Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me 09:37 - Oct 12 with 2309 viewsKeno

but I feel very sad and and more than a little upset

I miss Dolly

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:38 - Oct 12 with 1559 viewsFixed_It

I'm with you, brother. He was OK in his own quirky way.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:39 - Oct 12 with 1556 viewsSwansea_Blue

Isn't Dolly still here, cunningly disguised under a different user name? Or has someone else been given the banhammer?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:40 - Oct 12 with 1545 viewsStokieBlue

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:39 - Oct 12 by Swansea_Blue

Isn't Dolly still here, cunningly disguised under a different user name? Or has someone else been given the banhammer?

He left over a very weird thread about vegetables.

He should come back though, it was a crazy overreaction but he's a good poster.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:45 - Oct 12 with 1520 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:40 - Oct 12 by StokieBlue

SB

Ah right, thanks I missed that. That's a shame and hopefully he'll back soon.

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:46 - Oct 12 with 1512 viewsSwailsey

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:40 - Oct 12 by StokieBlue

SB

He says "potato", we say "come back Dollers!".

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:49 - Oct 12 with 1506 viewsDubtractor

SB

He had been increasingly getting way too emotionally invested in some really silly things on here recently, things that were really obviously jokey he was taking seriously and really pushing the point.

He seems a decent chap, but probably a few weeks off here will do him some good.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:51 - Oct 12 with 1486 viewshype313

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:49 - Oct 12 by Dubtractor

He had been increasingly getting way too emotionally invested in some really silly things on here recently, things that were really obviously jokey he was taking seriously and really pushing the point.

He seems a decent chap, but probably a few weeks off here will do him some good.

Indeed, he was arguing in every thread he waded into, it was tiresome.

Think he needed a break for his own sanity.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:55 - Oct 12 with 1474 viewsGuthrum

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:49 - Oct 12 by Dubtractor

The pressures of Covid and lockdown (on top of those to which life already subjects us) have been having a significant - if perhaps subconscious - effect on a lot of people and their emotional balance.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

He'll be back, he's flounced off..... on 10:06 - Oct 12 with 1434 viewsBloots

....more times than the flounciest of flouncy things.

He's probably already back to be honest.

If he didn't have the ridiculous desire to argue to the "Nth" degree on everything then he would have been OK

When you couple an argumentative nature with an obviously "sensitive" personality it's always going to end in tears unfortunately.

It would probably do him good have a break.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 10:23 - Oct 12 with 1388 viewseireblue

Yep, I liked Dolly. And he had the drive to get to the career he wanted.

He did hint at some other reasons at leaving, and he did have a new women in his life.

“You seem to be spending a lot of time discussing the teams win today.......,sorry run that by me again, because it sounded like you are arguing about potatoes on the Internet rather than spending time with me”

He has to learn, that sort of discussion has less serious outcomes post marriage.
Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 10:39 - Oct 12 with 1335 viewsBlueBadger

I like Dollers by by 'eck does he get some odd ideas at times and will argue them to the death.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 11:08 - Oct 12 with 1289 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 10:39 - Oct 12 by BlueBadger

I like Dollers by by 'eck does he get some odd ideas at times and will argue them to the death.

That's where we miss Glassers. They used to keep themselves busy for hours.

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 11:09 - Oct 12 with 1292 viewsBlueBadger

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 11:08 - Oct 12 by Swansea_Blue

I kind of hope that they've both just eloped to the Outer Hebrides together.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 11:19 - Oct 12 with 1265 viewseireblue

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 11:08 - Oct 12 by Swansea_Blue

Hmmm, who was the most argumentative poster Dollers or Glassers.

Just need two determined posters to sort this one out over the next few years.
Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 11:23 - Oct 12 with 1243 viewsclive_baker

Has Brixton gone again? Shame, I liked him.

Come back Brixton.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 11:27 - Oct 12 with 1237 viewsclive_baker

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 09:55 - Oct 12 by Guthrum

The pressures of Covid and lockdown (on top of those to which life already subjects us) have been having a significant - if perhaps subconscious - effect on a lot of people and their emotional balance.

I think that's an important point. It's a huge pressure on many people, and it's not always obvious where it manifests itself. I don't buy it as an excuse for people saying such things as 'all muslims offend me', in my many years posting on here I think that's the worst post I've seen.

Certainly for evidently good folk like Brixton, who perhaps get themselves too involved in trivial threads about vegetables, I think we all need to have some sympathy for the circumstances we've all found ourselves in. Nobody knows what people are going through.

ATB Brixton

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 11:53 - Oct 12 with 1167 viewsBlueBadger

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 11:19 - Oct 12 by eireblue

Hmmm, who was the most argumentative poster Dollers or Glassers.

Just need two determined posters to sort this one out over the next few years.

Show me the evidence that those two are the most argumentative....

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 12:00 - Oct 12 with 1148 viewseireblue

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 11:53 - Oct 12 by BlueBadger

Oh, nice move, using the Hurst gambit, when playing Jewell vs Keane.
Bully left not long before..... on 12:02 - Oct 12 with 1140 viewsBloots

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 11:53 - Oct 12 by BlueBadger

....there's a definite trend.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 12:16 - Oct 12 with 1103 viewsRyorry

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 10:23 - Oct 12 by eireblue

Yep, I liked Dolly. And he had the drive to get to the career he wanted.

He did hint at some other reasons at leaving, and he did have a new women in his life.

“You seem to be spending a lot of time discussing the teams win today.......,sorry run that by me again, because it sounded like you are arguing about potatoes on the Internet rather than spending time with me”

He has to learn, that sort of discussion has less serious outcomes post marriage.

"...new women" ? Cat's out of the bag now!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 12:20 - Oct 12 with 1091 viewslowhouseblue

it's a sign of the times isn't it. global angst comes out of different people in different ways.

generally if you're getting very upset about potatoes there's something else going on.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 12:51 - Oct 12 with 1034 viewsSitfcB

Why’s the Lambert shagger gone now?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 13:56 - Oct 12 with 970 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope he comes back. I tried to deescalate that thread. As someone else said, it clearly wasn't about potatoes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Spuds (n/t) on 14:04 - Oct 12 with 941 viewsBloots

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 12:51 - Oct 12 by SitfcB

Why’s the Lambert shagger gone now?

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 14:08 - Oct 12 with 932 viewsRyorry

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 13:56 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

I hope he comes back. I tried to deescalate that thread. As someone else said, it clearly wasn't about potatoes.

Yes, you clearly did try to de-escalate it, including a generous apology - sorry to see that get a poor response.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024