Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Brexit promise: Sh*t and Shower by the road 12:27 - Oct 14 with 579 viewsElderGrizzly

Another Brexit promise: Sh*t and Shower by the road on 12:28 - Oct 14 with 563 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but the blue passports and the vanishing foreigners!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another Brexit promise: Sh*t and Shower by the road on 12:35 - Oct 14 with 534 viewsHerbivore

Is anybody still bothering to pretend that Brexit is a good thing anymore?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another Brexit promise: Sh*t and Shower by the road on 12:36 - Oct 14 with 544 viewsBlueBadger

Another Brexit promise: Sh*t and Shower by the road on 12:35 - Oct 14 by Herbivore

Disaster capitalists and assorted free-market loons, bigots and the terminally thick?

Or, as they prefer to be known, 'the government'?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 12:36]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another Brexit promise: Sh*t and Shower by the road on 12:41 - Oct 14 with 525 viewsElderGrizzly

Another Brexit promise: Sh*t and Shower by the road on 12:35 - Oct 14 by Herbivore

The entire Cabinet?
Another Brexit promise: Sh*t and Shower by the road on 12:45 - Oct 14 with 512 viewsHerbivore

Another Brexit promise: Sh*t and Shower by the road on 12:41 - Oct 14 by ElderGrizzly

The entire Cabinet?

I'm not sure even they are really. They are pushing ahead with it and outlining ways we might try to mitigate it being a catastrophe but I'm not seeing many attempts to sell the benefits of it or to pretend we will be better off as a result.

Even the whole "Get Brexit Done" campaign didn't really have much of a positive vision behind it, it was more of a message of let's just get this sh!t show out of the way now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another Brexit promise: Sh*t and Shower by the road on 12:54 - Oct 14 with 490 viewstractordownsouth

Apologies to The Last Baron, you were right all along mate

#NoDealAllTheWay

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024