Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Essex wanting more restrictions 15:51 - Oct 13 with 849 viewsCoastalblue

Looks like cases are increasing rapidly, this is going to seep across the entire country isn't it? I think this winter will be carnage, and may well make last March look good in comparison.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-54521907

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Essex wanting more restrictions on 21:21 - Oct 13 with 684 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Yet the council will be the first to ask for support when their economy tanks when households cant mix indoors.

Agree on the winter statement - we are continuously shooting ourselves in the foot. Away from Coronavirus the impact on mental health is going to be apocalyptic - the service was poor pre-2020, let alone now!

I really hope the heroes on the front line of the NHS are given all the necessary tools to make the best of this that they can

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Essex wanting more restrictions on 21:37 - Oct 13 with 649 viewsbournemouthblue

I suppose you have the added equation of winter flu to go into the mix?
It would be sods law, we get a particularly cold one this year

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Essex wanting more restrictions on 22:51 - Oct 13 with 564 viewspositivity

Essex wanting more restrictions on 21:37 - Oct 13 by bournemouthblue

I suppose you have the added equation of winter flu to go into the mix?
It would be sods law, we get a particularly cold one this year

one slight positive is that flu should be suppressed by masks and social distancing, but it's still going to be touch-and-go as to whether the nhs can cope.

it's all very well having the nightingale hospitals, but you've got to get the staff from somewhere

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024