Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors 10:27 - Oct 13 with 6333 viewsSitfcB

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-54522574

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:42 - Oct 13 with 3135 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Oh dear.

Our players and ex-players a good history re driving offences do we, just trying to think of other ITFC players who have fallen foul of the traffic police;

Carlos Edwards
Adam Tanner
Gary Croft
Jason Dozzell
Alan Brazil

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:43 - Oct 13 with 3119 viewsSuperblue95

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:42 - Oct 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Oh dear.

Our players and ex-players a good history re driving offences do we, just trying to think of other ITFC players who have fallen foul of the traffic police;

Carlos Edwards
Adam Tanner
Gary Croft
Jason Dozzell
Alan Brazil

Kevin Bru. In fact didn’t he get banned twice?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:44 - Oct 13 with 3101 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:43 - Oct 13 by Superblue95

I mustve missed that one.

Good shout.

Any more?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:44 - Oct 13 with 3099 viewsWallingford_Boy

Just a question of can we get him fit in time for the Jan window!

RIP Sir Bobby

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:45 - Oct 13 with 3088 viewsBlueBadger

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:44 - Oct 13 by Wallingford_Boy

Just a question of can we get him fit in time for the Jan window!

I'm sure our elite sports science team can have him fit for A January...
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 11:10]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:45 - Oct 13 with 3093 viewsSwailsey

What an absolute pri*k. I hope he never plays for us again.

It's inexcusable and if he has the cheek to post any 'banter' on social media, he's even more deluded than I first thought.

The rumblings of him being a bit of a tosser seem to be true.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:46 - Oct 13 with 3072 viewsEastTownBlue

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:42 - Oct 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Oh dear.

Carlos Edwards
Adam Tanner
Gary Croft
Jason Dozzell
Alan Brazil

Sean Friars and Steve Whitton
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:47 - Oct 13 with 3066 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:45 - Oct 13 by Swailsey

What an absolute pri*k. I hope he never plays for us again.

It's inexcusable and if he has the cheek to post any 'banter' on social media, he's even more deluded than I first thought.

The rumblings of him being a bit of a tosser seem to be true.

He is running the risk of blowing the big chance in football that he's waited so long for.

Login to get fewer ads

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:47 - Oct 13 with 3057 viewsSwailsey

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:47 - Oct 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

He is running the risk of blowing the big chance in football that he's waited so long for.

Maybe this goes someway to explain why he had to wait so long?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:48 - Oct 13 with 3042 viewsSitfcB

Oh dear.

Carlos Edwards
Adam Tanner
Gary Croft
Jason Dozzell
Alan Brazil

Jordan Roberts (Speeding)

COYB

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:51 - Oct 13 with 3008 viewsWickets

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:43 - Oct 13 by Superblue95

Rhino drink driving i seem to remember !
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:52 - Oct 13 with 3012 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Oh dear.

Carlos Edwards
Adam Tanner
Gary Croft
Jason Dozzell
Alan Brazil

Not quite an ITFC player that was drink driving but David Norris brought some lovely publicity to the club in this area too
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 10:52]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:55 - Oct 13 with 2961 viewsSitfcB

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:44 - Oct 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

I mustve missed that one.

Good shout.

Any more?

He wasn’t driving for one of them hahaha didn’t wanna dob his wife in a reckon. Fair play, took the rap.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich-town-midfielder-kevin-bru-is-banned-f

COYB

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:56 - Oct 13 with 2941 viewsSitfcB

Oh dear.

Carlos Edwards
Adam Tanner
Gary Croft
Jason Dozzell
Alan Brazil

Not driving but always remember Darren Bent getting done for a firearms offence shot someone with a BB gun didn’t he?

COYB

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:57 - Oct 13 with 2918 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Golf. Beer. Ipswich.

In that order.
Golf. Beer. Driving. Tranmere. Small Dogs. Ipswich. (n/t) on 10:59 - Oct 13 with 2897 viewsBloots

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:57 - Oct 13 by Matt_Netherlands

Golf. Beer. Ipswich.

In that order.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Golf. Beer. Driving. Tranmere. Small Dogs. Ipswich. (n/t) on 11:00 - Oct 13 with 2882 viewsSitfcB

Golf. Beer. Driving. Tranmere. Small Dogs. Ipswich. (n/t) on 10:59 - Oct 13 by Bloots

Small dogs first I think.

COYB

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:01 - Oct 13 with 2874 viewsWickets

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:52 - Oct 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Not quite an ITFC player that was drink driving but David Norris brought some lovely publicity to the club in this area too
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 10:52]

Yer he acted like a thoughtless pratt , I see Gary Croft gets in the list he played with a Tag on . Must be the only Town player to have done that ?
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:03 - Oct 13 with 2857 viewsWickets

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:56 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

Not driving but always remember Darren Bent getting done for a firearms offence shot someone with a BB gun didn’t he?

Thats true i had forgotten about that .
Bantz. Golf. Beer. Driving. Tranmere. Small Dogs. Ipswich. (n/t) on 11:06 - Oct 13 with 2799 viewsBlueBadger

Golf. Beer. Driving. Tranmere. Small Dogs. Ipswich. (n/t) on 10:59 - Oct 13 by Bloots

I think we now have the definitive list.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:07 - Oct 13 with 2799 viewsfarkenhell

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 10:56 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

I think that was Marcus (Bent)
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:09 - Oct 13 with 2771 viewsSitfcB

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:07 - Oct 13 by farkenhell

I think that was Marcus (Bent)

Bent Arrested 12th May 2004 18:57
Town striker Darren Bent has been arrested after a 12-year-old boy was shot in a play area in Kesgrave on Tuesday evening. Bent was questioned by officers before being released on police bail. 0

COYB

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:25 - Oct 13 with 2637 viewsPhilTWTD

Removed the other thread due to speculation about what's an ongoing legal case. If the same could be avoided in this thread it would be appreciated.
*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:27 - Oct 13 with 2599 viewsSitfcB

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:25 - Oct 13 by PhilTWTD

Removed the other thread due to speculation about what's an ongoing legal case. If the same could be avoided in this thread it would be appreciated.

There were some good points/discussion ongoing on that thread as well though ☹️

COYB

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:30 - Oct 13 with 2573 viewsPhilTWTD

*Groans* doesn’t help himself does our Nors on 11:27 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

There were some good points/discussion ongoing on that thread as well though ☹️

Apologies for that, not always easy to fillet threads in these circumstances but probably sensible to remove anything which might be viewed as prejudicial when the matter eventually goes to court.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024