Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings 12:01 - Oct 13 with 20709 viewshype313

along with Priskin and Martin, although at least Priskin gave us that memorable goal against the Gooners.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:03 - Oct 13 with 6146 viewsMatt_Netherlands

One of the few saving graces is that we didn't pay anything for him!
Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:04 - Oct 13 with 6143 viewsIllinoisblue

Joint top scorer last season. What exactly were people expecting from a lower league journeyman?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:07 - Oct 13 with 6112 viewsVic

Chopra?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:11 - Oct 13 with 6066 viewsBlueBadger

Permanent signing Jimmy Bullard.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:12 - Oct 13 with 6065 viewshype313

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:07 - Oct 13 by Vic

Chopra?

Good Shout, how could I forget him, i'll also add Paul Taylor

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:15 - Oct 13 with 6039 viewsIllinoisblue

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:12 - Oct 13 by hype313

Good Shout, how could I forget him, i'll also add Paul Taylor

Oh god forgot about Taylor... how much did we pay for that useless chav

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:16 - Oct 13 with 6038 viewshype313

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:15 - Oct 13 by Illinoisblue

Oh god forgot about Taylor... how much did we pay for that useless chav

A million quid if I remember

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:17 - Oct 13 with 6019 viewsSE1blue

Ulrich Le Pen or Lee Chapman for me.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:19 - Oct 13 with 5995 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:16 - Oct 13 by hype313

A million quid if I remember

£1.5M

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/paul-taylor-could-end-up-costing-ipswich-town-almos

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:20 - Oct 13 with 5996 viewsN2_Blue

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:17 - Oct 13 by SE1blue

Ulrich Le Pen or Lee Chapman for me.

Ulrich Le Pen is a bit harsh. He actually looked lively for the few minutes before he snapped his leg! Not really his fault.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:20 - Oct 13 with 5988 viewsKeno

Cant believe Lee Martin hanse been mentioned

or Kevin O'Callaghan

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:23 - Oct 13 with 5967 viewshype313

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:20 - Oct 13 by Keno

or Kevin O'Callaghan

I mentioned him in my op

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:24 - Oct 13 with 5960 viewshype313

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:19 - Oct 13 by BlueBadger

£1.5M

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/paul-taylor-could-end-up-costing-ipswich-town-almos

£1.5m , it makes you cry sometimes the money we have wasted.

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:27 - Oct 13 with 5911 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:24 - Oct 13 by hype313

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Mick had been granted half the funds that Jewell, Keane or even Hurst were, he'd have gotten us up and at least saw us come back down again fighting.

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:28 - Oct 13 with 5918 viewsPendejo

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:11 - Oct 13 by BlueBadger

Permanent signing Jimmy Bullard.

Like he sent along his twin brother.

The loan Bullard had legend potential of a positive kind, the permanent one was legendarily infamous.

So sad.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:29 - Oct 13 with 5899 viewshype313

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:27 - Oct 13 by BlueBadger

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Mick had been granted half the funds that Jewell, Keane or even Hurst were, he'd have gotten us up and at least saw us come back down again fighting.

Yep, totally agree, and our sliding doors moment was January 2015.

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:29 - Oct 13 with 5892 viewsHerbivore

Sack him for gross misconduct and get him off the payroll (assuming he's found guilty).

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:31 - Oct 13 with 5872 viewsKeno

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:23 - Oct 13 by hype313

I mentioned him in my op

sorry darling

I tend to blank when I see his name

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:32 - Oct 13 with 5866 viewshype313

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:31 - Oct 13 by Keno

sorry darling

I tend to blank when I see his name

That's completely fair.

We all tend to skim read when you see the word martin.

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:32 - Oct 13 with 5853 viewshoppy

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:20 - Oct 13 by Keno

or Kevin O'Callaghan

O'Callaghan was never the same after having his arm broken.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:34 - Oct 13 with 5840 viewsPilgrimblue

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:24 - Oct 13 by hype313

Getting ack to Norwood, he looks to me like he thinks he's better than he really is!

He's not impressed me so far and has plenty of work to do to show he can cut it at League 1 level
Stop the press, hold the phone, point of order etc. on 12:34 - Oct 13 with 5842 viewsPendejo

Jason Dozzell, Steve Whitton and I'm sure numerous others, caught for DD, doesn't diminish what they did on the pitch.

The only thing disappointing about Norwood is that appears to be perpetually part of the Injured Ipswich XI.

Whitton? DD or season's 91-93?

Dozzell? From debut onwards or the "I earn more in a week than you do in a year" incident?

This post has been edited by an administrator

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:35 - Oct 13 with 5828 viewsKieran_Knows

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:04 - Oct 13 by Illinoisblue

Joint top scorer last season. What exactly were people expecting from a lower league journeyman?

Well, hopefully not be the utter b*llend he has been, I suppose.

I can take the 'bantz' on twitter, that's all well and good. But from what I was told about how he treated 'lockdown' is nothing short of embarrassing, and now this drink driving case, he really isn't helping himself in the slightest.

He'll be gone in January, I'm sure of that.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:36 - Oct 13 with 5819 viewsPJH

or Kevin O'Callaghan

In some ways, Kevin O'Callaghan was a strange signing at the time being a winger for a team that played without wingers.

Not a bad player but certainly one of SBR's least successful signings.
Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:36 - Oct 13 with 5814 viewshype313

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:34 - Oct 13 by Pilgrimblue

Getting ack to Norwood, he looks to me like he thinks he's better than he really is!

He's not impressed me so far and has plenty of work to do to show he can cut it at League 1 level

I think one of his issues is that he was prolific in a team that went through a purple patch pretty much unexpected, his move here was the biggest of his career and you wonder if by trebling his wages he has lost his hunger.

That Tranmere side had a bit of the Crazy Gang approach to it, which worked for them, but his time here has been average at best.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024