Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
given the current global situation 11:49 - Oct 15 with 2348 viewsfergalsharkey

and taking in to consideration every connotation and philosophy based apon its present effects.....is there really a better biscuit than the Mcvities chocolate hob nob?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 13:11]

Poll: Cook out?

given the current global situation on 14:07 - Oct 15 with 1959 viewsJ2BLUE

This might get me banned but i'm going to say it anyway. The chocolate digestive is actually better than the chocolate hob nob. In fact, the chocolate digestive would have a genuine claim as the king of biscuits. They are a solid 8/10 every time. Reliable, trustworthy, honest. I think if TWTD Towers switched to digestives from hob nobs, productivity would go up 214%. Gav would get updates completed in as little as 3-5 years.

My name is J2BLUE and I endorse the chocolate digestive to be crowned the biscuit king.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

given the current global situation on 14:09 - Oct 15 with 1953 viewspointofblue

given the current global situation on 14:07 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

This might get me banned but i'm going to say it anyway. The chocolate digestive is actually better than the chocolate hob nob. In fact, the chocolate digestive would have a genuine claim as the king of biscuits. They are a solid 8/10 every time. Reliable, trustworthy, honest. I think if TWTD Towers switched to digestives from hob nobs, productivity would go up 214%. Gav would get updates completed in as little as 3-5 years.

My name is J2BLUE and I endorse the chocolate digestive to be crowned the biscuit king.

I like chocolate digestives but better than chocolate hobnobs???

I think you need professional help.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

given the current global situation on 14:14 - Oct 15 with 1945 viewsSwansea_Blue

Of course it is. Has to be the dark chocolate one though - it's simply the king of biscuits.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

given the current global situation on 14:16 - Oct 15 with 1938 viewsGeoffSentence

Gingernut.

Def info.

Endorsed by Prince Harry (probably)

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

given the current global situation on 14:25 - Oct 15 with 1922 viewscatch74

Very strong candidate, can’t argue too much with J2 either.
I do have a penchant for ginger crunch creams too.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

given the current global situation on 14:25 - Oct 15 with 1920 viewsSpruceMoose

You utter gobsh!te.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

given the current global situation on 14:27 - Oct 15 with 1917 viewsleitrimblue

given the current global situation on 14:14 - Oct 15 by Swansea_Blue

Of course it is. Has to be the dark chocolate one though - it's simply the king of biscuits.

It's true, the dark chocolate digestive is a superior biscuit to the hobnob
given the current global situation on 14:38 - Oct 15 with 1901 viewsbrazil1982

I'll just leave this here:

Chocolate Malted Milk.
Login to get fewer ads

given the current global situation on 14:52 - Oct 15 with 1888 viewssyntaxerror

Depends where you plan to ride it to.
Might be ok in the North or South Pole, but the Sahara or Mongolian deserts might cause it to melt.
given the current global situation on 15:00 - Oct 15 with 1878 viewsronnyd

For me, it's got to be custard creams. Bit like me, simple but effective.
given the current global situation on 15:11 - Oct 15 with 1851 viewsEnigma_Blue

given the current global situation on 15:00 - Oct 15 by ronnyd

For me, it's got to be custard creams. Bit like me, simple but effective.

I had you down as more of a Jammy dodger.
given the current global situation on 15:31 - Oct 15 with 1833 viewsOldsmoker

A dunked milk chocolate digestive melts the chocolate into a creamy layer that's just yummy. The dark chocolate one doesn't have that creamy yum.
Hobnobs are a poor dunker as they leave wet crumbs at the bottom of the cup which stops you having a second cup from the teapot without getting up and rinsing the cup in the sink.
Tea-time requires 2 cups with no interruptions.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

given the current global situation on 15:41 - Oct 15 with 1815 viewsGeoffSentence

given the current global situation on 14:27 - Oct 15 by leitrimblue

It's true, the dark chocolate digestive is a superior biscuit to the hobnob

almost every biscuit is superior to the hobnob, chocolatey or not.

Hobnobs are made from oats which are fit only for horses and scotsmen.

given the current global situation on 15:43 - Oct 15 with 1810 viewsronnyd

given the current global situation on 15:11 - Oct 15 by Enigma_Blue

I had you down as more of a Jammy dodger.

Nah, far too sickly.
given the current global situation on 15:48 - Oct 15 with 1799 viewsGeoffSentence

Given the current global situation, and sorry to be a party pooper here, we probably should not be eating commercially made biscuits at all. As a result of this thread I have had a look at the ingredients of a whole bunch of biccies, and they all contain palm oil.

This means that if you eat commercially made biscuits you kill Orang-Utans.

I haven't had any for a while, and next time I do they will be home made.

given the current global situation on 15:50 - Oct 15 with 1795 viewsSpruceMoose

given the current global situation on 15:48 - Oct 15 by GeoffSentence

Given the current global situation, and sorry to be a party pooper here, we probably should not be eating commercially made biscuits at all. As a result of this thread I have had a look at the ingredients of a whole bunch of biccies, and they all contain palm oil.

This means that if you eat commercially made biscuits you kill Orang-Utans.

I haven't had any for a while, and next time I do they will be home made.

Are they more sustainable if we also eat the Orang-Utans?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

given the current global situation on 15:56 - Oct 15 with 1783 viewsJ2BLUE

given the current global situation on 14:25 - Oct 15 by SpruceMoose

You utter gobsh!te.

Is this fragile bromance over?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

given the current global situation on 15:57 - Oct 15 with 1779 viewsSpruceMoose

given the current global situation on 15:56 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

Is this fragile bromance over?

No. I'll be doing the shopping from now on though.

given the current global situation on 15:59 - Oct 15 with 1775 viewscatch74

given the current global situation on 15:57 - Oct 15 by SpruceMoose

No. I'll be doing the shopping from now on though.

You shop, he cooks!?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

given the current global situation on 15:59 - Oct 15 with 1773 viewsSpruceMoose

given the current global situation on 15:59 - Oct 15 by catch74

You shop, he cooks!?

We all get food poisoning?

given the current global situation on 16:28 - Oct 15 with 1744 viewsTJS

You sucked me in like the talking toaster in Red Dwarf.
given the current global situation on 16:45 - Oct 15 with 1721 viewsSwansea_Blue

given the current global situation on 15:41 - Oct 15 by GeoffSentence

almost every biscuit is superior to the hobnob, chocolatey or not.

Hobnobs are made from oats which are fit only for horses and scotsmen.

Pah. You've never lived until you've taken an oatcake, smothered it in cream cheese and then thrown the whole lot in the bin before eating something more edible.

That's a point - why are oatcakes cakes and not biscuits. That's even clearer than the Jaffa cake conundrum?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 16:46]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

given the current global situation on 16:50 - Oct 15 with 1704 viewsdickie

given the current global situation on 14:38 - Oct 15 by brazil1982

I'll just leave this here:

Chocolate Malted Milk.

Isn't that the definition of polishing a turd?
given the current global situation on 18:04 - Oct 15 with 1668 viewsRyorry

You're all wrong. This is free from dairy and gluten, but never mind those traits making it a properly environmentally aware, vegan-friendly, Inclusive Biscuit, my visitors over the years have all voted this The Most Delectable Melt In The Mouth Biscuit Ever in the Universe -

https://www.ethicalsuperstore.com/products/lazy-day/lazy-day-dark-belgian-chocol

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

given the current global situation on 18:10 - Oct 15 with 1650 viewsRyorry

given the current global situation on 18:04 - Oct 15 by Ryorry

You're all wrong. This is free from dairy and gluten, but never mind those traits making it a properly environmentally aware, vegan-friendly, Inclusive Biscuit, my visitors over the years have all voted this The Most Delectable Melt In The Mouth Biscuit Ever in the Universe -

https://www.ethicalsuperstore.com/products/lazy-day/lazy-day-dark-belgian-chocol

I consider a downvote from you on food matters, J2, to be in effect an upvote confirming that my choice was correct 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024