Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aristote Nsiala 19:12 - Oct 10 with 3758 viewsgtsb1966

I can honestly say that I've never seen such a turn around in a footballer in all my years of watching football. The man has been immense and deserves all the praise now coming his way. I'll hold my head in shame for saying he was useless. First one on the team sheet now.
Aristote Nsiala on 19:14 - Oct 10 with 3731 viewsMullet

Treacle?

Terrible debut bombed out. Becomes our sexiest ever full back and conspiracy nut all in one.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Aristote Nsiala on 19:14 - Oct 10 with 3717 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Most of us thought he was nowhere near good enough until this season. If he can continue to avoid rash challenges and stick to the basics he will do well. It is when he dwells on the ball and attempts something too clever that I worry.

I think mentally he is in a better place now too. Nice interview with him before the match on Radio Suffolk last match.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Aristote Nsiala on 19:19 - Oct 10 with 3667 viewsgtsb1966

Aristote Nsiala on 19:14 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Most of us thought he was nowhere near good enough until this season. If he can continue to avoid rash challenges and stick to the basics he will do well. It is when he dwells on the ball and attempts something too clever that I worry.

I think mentally he is in a better place now too. Nice interview with him before the match on Radio Suffolk last match.

When you think back to Accrington away...
Aristote Nsiala on 19:19 - Oct 10 with 3663 viewsbournemouthblue

Damien Delaney started pretty poorly at left back before becoming a solid
enough centre back?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Aristote Nsiala on 19:25 - Oct 10 with 3592 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's been excellent. We had a hint of what could be last year didn't we. It's been a long time coming, but the guy is quite simply a rock now.

Credit to Wilson too - they're forming a good partnership. I wouldn't have expected those two to be the first choice pairing in a million years.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Aristote Nsiala on 19:28 - Oct 10 with 3566 viewsgtsb1966

Aristote Nsiala on 19:25 - Oct 10 by Swansea_Blue

He's been excellent. We had a hint of what could be last year didn't we. It's been a long time coming, but the guy is quite simply a rock now.

Credit to Wilson too - they're forming a good partnership. I wouldn't have expected those two to be the first choice pairing in a million years.

The Wilson reference is a very good shout actually. Spot on.
Aristote Nsiala on 19:29 - Oct 10 with 3553 viewsBloomBlue

No fans moaning in the ground about him as soon as he walked out for the start of the game. We would all be the same if we walked into work every day and people stood their moaning, complaining before you even started.
Aristote Nsiala on 19:30 - Oct 10 with 3535 viewsHerbivore

He's been immense, so many blocks and tackles in the area and all of them well-judged. He has the odd poor pass in him but on the whole even his use of the ball has been decent. He was a beast at this level just a couple of years ago and it's great to see him in beast mode again. There's a lot to like about Toto and his attitude to come back from last season the way he has speaks volumes.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Aristote Nsiala on 19:31 - Oct 10 with 3524 viewsKeaneish

Aristote Nsiala on 19:14 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

When he shanked a pass straight to one of them after 5 minutes I was ready to start counting the mistakes but they never came. A couple of misplaced passes but no worse than Huws today. I was impressed with him which is the first time I’ve said that in two years. Long way to go but hopefully he can maintain it.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Aristote Nsiala on 19:53 - Oct 10 with 3383 viewsStenvict

I'm always careful when criticising players, I don't want to say they are simply sh1t as they are professional footballers, something we would all dream to be. I would just say they are not at the level required for Ipswich Town. I thought this about Nsiala, and thankfully I've been proved wrong. Long may it continue.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Aristote Nsiala on 21:01 - Oct 10 with 3142 viewsnoggin

I know Edwards scored two today, but Toto was my motm by a mile. Nothing got past him.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Aristote Nsiala on 21:04 - Oct 10 with 3118 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Aristote Nsiala on 21:01 - Oct 10 by noggin

I know Edwards scored two today, but Toto was my motm by a mile. Nothing got past him.

Chambers was mine followed by Edwards and Nsiala was a very close third. All 3 had very good games.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Aristote Nsiala on 21:05 - Oct 10 with 3114 viewsJ2BLUE

Some of us got pelters in pre season for the highly controversial view of 'he was good in league one with [edited]Shrewsbury, we should give him another chance' while other people said we should pay up his contract...
[Post edited 10 Oct 2020 21:13]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Aristote Nsiala on 21:07 - Oct 10 with 3097 viewsHerbivore

Aristote Nsiala on 21:04 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Chambers was mine followed by Edwards and Nsiala was a very close third. All 3 had very good games.

I actually had Bishop as MOTM, thought he was superb. Edwards, Toto, Chambo, and Wilson also played very well too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Aristote Nsiala on 21:07 - Oct 10 with 3095 viewsclive_baker

Aristote Nsiala on 21:05 - Oct 10 by J2BLUE

Some of us got pelters in pre season for the highly controversial view of 'he was good in league one with [edited]Shrewsbury, we should give him another chance' while other people said we should pay up his contract...
[Post edited 10 Oct 2020 21:13]

Was that basis of the pelters the fact he never played for Scunthorpe?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Aristote Nsiala on 21:11 - Oct 10 with 3065 viewsJ2BLUE

Aristote Nsiala on 21:07 - Oct 10 by clive_baker

Was that basis of the pelters the fact he never played for Scunthorpe?

Bloody hell. Shrewsbury.

I'm tired.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Aristote Nsiala on 21:24 - Oct 10 with 3009 viewsclive_baker

Aristote Nsiala on 21:07 - Oct 10 by Herbivore

I actually had Bishop as MOTM, thought he was superb. Edwards, Toto, Chambo, and Wilson also played very well too.

Bishop has their number 6 on toast. He never landed a punch on him. I was hopeful the 6 month layoff might be a real leveller for Teddy to finally get his fitness on a par with his peers rather than playing catch up, and he’s definitely put the hard work in which looks to be paying off. He was excellent today, he really does offer something that nobody else in our squad can, certainly senior players. A joy to watch, frankly.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Aristote Nsiala on 22:54 - Oct 10 with 2741 viewsArnieM

Toto is now producing in a Town shirt, what he did on a regular basis in that very successful Shrews side under Hurst. He’s just needed to find his feet here.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Aristote Nsiala on 23:00 - Oct 10 with 2703 viewsPendejo

Aristote Nsiala on 19:14 - Oct 10 by Mullet

Treacle?

Terrible debut bombed out. Becomes our sexiest ever full back and conspiracy nut all in one.

From frozen out into sub-reserve team football to legend

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Aristote Nsiala on 23:07 - Oct 10 with 2668 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Aristote Nsiala on 19:29 - Oct 10 by BloomBlue

No fans moaning in the ground about him as soon as he walked out for the start of the game. We would all be the same if we walked into work every day and people stood their moaning, complaining before you even started.

I actually think having no fans has helped our side. Everyone is playing far better this season and having Dozzell and Bishop fit is a big difference. Edwards second goal today was immense, he is looking Premier League quality this season.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Aristote Nsiala on 06:43 - Oct 11 with 2380 viewsRedX

Not one bit of credit given towards Lambert in the responses above. He gets blamed for many things, but when a player’s form is completely turned in it’s head, there is no mention to the role the manager plays in that. Toto’s form has improved under the guidance of our management.
Aristote Nsiala on 08:57 - Oct 11 with 2142 viewsbluesym

Aristote Nsiala on 19:30 - Oct 10 by Herbivore

He's been immense, so many blocks and tackles in the area and all of them well-judged. He has the odd poor pass in him but on the whole even his use of the ball has been decent. He was a beast at this level just a couple of years ago and it's great to see him in beast mode again. There's a lot to like about Toto and his attitude to come back from last season the way he has speaks volumes.

Toto's performance against Leeds at home in our relegation season will always stick in my mind,when he played exactly how you have described.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Aristote Nsiala on 09:07 - Oct 11 with 2110 viewsMullet

Aristote Nsiala on 06:43 - Oct 11 by RedX

Not one bit of credit given towards Lambert in the responses above. He gets blamed for many things, but when a player’s form is completely turned in it’s head, there is no mention to the role the manager plays in that. Toto’s form has improved under the guidance of our management.

It's questioanble how he let it get so bad though, so to credit him for turning a promotion chasing Div 3 CB into a promotion chasing Div 3 CB after over a year of what he produced is probably a little premature.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024