Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I mean I don't usually watch it, but that was an absolutely cracking Top Gear! 00:48 - Oct 14 with 799 viewsRyorry

Musical Carparks & the Wall of Death as done by Freddy Flintoff, Chris Harris and Paddy McGuiness - top work lads!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000nh2n/top-gear-series-29-episode-2

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I mean I don't usually watch it, but that was an absolutely cracking Top Gear! on 07:56 - Oct 14 with 728 viewsOldsmoker

I never watch it nowadays.
Lads culture has moved on.
They're doing bake-off now.
Any chance you can explain Hey Tracey to me.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 8:06]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I mean I don't usually watch it, but that was an absolutely cracking Top Gear! on 12:38 - Oct 14 with 647 viewsuefacup81

Agreed.

I switched off pretty soon after Chris Evans' ego took over the show but the current line-up is, for me, on a par with Clarkson, Hammond, and May - essentially three mates having a cracking time with cars.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

I mean I don't usually watch it, but that was an absolutely cracking Top Gear! on 13:01 - Oct 14 with 628 viewsRyorry

I mean I don't usually watch it, but that was an absolutely cracking Top Gear! on 07:56 - Oct 14 by Oldsmoker

I hate bake-off (and all cookery progs come to that), have never watched it apart from 2 mins once which was more than enough. No idea who "Hey Tracey" is - is she on that show?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I mean I don't usually watch it, but that was an absolutely cracking Top Gear! on 22:47 - Oct 14 with 535 viewsDeano69

Found this interesting. https://www.facebook.com/282681245570/posts/10164822471685571/?vh=e&extid=0

Behind the scenes look at that wall of death.

Apologies, it’s on Facebook. Can’t find it elsewhere

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I mean I don't usually watch it, but that was an absolutely cracking Top Gear! on 06:08 - Oct 15 with 472 viewssolomon

I mean I don't usually watch it, but that was an absolutely cracking Top Gear! on 07:56 - Oct 14 by Oldsmoker

Chris Harris is spot on

The other 2 are about as appealing as a prostrate examination.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024