Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... 19:06 - Oct 13 with 2001 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:08 - Oct 13 with 1451 viewsSpruceMoose

No Bluefish?

Edit - silly me. The stats don't cover Premier League footballers.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 19:09]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:08 - Oct 13 with 1454 viewsDubtractor

So we're saying, objectively, that he is the best player in the whole football league so far?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:14 - Oct 13 with 1416 viewsAlexGreen

That whole thread the other day was just bizarre wasn't it. Great to see stats like this being shared, let's hope Edwards can make the forward-left spot his own this season.

Also - Caolan Lavery on the list, now there's a blast from the past!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:15 - Oct 13 with 1401 viewsBlueBadger

Fake news, Bluefish is rated at 67.53.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:21 - Oct 13 with 1374 viewsgordon

I knew Lavery would come good, should never have let him go.
This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:23 - Oct 13 with 1371 viewsBlueBadger

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:21 - Oct 13 by gordon

I knew Lavery would come good, should never have let him go.

We released him when we were in the championship. He's now playing in League Two.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:25 - Oct 13 with 1368 viewsDubtractor

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:23 - Oct 13 by BlueBadger

We released him when we were in the championship. He's now playing in League Two.

I reckon you might be due a whoosh buh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:25 - Oct 13 with 1363 viewsBlueBadger

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:25 - Oct 13 by Dubtractor

I reckon you might be due a whoosh buh.

I'll take it.

Login to get fewer ads

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:00 - Oct 13 with 1299 viewsJ2BLUE

Sitters thinking if he makes enough positive noise we'll all forget he spent March-September parroting the most vocal anti Lambert posters.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:05 - Oct 13 with 1268 viewsSitfcB

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:00 - Oct 13 by J2BLUE

Sitters thinking if he makes enough positive noise we'll all forget he spent March-September parroting the most vocal anti Lambert posters.

Not at all.

Plus this isn’t in anyway related to Lambert

Seeing as he is still here he got a slight reprieve from me when the season started. So far so good but early days. Obviously hope he gets us up.

COYB

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:05 - Oct 13 with 1256 viewsBluefish

As I have explained for years and long before Gwion, people that judge footballers on stats are embarrassing

Keep posting this sort of thing though, I took it all on the chin and then some with PRP and I was right. I will be again as I have with all the other players and managers before that as well. Mick, Priskin, roy, Martin etc

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:07 - Oct 13 with 1244 viewsJ2BLUE

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:05 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

Not at all.

Seeing as he is still here he got a slight reprieve from me when the season started. So far so good but early days. Obviously hope he gets us up.

A few days before the season started. You were definitely parroting the likes of Bluefish for a long time. Unless that was 'just bantz'.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:08 - Oct 13 with 1247 viewsSitfcB

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:05 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

As I have explained for years and long before Gwion, people that judge footballers on stats are embarrassing

Keep posting this sort of thing though, I took it all on the chin and then some with PRP and I was right. I will be again as I have with all the other players and managers before that as well. Mick, Priskin, roy, Martin etc

You keep biting

You’re right on many things but GWION isn’t one I’m afraid.

Quality player.

COYB

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:11 - Oct 13 with 1226 viewsBlueBadger

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:05 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

Not at all.

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:18 - Oct 13 with 1184 viewsBluefish

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:08 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

You keep biting

You’re right on many things but GWION isn’t one I’m afraid.

Quality player.

I bite currently on about a 1 in 20 ratio at least. Time will tell........ one day I will be wrong on something, it has to happen eventually

He might become effective but he is horrific at the basics. When you were at school the kid that used to hang around the goal in the kickabout and score 10 goal was never the best player in the school. Stats are for spotty geeks that have never kicked a ball

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:32 - Oct 13 with 1121 viewsSwansea_Blue

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:08 - Oct 13 by SpruceMoose

No Bluefish?

Edit - silly me. The stats don't cover Premier League footballers.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 19:09]

I don't know what you're seeing, but in my thread it has Bluefish top on 17.9

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:33 - Oct 13 with 1117 viewsSpruceMoose

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:32 - Oct 13 by Swansea_Blue

I don't know what you're seeing, but in my thread it has Bluefish top on 17.9

That's Pints Per 90 Minutes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:35 - Oct 13 with 1107 viewsSwansea_Blue

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:33 - Oct 13 by SpruceMoose

That's Pints Per 90 Minutes.

Posts per 90 more like!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:38 - Oct 13 with 1090 viewsSpruceMoose

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:35 - Oct 13 by Swansea_Blue

Posts per 90 more like!

Seems a little low, when I'm up around 89.4 on a good day. A stat like normally means that I should be posting on amuch bigger forum than TWTD but sadly my spelling iz crap.

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:42 - Oct 13 with 1076 viewsEly_Blue

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:18 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

I bite currently on about a 1 in 20 ratio at least. Time will tell........ one day I will be wrong on something, it has to happen eventually

He might become effective but he is horrific at the basics. When you were at school the kid that used to hang around the goal in the kickabout and score 10 goal was never the best player in the school. Stats are for spotty geeks that have never kicked a ball

You’re coming across as someone who really hasn’t got a clue.

Gwion works tirelessly to come back and help out his RB or LB, for 90 minutes.

Not only did he score 2 and have 1 assist vs Blackpool but his tracking back to help Kenlock was outstanding.

I do wonder what game you watch sometime

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:44 - Oct 13 with 1070 viewsBluefish

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:42 - Oct 13 by Ely_Blue

You’re coming across as someone who really hasn’t got a clue.

Gwion works tirelessly to come back and help out his RB or LB, for 90 minutes.

Not only did he score 2 and have 1 assist vs Blackpool but his tracking back to help Kenlock was outstanding.

I do wonder what game you watch sometime

I know mate. I get told it every year and then everyone else catches up and agrees with me. It always stats that they shout at me and then the penny drops for them..

If you think he can control a ball well I am not sure it isnthe game for you. If you think he can pass the ball well....etc

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:47 - Oct 13 with 1053 viewsSpruceMoose

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:44 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

I know mate. I get told it every year and then everyone else catches up and agrees with me. It always stats that they shout at me and then the penny drops for them..

If you think he can control a ball well I am not sure it isnthe game for you. If you think he can pass the ball well....etc

I don't think, a year from now, people will be agreeing that you would be a better footballer than Edwards if only you didn't have the pace of Arthur Steptoe

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:49 - Oct 13 with 1042 viewsBluefish

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:47 - Oct 13 by SpruceMoose

I don't think, a year from now, people will be agreeing that you would be a better footballer than Edwards if only you didn't have the pace of Arthur Steptoe

Time will tell

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:50 - Oct 13 with 1038 viewsSpruceMoose

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:49 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

Time will tell

During which you'll only get slower

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:52 - Oct 13 with 1034 viewsBluefish

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:50 - Oct 13 by SpruceMoose

During which you'll only get slower

And his touch won't get any better

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024