Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back to the TOP 16:57 - Oct 10 with 465 viewsrfretwell

Brilliant Town!
Back to the TOP on 16:59 - Oct 10 with 455 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We are looking as good as we should do right now.

The only problem is that we have been there before last season and messed it up. Need to keep this up for a lot longer before we can be confident. Several players playing well.

A lot is about partnerships and as such I would like to mention that Kenlock and Edwards worked well together.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Back to the TOP on 17:03 - Oct 10 with 424 viewsStokieBlue

Back to the TOP on 16:59 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

The only problem is that we have been there before last season and messed it up. Need to keep this up for a lot longer before we can be confident. Several players playing well.

A lot is about partnerships and as such I would like to mention that Kenlock and Edwards worked well together.

I think we look better than last season.

We aren't scraping through 1-0 in most matches and look like we can score from all over the pitch rather than relying on the forwards.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Back to the TOP on 17:08 - Oct 10 with 388 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Back to the TOP on 17:03 - Oct 10 by StokieBlue

I think we look better than last season.

We aren't scraping through 1-0 in most matches and look like we can score from all over the pitch rather than relying on the forwards.

SB

Agreed but the fact it went wrong is a nagging doubt in my mind. Rather like at half time we had the game convincingly won but had Blackpool been given a penalty at 3-1 and scored it we would have been in a tight situation.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Back to the TOP on 17:11 - Oct 10 with 369 viewsrfretwell

This season it does feel different so far NorthSuffolk. The general quality of our game is much better, squad players are stepping up well, Hawkins gives us much more aerial threat and a different option and our midfield are getting amongst the goals. Also five of our best players still to come back in. Reasons to be happy.
Back to the TOP on 17:12 - Oct 10 with 362 viewsDanTheMan

Back to the TOP on 17:08 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Agreed but the fact it went wrong is a nagging doubt in my mind. Rather like at half time we had the game convincingly won but had Blackpool been given a penalty at 3-1 and scored it we would have been in a tight situation.

I know what you mean but I agree with Stokie. We just look more dangerous, even if it had gone 3-2 I wouldn't have been too worried that we could grab another.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Back to the TOP on 17:17 - Oct 10 with 332 viewsTangledupin_Blue

We didn't look like this last season.

Last season, even when we were several points clear at the top, we never looked convincing. This season we look organised and confident. Players are now developing understanding with each other on the pitch.

Another half dozen games of continued improvement and we'll know whether we are genuine contenders or if it is another false dawn.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024