Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't remember Clive Wilson 12:06 - Oct 11 with 1098 viewsMullet

https://www.mancity.com/features/clive-wilson/

But this is a decent read, and am I right in think Earl Barrett ended up here before my time too?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I don't remember Clive Wilson on 12:44 - Oct 11 with 1041 viewsChrisd

I remember Clive Wilson, from memory he was a very versatile player, but understated. Thought you might appreciate this link Mullet......

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I don't remember Clive Wilson on 13:38 - Oct 11 with 970 viewsCrock

You are wrong about Earl Barrett. Did you mean Earl Jean?

Poll: Favourite number?

I don't remember Clive Wilson on 15:52 - Oct 11 with 895 viewsPique

I remember Wilson, he was a superb left back in his QPR days. His career didn’t really hit its stride until he was in his thirties, but he ended up getting a move to Spurs when he was about 33 or 34 if I remember correctly.

Very classy full back. Amazing that he never played for England - probably because he was such a late bloomer (and because of Sansom, Pearce, Dorigo etc).
I don't remember Clive Wilson on 16:19 - Oct 11 with 869 viewsMullet

I don't remember Clive Wilson on 13:38 - Oct 11 by Crock

You are wrong about Earl Barrett. Did you mean Earl Jean?

That's the one, can't even pretend I spliced him and Arron Lee-Barratt together there can I? Balls.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I don't remember Clive Wilson on 20:18 - Oct 11 with 775 viewspatrickswell

I don't remember Clive Wilson on 15:52 - Oct 11 by Pique

I remember Wilson, he was a superb left back in his QPR days. His career didn’t really hit its stride until he was in his thirties, but he ended up getting a move to Spurs when he was about 33 or 34 if I remember correctly.

Very classy full back. Amazing that he never played for England - probably because he was such a late bloomer (and because of Sansom, Pearce, Dorigo etc).

That QPR side that Gerry Francis put together in the early 90s was one of my favourite non Town teams. Very easy on the eye and on their day, they could beat anybody.
I don't remember Clive Wilson on 21:01 - Oct 11 with 756 viewsTrequartista

I don't remember Clive Wilson on 20:18 - Oct 11 by patrickswell

That QPR side that Gerry Francis put together in the early 90s was one of my favourite non Town teams. Very easy on the eye and on their day, they could beat anybody.

I remember them turning over Man Utd at Old Trafford 4-1 on New Years Day around that time, pretty sure Wilson would have been in that side if not injured.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I don't remember Clive Wilson on 21:15 - Oct 11 with 744 viewsMelford

He was playing for QPR the day we wore that red and black striped away kit.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I don't remember Clive Wilson on 21:28 - Oct 11 with 724 viewsPique

I don't remember Clive Wilson on 20:18 - Oct 11 by patrickswell

They were good, weren’t they?

Wilson, David Bardsley, Ray Wilkins, Trevor Sinclair, Andy Impey, Les Ferdinand - good footballing team put together cheaply.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024