Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' 19:00 - Oct 12 with 1479 viewsfactual_blue

What a shameful programme.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 19:03 - Oct 12 with 1465 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Focused on Norwich's 7-day unbeaten run?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 19:04 - Oct 12 with 1451 viewsdominiciawful

But at least they are based in Norwich, slap bang in the middle of the East of England region...

Oh.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 19:13 - Oct 12 with 1411 viewsBent_double

Happy to stay under the radar to be honest. The minute we get featured on 'Football Focus' is when it all starts going wrong.

Mind you, this popped up on my phone earlier, nice headline.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/efl-performance-of-the-weekend-former-english-ch

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 19:21 - Oct 12 with 1391 viewsGeoffSentence

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 19:04 - Oct 12 by dominiciawful

But at least they are based in Norwich, slap bang in the middle of the East of England region...

Oh.

Haha, that is something that has always bugged me, you genuinely could not put it in a worse place to serve the region. It is not only in a far corner of the region it is a low density population corner of the region, and one with crap transport links.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 19:46 - Oct 12 with 1333 viewsBLUEBEAT

“We are 45th in the English leagues

Say we are 45th in the English leagues!”

Poll: W or W

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 08:10 - Oct 13 with 1095 viewsMattinLondon

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 19:21 - Oct 12 by GeoffSentence

Haha, that is something that has always bugged me, you genuinely could not put it in a worse place to serve the region. It is not only in a far corner of the region it is a low density population corner of the region, and one with crap transport links.

Think historically Norwich has always been the second or third most populous city outside of London. Was it the wool trade which made it so wealthy?
So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 08:19 - Oct 13 with 1078 viewsCoastalblue

"They are brilliant in both boxes"

That's a statement to chew over.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 08:43 - Oct 13 with 1037 viewsgiant_stow

Bit harsh to expect them to cover every little niche sporting club in the region innit? They only have so many mins to play with.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 08:47 - Oct 13 with 1026 viewsOldsmoker

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 08:43 - Oct 13 by giant_stow

Bit harsh to expect them to cover every little niche sporting club in the region innit? They only have so many mins to play with.

Good point.
Why should Norfolk CCC of the Minor Counties League, who are currently in the off-season, be pushed off the agenda to make way for ITFC.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 08:55 - Oct 13 with 1010 viewssolomon

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 19:21 - Oct 12 by GeoffSentence

And they think Partridge is a homage to Norwich.
So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 10:29 - Oct 13 with 933 viewsGeoffSentence

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 08:10 - Oct 13 by MattinLondon

Think historically Norwich has always been the second or third most populous city outside of London. Was it the wool trade which made it so wealthy?

Historically it was. But that was a long time before TV.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 13:57 - Oct 13 with 806 viewsnewcastlefan1984

So - nothing about Town's return to the top of the league on look 'east' on 10:29 - Oct 13 by GeoffSentence

Historically it was. But that was a long time before TV.

My best mate and I affectionately refer to Look East as Look Norwich
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024