Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! 21:05 - Oct 14 with 9616 viewsArnieM

Thought he was going to be doing his career the world of good moving to the Swedish League ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:10 - Oct 14 with 3939 viewsBluefish

Yeah we have outgrown him, he must be devastated

Silly numbskulls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:15 - Oct 14 with 3935 viewsHerbivore

I mean, he's better off there than playing in League 1.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

You silly sod. (n/t) on 21:28 - Oct 14 with 3891 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:29 - Oct 14 with 3902 viewsSitfcB

Good player.

Numbskulls got at him because he spoke good of Super Mick, like all of his players and staff did.

Is why Chambers and Skuse still get hate.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 21:34]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:30 - Oct 14 with 3884 viewsCoco

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:29 - Oct 14 by SitfcB

Good player.

Numbskulls got at him because he spoke good of Super Mick, like all of his players and staff did.

Is why Chambers and Skuse still get hate.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 21:34]

none of that is true.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:33 - Oct 14 with 3874 viewsVic

Rested. They left their most senior and regular players for this game.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:41 - Oct 14 with 3839 viewsHerbivore

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:30 - Oct 14 by Coco

none of that is true.

It's all pretty much spot on.

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:43 - Oct 14 with 3829 viewsCoco

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:41 - Oct 14 by Herbivore

It's all pretty much spot on.

it really isn't though is it. Just fits the pathetic agenda those who wish to bash the 'numbskulls' who are equally as tedious as those who are the 'numbskulls'.

BORING.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Stop being a numbskull. (n/t) on 21:57 - Oct 14 with 3790 viewsBloots

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:43 - Oct 14 by Coco

it really isn't though is it. Just fits the pathetic agenda those who wish to bash the 'numbskulls' who are equally as tedious as those who are the 'numbskulls'.

BORING.

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:59 - Oct 14 with 3788 viewsArnieM

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:10 - Oct 14 by Bluefish

Yeah we have outgrown him, he must be devastated

Silly numbskulls

So, Just a question to those of you that rate him.
Do you think he’d get in the current Town side, ahead of Ward?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 22:09 - Oct 14 with 3745 viewsBluefish

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:59 - Oct 14 by ArnieM

Yes

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 22:17 - Oct 14 with 3724 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No, because if we had Knudsen we would not have had any need to sign Ward. We would also not be in this league. Do you think if there was no salary cap and we offered Knudsen a contract now he would leave Malmo to come here?

He may not be in the Denmark squad right now but neither are any of our players playing full internationals this weekend for sides ranked as high as Denmark, Ward included (even had he been fit).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 22:19 - Oct 14 with 3713 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 22:21 - Oct 14 with 3708 viewsJ2BLUE

He played for Malmo 10 days ago so yea probably.

Weird thread. You're really trying to force it and aren't interested in reality.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

He wouldn't play in the 3rd Division..... on 22:25 - Oct 14 with 3695 viewsBloots

....so a pointless question.

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 23:07 - Oct 14 with 3625 viewstextbackup

Wards footballing CV pisses on Knudsens, of his 19 seasons 7 of those have been in the premiership (171 appearances), with 50 international caps.
there is no doubt in my mind Ward is by far the better footballer. from what I've seen he can read the game brilliantly and uses the ball 100 times better than Knudsen.

Jonas had his good games, but very few and far between, IMO.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 23:21 - Oct 14 with 3605 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I don’t particularly rate him, better than Kenlock in hindsight no doubt.

Doesn’t get into the side ahead of Ward any day of the week, Ward the far better player even at his age now.

Can’t knock Knudsen for moving on though, made an upgrade on Ipswich going to Malmo, walking the league and playing European football I think.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 03:19 - Oct 15 with 3518 viewsSuperCoops

Just looked it up, the last time he was in the Denmark matchday squad was 18th November 2019, as an unused sub against Rep of Ireland.
No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 07:41 - Oct 15 with 3381 viewsSwailsey

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:30 - Oct 14 by Coco

none of that is true.

It really, really is.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 08:07 - Oct 15 with 3331 viewsHerbivore

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 23:21 - Oct 14 by TheTrueBlue1878

I don’t particularly rate him, better than Kenlock in hindsight no doubt.

Doesn’t get into the side ahead of Ward any day of the week, Ward the far better player even at his age now.

Can’t knock Knudsen for moving on though, made an upgrade on Ipswich going to Malmo, walking the league and playing European football I think.

Ward couldn't really cut it in the Championship last season. He's looked good in League 1 but that's partly because this league is utter toss. And Knudsen wasn't better than Kenlock with hindsight, he is, was, and always will be a better left back than Kenlock. Anyone that couldn't see that at the time doesn't really know football.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 8:08]

He wouldn't play in the 3rd Division..... on 08:49 - Oct 15 with 3258 viewsBluefish

He wouldn't play in the 3rd Division..... on 22:25 - Oct 14 by Bloots

....so a pointless question.

But PRP won't be here forever maybe one we will easily bounce back up and Jonas can return. He can skipper the side score some more against the budgies and the numbskulls can have a chance to say sorry
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 8:52]

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 08:49 - Oct 15 with 3259 viewsTrumptonBlue

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 03:19 - Oct 15 by SuperCoops

Just looked it up, the last time he was in the Denmark matchday squad was 18th November 2019, as an unused sub against Rep of Ireland.

Indeed. Knudsen didn't play a single minute of Denmark's Euro 2020 qualifying campaign. I think he's been pretty much out of the picture since before he left here.
No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 08:53 - Oct 15 with 3247 viewsKropotkin123

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:43 - Oct 14 by Coco

BORING.

By this new definition - anyone that wanted him out, rather than hounding him out - I'm a "numbskull".

MM had created a style of football that was tedious to watch. If that was the new measure of success, then I didn't want apart of it. The fact that his brand of football was the best people had come to accept was frankly an embarrassment to our club and the standards we set ourselves.

That fact that his replacement was a shower of... Doesn't mean that the aforementioned wasn't true. His replacement is the responsibility of Marcus Evans, not the fans. So too was having the right checks and balances, so one person couldn't sabotage our club.

He, ME, still hasn't even learnt from that mistake. The guy, when it comes to running a football club, is a moron. We still don't have a proper DoF, just decades of PR people instead.

As you say, tedious and boring.

... And as for the original post, what a load of nonsense. He was clearly a good enough player for regular first team action in the championship.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 8:58]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 09:17 - Oct 15 with 3189 viewsSwansea_Blue

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 08:53 - Oct 15 by Kropotkin123

By this new definition - anyone that wanted him out, rather than hounding him out - I'm a "numbskull".

MM had created a style of football that was tedious to watch. If that was the new measure of success, then I didn't want apart of it. The fact that his brand of football was the best people had come to accept was frankly an embarrassment to our club and the standards we set ourselves.

That fact that his replacement was a shower of... Doesn't mean that the aforementioned wasn't true. His replacement is the responsibility of Marcus Evans, not the fans. So too was having the right checks and balances, so one person couldn't sabotage our club.

He, ME, still hasn't even learnt from that mistake. The guy, when it comes to running a football club, is a moron. We still don't have a proper DoF, just decades of PR people instead.

As you say, tedious and boring.

... And as for the original post, what a load of nonsense. He was clearly a good enough player for regular first team action in the championship.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 8:58]

Quite right and well put.

What a strange thread. It seems that Knudsen can still divide opinion from across the water. He was absolutely fine. He wouldn't need to drop to this level, unlike Ward because of being in the latter stages of his career, so comparisons are a bit daft. Although I agree that Ward is a class act and I'm pleased we've got him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 09:27 - Oct 15 with 3171 viewsKeno

Of course he would, Ward is out injured

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024