Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now 19:03 - Oct 9 with 657 viewsAlexGreen

He's said before he wants to take up management when he retires. With him facing four months out maybe he'll take up a role with the staff over the coming months - might be a good introduction to the discipline without him having any formal responsibilities.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now on 19:21 - Oct 9 with 627 viewswkj

Possibly, but it not be surprised if he and chambo both end up doing it closer to where they come from. I'd not be shocked to see a Chambers and Skuse manager and assistant team in the future.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now on 19:26 - Oct 9 with 612 viewsSpruceMoose

I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now on 19:21 - Oct 9 by wkj

Possibly, but it not be surprised if he and chambo both end up doing it closer to where they come from. I'd not be shocked to see a Chambers and Skuse manager and assistant team in the future.

Pray for Mach.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now on 19:35 - Oct 9 with 595 viewswkj

I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now on 19:26 - Oct 9 by SpruceMoose

Pray for Mach.

I'm not into the divine, I prefer to knick my razor blades from B and M like a proper bloke.

Crybaby

I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now on 19:38 - Oct 9 with 587 viewsBlueBadger

I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now on 19:35 - Oct 9 by wkj

I'm not into the divine, I prefer to knick my razor blades from B and M like a proper bloke.

For god's sake, don't mention 'proper blokes' in this context, you'll definitely set him off!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now on 19:43 - Oct 9 with 584 viewswkj

I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now on 19:38 - Oct 9 by BlueBadger

For god's sake, don't mention 'proper blokes' in this context, you'll definitely set him off!

We're a well rounded set of individuals here, I'd doubt anyone would be set off by a inanimate object.

Crybaby

I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now on 23:09 - Oct 9 with 495 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I wonder whether Skuse will take on any coaching duties now on 19:21 - Oct 9 by wkj

I doubt Chambo would be in any hurry to move back 'home'.

He's been here for 8 years or so, loves the area and his family will be settled here.

He's also within a couple of hours drive from 'home' so within easy reach of any connections he has back there.

Skuse is from a bit further afield, so I guess he may wish to move back, but again, I suspect his family is settled here.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2020 23:10]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024