Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! 12:35 - Oct 16 with 15754 viewsKeno

Uk signs major trade deal!!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1348491/brexit-ne

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:40 - Oct 16 with 3297 viewsgiant_stow

"Trade deal signed! UK agrees ANOTHER major agreement - are you watching, Brussels?"

lol!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:41 - Oct 16 with 3290 viewsbluelagos

You may mock, but as well as the Cote D'Ivoire we also have deals with Liechtenstein and The Faroes :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:41 - Oct 16 with 3287 viewshype313

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:40 - Oct 16 by giant_stow

"Trade deal signed! UK agrees ANOTHER major agreement - are you watching, Brussels?"

lol!

With the Ivory Coast.

Watch our GDP go through the roof, Who's next? Papua New Guinea?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:42 - Oct 16 with 3275 viewsHerbivore

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:40 - Oct 16 by giant_stow

lol!

The absolute state of it. Our press is awful.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:53 - Oct 16 with 3245 viewseastangliaisblue

Feck me I thought this post was just sarcasm until I opened the link. How the hell can the press get away with this bullsh1t day after day. I just hope part of the deal is free movement of people, that will make the brexiteers sh1t themselves.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 12:55]
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:54 - Oct 16 with 3231 viewstractordownsouth

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:41 - Oct 16 by hype313

With the Ivory Coast.

Watch our GDP go through the roof, Who's next? Papua New Guinea?

I heard that St Kitts and Nevis are chomping at the bit to get a deal signed.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:55 - Oct 16 with 3231 viewshype313

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:53 - Oct 16 by eastangliaisblue

Feck me I thought this post was just sarcasm until I opened the link. How the hell can the press get away with this bullsh1t day after day. I just hope part of the deal is free movement of people, that will make the brexiteers sh1t themselves.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 12:55]

Ha! Can you imagine that, there will be tears all across village greens across the land.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:55 - Oct 16 with 3230 viewsclive_baker

Ivory Coast with its 40bn GDP vs. EU with its 18tn.

I make that 0.002% lol.

We'll need a fair few Ivory Coasts to fill that hole buh.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 12:56]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:58 - Oct 16 with 3199 viewsHARRY10

So the UK is celebrating that it is to keep the deal ..................

......................... it already had
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 13:06 - Oct 16 with 3168 viewsMercian

Pro Brexit type are very poor winners.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 13:16 - Oct 16 with 3106 viewsBluefish

Wow, just wow. Imagine being a brexit voter, it must be hard to keep up the non racist, positive economic outlook approach

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 20:04 - Oct 16 with 2947 views26_Paz

Great to see the progress we’re making. It’s just the start of a more outward looking, positive Britain free from the shackles of the failed bureaucracy.

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 20:14 - Oct 16 with 2942 viewsGunnsAirkick

This is the best one I've seen from them: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1346513/donald-trump-latest-poll-news-joe-b

Huge blow for Biden not to be backed by UK Express readers!
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 20:17 - Oct 16 with 2925 viewsGunnsAirkick

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 20:04 - Oct 16 by 26_Paz

Great to see the progress we’re making. It’s just the start of a more outward looking, positive Britain free from the shackles of the failed bureaucracy.

There's nothing positive about any of this, you're deluded.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 20:23 - Oct 16 with 2903 viewsHARRY10

Progress ?

Agreeing with a small African country to keep the deal the EU previously negotiated. Not quite the sunny uplands as the not too bright were led to believe.

Nor having an EU monitored customs border on UK sovereign territory (Irish Sea), a goods vehicle border in Kent and having to cough up to pay for around 50,000 extra staff to cope with an extra 4million forms per week

Yep, that sounds like progress
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 21:15 - Oct 16 with 2811 viewsNthsuffolkblue

You are as bad as the headline writer!

Do you honestly think the deal with the Cote d'Ivoire is as important to us as a deal with the EU?

We are throwing away the deal we have with the whole of the EU to fail to negotiate one even half as good and settling for a few deals with minnows. It is the equivalent of saying we would rather Town were in the National League than the Premier League because the football will be better and the ticket prices lower.

I am not sure which is worse, the dreadful people in charge of our Government or the utter idiots cheering them on!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 21:19 - Oct 16 with 2804 viewsBLUEGOLD

Troll alert
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 21:21 - Oct 16 with 2793 viewsvapour_trail

Soft lad.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 21:47 - Oct 16 with 2762 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 21:19 - Oct 16 by BLUEGOLD

Troll alert

Unfortunately, I think Paz actually believes the post he has written. Even more unfortunately there are still plenty of others like him despite all the evidence. Don't forget they publicly said they had had enough of experts. They genuinely would rather listen to what the bloke down the pub says and act on it than listen to an expert. Unbelievable but true.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 22:03 - Oct 16 with 2714 viewstractordownsouth

Slogan-tastic!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 22:51 - Oct 16 with 2659 viewsMercian

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 20:14 - Oct 16 by GunnsAirkick

This is the best one I've seen from them: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1346513/donald-trump-latest-poll-news-joe-b

Huge blow for Biden not to be backed by UK Express readers!

The poll was fair, they asked 2000 overweight 28 year old white men carrying AR15s and sporting ginger beards what they thought and they answered. What is unclear about it?
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 23:32 - Oct 16 with 2612 viewsjeera

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 21:47 - Oct 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Unfortunately, I think Paz actually believes the post he has written. Even more unfortunately there are still plenty of others like him despite all the evidence. Don't forget they publicly said they had had enough of experts. They genuinely would rather listen to what the bloke down the pub says and act on it than listen to an expert. Unbelievable but true.

Of course he doesn't. Those are just some words he's chucked onto the page; they don't even make much sense.

Here's the views of some of the people who matter: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/no-deal-brexit-plans-spark-furious-backlas

He's been trolling the site for months with nothing better to do that say stupid things to get a rise.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 05:36 - Oct 17 with 2523 viewsTractorWood

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:42 - Oct 16 by Herbivore

The absolute state of it. Our press is awful.

I thought this was a parody. Amazing.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 07:34 - Oct 17 with 2430 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 23:32 - Oct 16 by jeera

Of course he doesn't. Those are just some words he's chucked onto the page; they don't even make much sense.

Here's the views of some of the people who matter: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/no-deal-brexit-plans-spark-furious-backlas

He's been trolling the site for months with nothing better to do that say stupid things to get a rise.

You think anyone who disagrees with you is a ‘troll’. You dream of a twtd where it’s just you are your mates saying the same things over and over, just set up a what’s app group or something if that’s what you want.
I have been a big believer in Brexit from the start, my posting history shows that, it’s there for all to see. I’m not going to spend any time trying to convince people that these are my true and honest beliefs. You just need to accept that not everyone thinks the same.

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 08:34 - Oct 17 with 2343 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 07:34 - Oct 17 by 26_Paz

You think anyone who disagrees with you is a ‘troll’. You dream of a twtd where it’s just you are your mates saying the same things over and over, just set up a what’s app group or something if that’s what you want.
I have been a big believer in Brexit from the start, my posting history shows that, it’s there for all to see. I’m not going to spend any time trying to convince people that these are my true and honest beliefs. You just need to accept that not everyone thinks the same.

Such a shame there’s so many people in this country who have zero faith in it... one way or another we will agree a deal.. good on boris for standing firm, and not bowing to the bullies in Brussels, it’s all about saving face in Europe, they can’t let it be seen to be easy to leave, because they know there would be a mass exodus of other countries who are sick of the shackles of the European Union. #Ignore the dummy spitters.. #GETBREXITDONE 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻👍🏻
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 12:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024