Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign 20:01 - Oct 10 with 2271 viewsdavblue

as long as he gets a pardon from Pence after he's pardoned his family.

Not sure how that works or if i believe it either.
A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:05 - Oct 10 with 2200 viewsbazgammon

Now that is Fake news lol

Poll: Lambert

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:08 - Oct 10 with 2175 viewstractordownsouth

No way that happens

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:08 - Oct 10 with 2168 viewsdavblue

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:08 - Oct 10 by tractordownsouth

No way that happens

No his ego wouldn’t let him.
A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:11 - Oct 10 with 2145 viewsgtsb1966

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:08 - Oct 10 by davblue

Would it let him lose though. Covid would be a convenient excuse.
A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:13 - Oct 10 with 2129 viewsGeoffSentence

Hahahahahahaha!

He can't be pardoned, he hasn't been convicted of anything.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:14 - Oct 10 with 2124 viewsBlueBadger

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:13 - Oct 10 by GeoffSentence

Hahahahahahaha!

...yet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:24 - Oct 10 with 2014 viewsRyorry

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:14 - Oct 10 by BlueBadger

...yet.

We live in hope ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:25 - Oct 10 with 2001 viewsSwansea_Blue

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:08 - Oct 10 by davblue

It’d be an interesting tug of war between being ‘the best president ever’ and saving his ass. I’m not sure which of his ego or cowardice would come out on top.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:27 - Oct 10 with 1987 viewsBlueBadger

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:24 - Oct 10 by Ryorry

We live in hope ...

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:37 - Oct 10 with 1932 viewsElderGrizzly

He doesn’t strike me as someone who will be resigning

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:43 - Oct 10 with 1903 viewsjontysnut

Def Con info
A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:57 - Oct 10 with 1830 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone thinking Trump is going to end up in handcuffs is in for a disappointment. It's just not going to happen and any amount of wishful thinking and preaching to the choir isn't going to change that. He's going to lose the election and maybe they'll use the threat of it to keep him quiet and perhaps make him move away to Scotland or somewhere but he's not going to end up in prison.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 21:07 - Oct 10 with 1772 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:37 - Oct 10 by ElderGrizzly

He doesn’t strike me as someone who will be resigning

Repeating it 3 times makes it true does it? Nobody can dispute it!

I wonder how George Floyd's family and countless other black Americans and their families feel about it. Probably very different from the words Trump likes to put in their mouths for them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 21:10 - Oct 10 with 1755 viewsElderGrizzly

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:57 - Oct 10 by J2BLUE

Anyone thinking Trump is going to end up in handcuffs is in for a disappointment. It's just not going to happen and any amount of wishful thinking and preaching to the choir isn't going to change that. He's going to lose the election and maybe they'll use the threat of it to keep him quiet and perhaps make him move away to Scotland or somewhere but he's not going to end up in prison.

He probably won’t end up in Prison himself, but his family will be in significant trouble when the NYC AG are finished with them.

This is also an interesting read on the extent of his ‘abuse’ while in power

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 21:54 - Oct 10 with 1584 viewsBlueBadger

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 21:07 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Repeating it 3 times makes it true does it? Nobody can dispute it!

I wonder how George Floyd's family and countless other black Americans and their families feel about it. Probably very different from the words Trump likes to put in their mouths for them.

He's not lying. He's done LOTS for black Americans. None of it has been of BENEFIT and some if it actively dangerous to them, but he's done LOTS.

Just like he's trying to do for women.
And gay people.
And poor people.
And...

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 21:55 - Oct 10 with 1572 viewsRyorry

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:57 - Oct 10 by J2BLUE

Scotland would build a 100m high wall in the Atlantic to stop him moving there.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2020 22:05]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 21:58 - Oct 10 with 1563 viewsjeera

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 21:54 - Oct 10 by BlueBadger

He's not lying. He's done LOTS for black Americans. None of it has been of BENEFIT and some if it actively dangerous to them, but he's done LOTS.

Just like he's trying to do for women.
And gay people.
And poor people.
And...

Today he has apparently been telling a crowd that the virus is disappearing.

That's a relief then.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 21:59 - Oct 10 with 1554 viewsBlueBadger

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 21:10 - Oct 10 by ElderGrizzly

He probably won’t end up in Prison himself, but his family will be in significant trouble when the NYC AG are finished with them.

This is also an interesting read on the extent of his ‘abuse’ while in power

Trump himself is basically the mob boss who is untouchable whilst his underlings do the hard time for him.

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 22:06 - Oct 10 with 1510 viewsSpruceMoose

No way.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 16:14 - Oct 11 with 1053 viewsOldsmoker

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 20:13 - Oct 10 by GeoffSentence

Hahahahahahaha!

Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon. He hadn't been convicted of anything.
The Feds can't issue a pardon for state crimes or for businesses.
Trump and his business is being sued by the New York Attorney General.
Trump will continue to issue counter law suits to keep the inevitable from happening until he dies.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 18:03 - Oct 11 with 921 viewsHARRY10

A few rumours tonight that Trump is to resign on 16:14 - Oct 11 by Oldsmoker

Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon. He hadn't been convicted of anything.
The Feds can't issue a pardon for state crimes or for businesses.
Trump and his business is being sued by the New York Attorney General.
Trump will continue to issue counter law suits to keep the inevitable from happening until he dies.

This clarifies it ........................ I think

https://www.robertreeveslaw.com/blog/trump-pardon-himself/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024