Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No sympathy 14:35 - Oct 12 with 1401 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/norwich-women-fined-after-throwing-party-1-68

If I were the UEA authorities, I'd expel them too.

[Post edited 12 Oct 2020 14:44]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

No sympathy on 14:41 - Oct 12 with 1366 viewsBlueBadger

A bit like the way the BBC website has expelled this story, it would appear...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

No sympathy on 14:41 - Oct 12 with 1366 viewsSwansea_Blue

How does that compare to the penalties for Cummings breaking lockdown, Jenrick moving between 3 properties during the full lockdown, and Ferrier travelling the length of the country on public transport while testing positive.

They must have had huge fines being they're in such positions of responsibility and are supposed to be role models?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No sympathy on 14:41 - Oct 12 with 1362 viewsgiant_stow

Its a gammy link, old fella.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

No sympathy on 14:42 - Oct 12 with 1361 viewsjeera

That page don't exist buh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

No sympathy on 14:43 - Oct 12 with 1353 viewsSwansea_Blue

No sympathy on 14:41 - Oct 12 by BlueBadger

A bit like the way the BBC website has expelled this story, it would appear...

That's just facters adding an extra full stop. He could retrain and be in cyber, he just doesn't know it yet.

No sympathy on 14:45 - Oct 12 with 1341 viewsjeera

No sympathy on 14:41 - Oct 12 by Swansea_Blue

How does that compare to the penalties for Cummings breaking lockdown, Jenrick moving between 3 properties during the full lockdown, and Ferrier travelling the length of the country on public transport while testing positive.

They must have had huge fines being they're in such positions of responsibility and are supposed to be role models?

Those should have been sackings, not bloomin' fines.

No sympathy on 14:46 - Oct 12 with 1335 viewsfactual_blue

No sympathy on 14:42 - Oct 12 by jeera

That page don't exist buh.

Nor do I.

No sympathy on 14:57 - Oct 12 with 1310 viewsgiant_stow

10 grand each?! Blimey, that'll sting even if rich mummies and daddies are paying.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

No sympathy on 15:00 - Oct 12 with 1306 viewsStokieBlue

No sympathy on 14:57 - Oct 12 by giant_stow

10 grand each?! Blimey, that'll sting even if rich mummies and daddies are paying.

Good.

The only way people are going to start being serious about some of the rules is if they are hit with the biggest punishments possible. In Australia they didn't even bother with smaller staggered fines - you do wrong, you get a whopping fine.

Unfortunately people don't seem to listen to anything else.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

No sympathy on 15:04 - Oct 12 with 1285 viewsjeera

No sympathy on 15:00 - Oct 12 by StokieBlue

Good.

The only way people are going to start being serious about some of the rules is if they are hit with the biggest punishments possible. In Australia they didn't even bother with smaller staggered fines - you do wrong, you get a whopping fine.

SB

There cannot be anyone left who still thinks that flouting the rules on this is a good idea.

I mean, what did they think would happen?

By nature, parties aren't generally known to be quiet affairs.

It's not like some secret meeting in a basement playing a board game.

No sympathy on 15:06 - Oct 12 with 1276 viewsSwansea_Blue

No sympathy on 14:45 - Oct 12 by jeera

Those should have been sackings, not bloomin' fines.

I know, I was just highlighting the injustices and how depressing it all is. I can see why people don't take the virus seriously, even though they're daft not to.

What a colossal balls up it's all been. I suppose that's what happens when fraudsters and chancers are voted in.

2020 can go swivel. Actually, it's been pretty grim for the last decade. I can't wait for a time when things are done differently with a focus on growth, community an equality. Not ever more division and austerity.

No sympathy on 15:07 - Oct 12 with 1274 viewsjeera

No sympathy on 15:06 - Oct 12 by Swansea_Blue

I know, I was just highlighting the injustices and how depressing it all is. I can see why people don't take the virus seriously, even though they're daft not to.

What a colossal balls up it's all been. I suppose that's what happens when fraudsters and chancers are voted in.

2020 can go swivel. Actually, it's been pretty grim for the last decade. I can't wait for a time when things are done differently with a focus on growth, community an equality. Not ever more division and austerity.

I know that you know.

I was agreeing with your highlighting the injustices and how depressing it all is

No sympathy on 15:17 - Oct 12 with 1246 viewsSwansea_Blue

No sympathy on 15:07 - Oct 12 by jeera

I know that you know.

I was agreeing with your highlighting the injustices and how depressing it all is

I know that you know that I know.

Eh, know what? Nurse!

No sympathy on 15:19 - Oct 12 with 1240 viewsgiant_stow

No sympathy on 15:00 - Oct 12 by StokieBlue

Good.

SB

Agree that oinly big fines will stop this behaviour. Just putting mysefl in their shoes - an expensive mistake!

No sympathy on 15:26 - Oct 12 with 1224 viewsPinewoodblue

They don’t pay the fines anyway.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-fines-lockdown-face-

This was a month ago probably a lot worse now.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

No sympathy on 15:26 - Oct 12 with 1221 viewsNthQldITFC

No sympathy on 15:19 - Oct 12 by giant_stow

Agree that oinly big fines will stop this behaviour. Just putting mysefl in their shoes - an expensive mistake!

No, it's fine these days, as long as your feet aren't too big.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

No sympathy on 15:37 - Oct 12 with 1192 viewsjaykay

No sympathy on 15:26 - Oct 12 by NthQldITFC

No, it's fine these days, as long as your feet aren't too big.

add essex to the list
https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/wedding-organiser-breaching-covid-rules-fined-10k-1-

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

No sympathy on 15:51 - Oct 12 with 1177 viewsfactual_blue

No sympathy on 14:57 - Oct 12 by giant_stow

In addition to the fine, I hope their landlord kicks them out.

No sympathy on 16:05 - Oct 12 with 1149 viewsfarkenhell

No sympathy on 15:06 - Oct 12 by Swansea_Blue

Your last paragraph - are you talking about ITFC?
No sympathy on 16:22 - Oct 12 with 1118 viewsSwansea_Blue

No sympathy on 16:05 - Oct 12 by farkenhell

Your last paragraph - are you talking about ITFC?

It's fine. There's only a couple of months to Evans' 13th anniversary with us, so we'll soon be able to celebrate all our achievements under him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024