Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wildlife Photo 18:42 - Oct 14 with 612 viewsjeera

Probably been posted somewhere but I haven't spotted it.

Excellent capture though.

Size of the thing. It might look cuddly...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-54518336

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Wildlife Photo on 18:44 - Oct 14 with 601 viewsSteve_M

Glorious. Very much hoping to actually get to the NHM got this year’s exhibition as I missed out last year.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wildlife Photo on 18:47 - Oct 14 with 597 viewsSpruceMoose

Did anyone else see this over the last few days? This is why my FiL hikes with a gun.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Wildlife Photo on 19:15 - Oct 14 with 560 viewscleaner

Cleaner is aghast at how dirty this lion's kitchen is. Cleaner has wrangled some vileda mops in his time, and cleaner knows that is completely the wrong technique shown by the cougar.
Wildlife Photo on 19:15 - Oct 14 with 560 viewsjeera

Wildlife Photo on 18:47 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

Did anyone else see this over the last few days? This is why my FiL hikes with a gun.

"Not going back that way." No sh1t.

Throughout I wasn't sure if it was only interested in pushing him further away from her family or whether she was intent on hunting him.

I don't know much about big cats so won't pretend to know but would guess if she was hunting him with intent she wouldn't be doing so head on like that. Also the posturing.

That must have been terrifying. I would want flares in my leg pockets at the very least, plus a decent knife.

Maybe also an assault rifle with possible airstrike back-up.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 19:18]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Wildlife Photo on 19:16 - Oct 14 with 556 viewsSpruceMoose

Wildlife Photo on 19:15 - Oct 14 by cleaner

Cleaner is aghast at how dirty this lion's kitchen is. Cleaner has wrangled some vileda mops in his time, and cleaner knows that is completely the wrong technique shown by the cougar.

How was work today Footers?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Wildlife Photo on 19:20 - Oct 14 with 551 viewscleaner

Wildlife Photo on 19:16 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

How was work today Footers?

Cleaner doesn't fraternise with criminals. Cleaner used to apprentice at HM Belmarsh in his formative days and discovered very quickly how those wrong 'uns caused Cleaner to have to buy extra turpentine out of his own pocket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024