Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good ref yesterday 09:51 - Oct 11 with 836 viewseastwell_blue

Can't recall him getting anything wrong and tried to keep play going.
Good ref yesterday on 10:30 - Oct 11 with 791 viewsreusersfreekicks

Thought they should have gor a pen
Good ref yesterday on 10:42 - Oct 11 with 764 viewsMenton

Good ref yesterday on 10:30 - Oct 11 by reusersfreekicks

Thought they should have gor a pen

Yep, Dozzell’s bodycheck second half looked it. Decent ref though. I think they have generally been pretty good this season so far.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Good ref yesterday on 10:46 - Oct 11 with 763 viewsHerbivore

Thought he was decent enough overall. One of their lads in midfield, Robson I think it was, could have been sent off twice over with the challenges he put in though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Good ref yesterday on 10:49 - Oct 11 with 759 viewsPhilTWTD

Good ref yesterday on 10:46 - Oct 11 by Herbivore

Thought he was decent enough overall. One of their lads in midfield, Robson I think it was, could have been sent off twice over with the challenges he put in though.

He seemed to indicate he was booking him for his fourth foul - all on Bishop if I remember rightly - when he finally got round to it, which seemed a touch lenient. Chambo had made his frustrations at the lack of protection his players were getting very clear to him and the linesman on the near side in the first half. One of the few advantages of behind closed doors games, you can hear conversations on the pitch from the press box!
Good ref yesterday on 10:50 - Oct 11 with 750 viewsHerbivore

Good ref yesterday on 10:49 - Oct 11 by PhilTWTD

He seemed to indicate he was booking him for his fourth foul - all on Bishop if I remember rightly - when he finally got round to it, which seemed a touch lenient. Chambo had made his frustrations at the lack of protection his players were getting very clear to him and the linesman on the near side in the first half. One of the few advantages of behind closed doors games, you can hear conversations on the pitch from the press box!

I think it was also him that put a straight red challenge in on Judge. Straight leg, over the ball, studs up. An absolutely textbook sending off. Ref gave a free kick but didn't even book him.

Good ref yesterday on 11:02 - Oct 11 with 728 viewsPhilTWTD

Good ref yesterday on 10:50 - Oct 11 by Herbivore

I think it was also him that put a straight red challenge in on Judge. Straight leg, over the ball, studs up. An absolutely textbook sending off. Ref gave a free kick but didn't even book him.

I think that was the one when Chambers got cross with him come to think of it, midway inside our half.
Good ref yesterday on 11:05 - Oct 11 with 721 viewsMullet

Good ref yesterday on 11:02 - Oct 11 by PhilTWTD

I think that was the one when Chambers got cross with him come to think of it, midway inside our half.

Yep, and Gabriel should ahve gone for a second booking, but we were smashing them so I think the ref bottled it.

I thought he was very lenient at times and very inconsistent over little things but not terrible. Had we lost 4-1 and had a dubious penalty we'd be burning effigies of him today no doubt.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Good ref yesterday on 11:13 - Oct 11 with 709 viewsWickets

Did Judge get away with one for our 3rd goal when his all out effort saw the ball run free for Bishop to run through and score ?
Login to get fewer ads

Good ref yesterday on 11:13 - Oct 11 with 709 viewsMullet

Good ref yesterday on 11:13 - Oct 11 by Wickets

Did Judge get away with one for our 3rd goal when his all out effort saw the ball run free for Bishop to run through and score ?

I thought it was going to be a soft free kick to be fair. I think the player just ran into him and looked for it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Good ref yesterday on 11:24 - Oct 11 with 700 viewsWickets

Good ref yesterday on 11:13 - Oct 11 by Mullet

I thought it was going to be a soft free kick to be fair. I think the player just ran into him and looked for it.

OK the highlights dont give much of a view of it and i think Alan expected to get penalised for it but the Ref did get a great view of it so well done Judge .
Good ref yesterday on 16:12 - Oct 11 with 606 viewsHerbivore

Good ref yesterday on 11:02 - Oct 11 by PhilTWTD

Yes, that's the one. Couldn't see it on first viewing but on the replay it was an awful challenge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024