Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news on Ward? 11:53 - Oct 14 with 1092 viewsWallingford_Boy

Did we ever find out how bad his injury is?

EADT twittering about whether Kenlock is good enough to cover whilst he is out for a few weeks, but I thought he was due back this weekend?

Wasn't he only doubtful for last weekend, so assumed 7 days later he'd be fine.

No naughty digs at our amazing medic team please x

RIP Sir Bobby

Any news on Ward? on 12:00 - Oct 14 with 1054 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Thought the same thing. Presumed he was back this weekend but the EADT article hints at Kenlock needing to stay in the team, whilst being cautious in sending Ndaba out on loan in case its a bad one. Sounds like they don't know.
Any news on Ward? on 12:54 - Oct 14 with 959 viewsChrisd

Wasn't there room for interpretation from PL's comments regarding Ward's injury? I suppose it depends on the severity, Achilles injuries can be very difficult to predict how long is needed. KVY a case in point.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Any news on Ward? on 13:07 - Oct 14 with 899 viewsCoco

still hurting when prodded. Will give another prod it 5-7 days.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Any news on Ward? on 14:36 - Oct 14 with 759 viewsPhilTWTD

Don't think there's any suggestion it's going to be more than a week or so. We'll see Friday, but this was what was said at last Friday's presser:

Ward Still a Doubt for Blackpool Visit 9th Oct 2020 09:54
Blues boss Paul Lambert says left-back Stephen Ward remains a doubt for Saturday’s trip to Blackpool due to the achilles injury he suffered in the early stages of last weekend’s 1-1 draw away against the MK Dons. 16

Any news on Ward? on 14:52 - Oct 14 with 731 viewsWickets

That's the trouble with Achilles injury's they are always difficult to predict ! Sorry to say the older the player the more trouble they tend to be . Lets hope we get a bit of luck with Ward though .
Any news on Ward? on 15:08 - Oct 14 with 676 viewsLeBlue

I'm worried that he will do a Jonathan Walters. Similar situation, similar age, similar injury.

Achilles are a difficult injury to manage and I just hope that the medical team have learned from the JW career ending injury. You may think it's OK, then snap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024