Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. 13:59 - Oct 11 with 5584 viewsBlueBadger

It was clearly all jokes, if you look at the full context of it..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 13:59 - Oct 11 with 2267 viewsSpruceMoose

Tried to reply to your pm but you've got me on ignore. What a way to play with my emotions.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:02 - Oct 11 with 2249 viewsnoggin

Has he been banned?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:04 - Oct 11 with 2239 viewsfactual_blue

I've been for my flu jab. What have I missed?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:06 - Oct 11 with 2223 viewsBlueBadger

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:02 - Oct 11 by noggin

Has he been banned?

Yep.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:07 - Oct 11 with 2221 viewsBlueBadger

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:04 - Oct 11 by factual_blue

One of TWTD's radicalised extremists telling us how he hates muslims and that threats of violence to immigration lawyers perfectly fine.

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:07 - Oct 11 with 2215 viewsnoggin

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:04 - Oct 11 by factual_blue

Just more bigoted nonsense from a certain poster from North London

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:09 - Oct 11 with 2204 viewsfactual_blue

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:07 - Oct 11 by BlueBadger

One of TWTD's radicalised extremists telling us how he hates muslims and that threats of violence to immigration lawyers perfectly fine.

Would this be the chap who was willing to assassinate Jeremy Corbyn?

I'm surprised he wasn't reported to the people who investigate that sort of thing....*

*MI5

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:14 - Oct 11 with 2166 viewsfactual_blue

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:07 - Oct 11 by noggin

AH...

I wouldn't have seen it anyway.

Login to get fewer ads

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:16 - Oct 11 with 2161 viewsPlums

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:06 - Oct 11 by BlueBadger

Yep.

Shame. It’s important we don’t live in an echo chamber. It’s essential we continue to listen to racists and extremists so they can be effectively countered. The upward curve of this one has been alarming to witness.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:18 - Oct 11 with 2151 viewsnoggin

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:14 - Oct 11 by factual_blue

AH...

I wouldn't have seen it anyway.

I accidentally looked without being logged in. Nasty stuff.

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:18 - Oct 11 with 2152 viewsRyorry

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:07 - Oct 11 by noggin

Didn't see that, but it might be a move that's in his own interests as well as rest of the board's. Hope he seeks professional help.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:19 - Oct 11 with 2138 viewsnoggin

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:16 - Oct 11 by Plums

Shame. It’s important we don’t live in an echo chamber. It’s essential we continue to listen to racists and extremists so they can be effectively countered. The upward curve of this one has been alarming to witness.

But he was called out on a regular basis and came back with even more insulting comments.

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:21 - Oct 11 with 2141 viewsm14_blue

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:07 - Oct 11 by BlueBadger

Maybe I'm just extremely naïve but I'm absolutely convinced that HB is a decent sort and not really a racist, despite undoubtedly crossing the line earlier and leaving Phil with no choice.

Watching him get increasingly angry and paranoid about 'the left' and 'wokeness' over the last few months has been really depressing and a clear example of how easily decent people can be manipulated by the right wing media and social media. Its grooming plain and simple.

This culture war is entirely fabricated but incredibly effective.

Hampstead should be a happy enough chap, enjoying his cricket, Town being top of the league and his charity work and instead he's permanently angry and scared of this bogeyman that doesn't exist in any meaningful way and will have no impact on his life at all. It makes me so angry with the people who have made him that way for their own ends.
So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:21 - Oct 11 with 2132 viewsBlueBadger

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:18 - Oct 11 by Ryorry

Didn't see that, but it might be a move that's in his own interests as well as rest of the board's. Hope he seeks professional help.

I'm sure he'll be soon receiving it when we hear on the news from neighbours how he's 'a quiet bloke who keeps himself to himself'..

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:21 - Oct 11 with 2125 viewsRyorry

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:19 - Oct 11 by noggin

But he was called out on a regular basis and came back with even more insulting comments.

And Phil & Gav have site rules + legality to maintain.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 15:04 - Oct 11 with 2034 viewsDanTheMan

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:21 - Oct 11 by m14_blue

Maybe I'm just extremely naïve but I'm absolutely convinced that HB is a decent sort and not really a racist, despite undoubtedly crossing the line earlier and leaving Phil with no choice.

Watching him get increasingly angry and paranoid about 'the left' and 'wokeness' over the last few months has been really depressing and a clear example of how easily decent people can be manipulated by the right wing media and social media. Its grooming plain and simple.

Hampstead should be a happy enough chap, enjoying his cricket, Town being top of the league and his charity work and instead he's permanently angry and scared of this bogeyman that doesn't exist in any meaningful way and will have no impact on his life at all. It makes me so angry with the people who have made him that way for their own ends.

100000% this. I never really got the feeling Hampstead was a bad person but his descent into madness was fairly troubling.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 16:52 - Oct 11 with 1884 viewsfactual_blue

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:16 - Oct 11 by Plums

The difficulty is that, if you try and engage, they get more and more outspoken in their views, until they end up with the message board equivalent of running through a shopping mall with an AK-47, spraying all and sundry with a volley of views that breach TWTD terms and conditions.

That's why resorting to the 'ignore' button is the best way. Put them in the echo chamber.

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 17:15 - Oct 11 with 1830 viewsmonytowbray

Did Gav finally check his IP and see he was based in Moscow?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 17:16 - Oct 11 with 1825 viewstractordownsouth

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 15:04 - Oct 11 by DanTheMan

100000% this. I never really got the feeling Hampstead was a bad person but his descent into madness was fairly troubling.

Bit of a Benters situationn

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 17:17 - Oct 11 with 1816 viewsmonytowbray

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 14:21 - Oct 11 by m14_blue

I would love to be a fly on the wall to his FB feed and who advertises to him.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 17:23 - Oct 11 with 1796 viewsHerbivore

Were some posts removed from the thread or did he get the bullet for what's still there?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 17:24 - Oct 11 with 1791 viewsWeWereZombies

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 17:15 - Oct 11 by monytowbray

Did Gav finally check his IP and see he was based in Moscow?

But which one?

Moscow, Arkansas, unincorporated.
Moscow, Alabama, unincorporated.
Moscow, Idaho, a city.
Moscow, Indiana, unincorporated.
Moscow, Iowa, unincorporated.
Moscow, Kansas, a city.
Moscow, Kentucky, unincorporated.
Moscow, Maine, a town.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_(disambiguation)

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 17:24 - Oct 11 with 1790 viewsBlueBadger

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 17:23 - Oct 11 by Herbivore

Were some posts removed from the thread or did he get the bullet for what's still there?

There was a whole thread that's gone.

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 17:30 - Oct 11 with 1772 viewsHerbivore

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 17:24 - Oct 11 by BlueBadger

There was a whole thread that's gone.

Totally missed it. I saw him blaming immigrants for a right wing extremist attacking a lawyer and thought that sailed pretty close to the wind. What was the gist of the other thread?

I'm glad he's gone to be honest, TWTD is not the place to try to deradicalise those who have developed extremist views and perhaps this might give him a wake up call. I doubt it though, I fear he's too far gone.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So, I see that Cancel Culture has struck again on TWTD. on 17:38 - Oct 11 with 1748 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

He was a strange fella. Why do people come on here just for an argument? I get we can talk about pretty much anything we like, but just to come on here and try and wind people up seems very sad to me. He obviously has very little going on in his normal life, so tries to create himself as somebody "interesting" on the internet. I can't help but feel sorry for people like that. He is totally harmless, just trying to make out to be something he isn't. Best he gets himself out of his bedroom and meets real people instead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024