Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea 14:50 - Oct 12 with 1891 viewsStokieBlue

Never heard of any of them but quite a few players from a single top club.

Keeper, midfielder, striker.

It really is ridiculous how many players Chelsea have out on loan at any one time.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 15:06 - Oct 12 with 1822 viewsParisBlue

Whatever the pros and come overall it's a sensible business model. Take Chalobah. Very unlikely he'll ever play for they but will generate some decent loan fees.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 15:22 - Oct 12 with 1776 viewsitfcjoe

They are all very good as well, the winger especially who was seemingly going to the Champiosnip last year

Project Big Picture allows them to send 15 players out, with 4 to one club, and to have them back if the manager changes - it allows big clubs to run small ones

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 16:03 - Oct 12 with 1651 viewsclive_baker

I think Accrington are there for the taking defensively, but they do look dangerous going forward. The lads from Chelsea look tidy, I thought Russell took his goal well on Saturday. Tariq Ukwake is well thought of and I'm surprised Chelsea didn't try and get him out to the Championship. Joe Pritchard is a decent player too.

I do think they're weak defensively though. They let in 4 at home to Oxford a couple of weeks ago and I think we could have quite a bit of joy up against them if we can get them on the back foot. Ross Sykes for example, really not a good footballer IMO.

Sears, Bishop, Edwards will fancy adding to their tally I would think. Lankester might be a good option too. Should be a good game, looking forward to it.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2020 16:07]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 16:55 - Oct 12 with 1539 viewsstrikalite

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 15:22 - Oct 12 by itfcjoe

They are all very good as well, the winger especially who was seemingly going to the Champiosnip last year

Project Big Picture allows them to send 15 players out, with 4 to one club, and to have them back if the manager changes - it allows big clubs to run small ones

I can't make my mind up what's worse, 15 out on loan or four players to one Club..

Disgusting..
Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 22:37 - Oct 12 with 1312 viewsArnieM

Football selling it’s soul for a second time because of a promise of big bucks ( which in the grand scheme of things is actually peanuts )

The game is finished ...,

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 12:00 - Oct 13 with 1001 viewsPilgrimblue

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 16:55 - Oct 12 by strikalite

I can't make my mind up what's worse, 15 out on loan or four players to one Club..

Disgusting..

Agreed

Chelsea has been doing this for years and should be banned as it distorts the whole picture.
BY signing so many players they have no intension of playing means that other clubs go without and are forced to take on loans. It also gives most of these youngsters the false hope of playing at highest level.
I'd stop all loans esp from clubs in same division, its corrupt.
Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 11:23 - Oct 18 with 860 viewsclive_baker

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 16:03 - Oct 12 by clive_baker

I think Accrington are there for the taking defensively, but they do look dangerous going forward. The lads from Chelsea look tidy, I thought Russell took his goal well on Saturday. Tariq Ukwake is well thought of and I'm surprised Chelsea didn't try and get him out to the Championship. Joe Pritchard is a decent player too.

I do think they're weak defensively though. They let in 4 at home to Oxford a couple of weeks ago and I think we could have quite a bit of joy up against them if we can get them on the back foot. Ross Sykes for example, really not a good footballer IMO.

Sears, Bishop, Edwards will fancy adding to their tally I would think. Lankester might be a good option too. Should be a good game, looking forward to it.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2020 16:07]

I thought ‘big Syksey’ as Mick Mills affectionately called him was absolute t0ss again yesterday. What was he doing for our 2nd goal?

Accrington really need to improve defensively if they’re going to better last seasons finish. What did people think of them?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 11:41 - Oct 18 with 815 viewsMullet

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 11:23 - Oct 18 by clive_baker

I thought ‘big Syksey’ as Mick Mills affectionately called him was absolute t0ss again yesterday. What was he doing for our 2nd goal?

Accrington really need to improve defensively if they’re going to better last seasons finish. What did people think of them?

A league 2 side doing very well in League 1.

I notice this is the second young Prem keeper we've seen here. Both play a very modern "sweeper keeper" game, although it was totally unsuited to Accrington's landof the giants backline. He nearly got caught twice for rash decisions and definitely carried the ball out of the box for one goal kick and got away with it.

Very interesting to compare with Holy who would be more suited to that sort of style, and we'd benefit from a keeper who can play a bit. But it's not a major impedement or criticism of either.

How we let that kid up front from non-league bully us at their place last season is mystifying. Give him a big pitch and he charged around like a bull with no horns.

The fact we simply had too many good players for them is pleasing. We understnadly got bogged down by MK, but yesterday was much better in actually getting beyond the lines and in on goal. It makes last season all the more galling and unforgivable.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 12:50 - Oct 18 with 722 viewsParisBlue

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 11:41 - Oct 18 by Mullet

A league 2 side doing very well in League 1.

I notice this is the second young Prem keeper we've seen here. Both play a very modern "sweeper keeper" game, although it was totally unsuited to Accrington's landof the giants backline. He nearly got caught twice for rash decisions and definitely carried the ball out of the box for one goal kick and got away with it.

Very interesting to compare with Holy who would be more suited to that sort of style, and we'd benefit from a keeper who can play a bit. But it's not a major impedement or criticism of either.

How we let that kid up front from non-league bully us at their place last season is mystifying. Give him a big pitch and he charged around like a bull with no horns.

The fact we simply had too many good players for them is pleasing. We understnadly got bogged down by MK, but yesterday was much better in actually getting beyond the lines and in on goal. It makes last season all the more galling and unforgivable.

The keeper we saw yesterday wasn't the Chelsea loanee. He was on the bench (Baxter).

I thought he looked good though, very good at reading the game.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 13:58 - Oct 18 with 657 viewsMullet

Accrington have 3 players on loan from Chelsea on 12:50 - Oct 18 by ParisBlue

The keeper we saw yesterday wasn't the Chelsea loanee. He was on the bench (Baxter).

I thought he looked good though, very good at reading the game.

The one they had in was trained at Everton for years I believe.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024