Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! 12:35 - Oct 16 with 15954 viewsKeno

Uk signs major trade deal!!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1348491/brexit-ne

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 10:35 - Oct 18 with 2521 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:02 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

I am better than a lot of these people. That won't be popular but I don't care. I'll set out my case for why I'm better.

I'm not racist. I'm not xenophobic. I'm prepared to listen to experts. I have a realistic understanding of the limits of my own intellect and I'm prepared to listen to others who know more. I'm empathetic. I don't blame others for my own shortcomings. I'm engaged with my community. I help others who are less fortunate than myself. I make a genuine effort to not let my unconscious biases impact my world view. I don't tie my feelings of selfworth or my entire identity to politicians or political movements. I hold flexible, non-dogmatic positions based on evidence, thoughtfulness, and kindness.

If you think people are justified in being awful because people point out that they're being awful then I don't know what to tell you mate. Some people are just garbage.

I'm better than that. My existence in this world is more beneficial to others than their existence is. That's just truth.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 16:04]

This is absolute gold, you really don’t have any self awareness whatsoever

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:06 - Oct 18 with 2491 viewsbaxterbasics

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:53 - Oct 16 by eastangliaisblue

Feck me I thought this post was just sarcasm until I opened the link. How the hell can the press get away with this bullsh1t day after day. I just hope part of the deal is free movement of people, that will make the brexiteers sh1t themselves.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 12:55]

Red-Wall Brexiteers might not like that but there is a wedge of libertarian leaning Brexit voters like myself who are more comfortable with immigration.

So neeerrr.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:09 - Oct 18 with 2485 viewsKeno

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:06 - Oct 18 by baxterbasics

Red-Wall Brexiteers might not like that but there is a wedge of libertarian leaning Brexit voters like myself who are more comfortable with immigration.

So neeerrr.

hi baxtie!!

a lot of pro-brexit supporters have been very comfortable with immigration

several an immigrated to places like Monaco or Singapore. Other tax heavens are available!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:16 - Oct 18 with 2467 viewsgordon

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:06 - Oct 18 by baxterbasics

So neeerrr.

What does a libertarian leaning Brexit voter see as the point of Brexit, then?
Just genuinely curious, this Brexit thing's been going on a while now and still not sure I know why on earth we're doing it.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:16 - Oct 18 with 2467 viewsbaxterbasics

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:09 - Oct 18 by Keno

hi baxtie!!

a lot of pro-brexit supporters have been very comfortable with immigration

several an immigrated to places like Monaco or Singapore. Other tax heavens are available!!

Well hopefully they will be prepared to come back once the UK has a less destructive tax policy.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:48 - Oct 18 with 2444 viewsDarth_Koont

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:16 - Oct 18 by baxterbasics

Well hopefully they will be prepared to come back once the UK has a less destructive tax policy.

I’d like to see your working for that. The UK has one of the lowest combined personal and corporate income tax rates in the industrialised nations - and a low take and spend as a result.

If you want the answer to why our infrastructure is so devoid of investment, regions are underdeveloped and millions are living in poverty needlessly that only increases long-term costs then you can look there for starters.

Pronouns: He/Him

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 13:13 - Oct 18 with 2421 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 10:35 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

This is absolute gold, you really don’t have any self awareness whatsoever

Well, as I'm an anti-racist, and an anti-homophobe, I'm certainly better than you.

Mind you, I've stood in things better than you.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 13:15]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 13:16 - Oct 18 with 2408 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:16 - Oct 18 by baxterbasics

A "less destructive tax policy"?

Do you mean one that invests in public services or one that allows the richest to avoid paying any? Because the former fits the description, but the latter is what those tax exiles seek.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 13:16]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:10 - Oct 18 with 2341 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 13:13 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

Well, as I'm an anti-racist, and an anti-homophobe, I'm certainly better than you.

Mind you, I've stood in things better than you.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 13:15]

Amazing

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:43 - Oct 18 with 2317 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:10 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

Amazing

Pipe down you silly little bigot.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:02 - Oct 18 with 2290 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:43 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

Pipe down you silly little bigot.

All I’ve done is laugh at how arrogant you are for thinking you’re better than everyone else. That’s not bigoted

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:08 - Oct 18 with 2289 viewsDarth_Koont

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:02 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

All I’ve done is laugh at how arrogant you are for thinking you’re better than everyone else. That’s not bigoted

No, he said better than you and others like you.

And he’s right, he is.

Pronouns: He/Him

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:10 - Oct 18 with 2284 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:02 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

I listed why I consider myself, and people like me, better than some people. I feel as if we contribute far more good than they do.

Which part made you feel bad about yourself exactly? The part where I said better people aren't selfish, racist, homophobic, xenophobic and dogmatic? I think you know deep down that you're not a very nice individual. The part that bothers you more is that people on here have worked it out too.

Are you suggesting, with a straight face, that you think racists and homophobes can be good people? Oh wait. Of course you are. You actually vote for them.

Honestly Paz, part of me admires your bold faced hypocrisy.

However, your cries for decency and civility on here carry as much weight as you wandering into a Wetherspoons, dropping your trousers around your ankles and starting to recite the MLK Jr 'I have a dream' speech while flapping your cheeks like Ace Ventura.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 17:11]

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:21 - Oct 18 with 2253 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:10 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

I listed why I consider myself, and people like me, better than some people. I feel as if we contribute far more good than they do.

Which part made you feel bad about yourself exactly? The part where I said better people aren't selfish, racist, homophobic, xenophobic and dogmatic? I think you know deep down that you're not a very nice individual. The part that bothers you more is that people on here have worked it out too.

Are you suggesting, with a straight face, that you think racists and homophobes can be good people? Oh wait. Of course you are. You actually vote for them.

Honestly Paz, part of me admires your bold faced hypocrisy.

However, your cries for decency and civility on here carry as much weight as you wandering into a Wetherspoons, dropping your trousers around your ankles and starting to recite the MLK Jr 'I have a dream' speech while flapping your cheeks like Ace Ventura.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 17:11]

You really are full of it. Where have I suggested that racists and homophobes are good people?

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:28 - Oct 18 with 2247 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:21 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

You really are full of it. Where have I suggested that racists and homophobes are good people?

Um... When you voted for them, and then continued defending the racist and homophobic things they said? Not sure why you don't understand that.

Still no answer to my question I see.

I'll try again. If I am an anti-racist, anti-homphobic person, doesn't that automatically, by definition, make me better than a racist, homophobic person?

As far as I can see, only a racist homophobe would disagree.

A simple yes or no answer will do, Ace.

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:31 - Oct 18 with 2238 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:28 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

Um... When you voted for them, and then continued defending the racist and homophobic things they said? Not sure why you don't understand that.

Still no answer to my question I see.

I'll try again. If I am an anti-racist, anti-homphobic person, doesn't that automatically, by definition, make me better than a racist, homophobic person?

As far as I can see, only a racist homophobe would disagree.

A simple yes or no answer will do, Ace.

You are better than racists and homophobes.
You are not better than me or the others on here you have claimed to be better than.

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:31 - Oct 18 with 2237 viewsHerbivore

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:31 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

You are not better than me or the others on here you have claimed to be better than.

He's definitely better than you in fairness.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:36 - Oct 18 with 2225 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:31 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

Nah. I'm better than you. I don't vote for racists and homophobes. I take action to safeguard the vulnerable people in my community. I actually do things in the real world to try and end bigotry and intolerance.

If you don't like that fact, stop wasting your white privilege and be a better person.

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:40 - Oct 18 with 2218 viewsHARRY10

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:21 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

I think your wanting Trump to win the election speaks volumes on that score
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:42 - Oct 18 with 2212 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:40 - Oct 18 by HARRY10

I’m not big into American politics, don’t really follow it. I do think the UK would get a better post Brexit trade deal from Trump than Biden. For that reason, yeah, I’d like to see trump win, I know he’s not going to though.

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:42 - Oct 18 with 2214 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:40 - Oct 18 by HARRY10

Trump is fine. You have to consider the context of his last four years or something.

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:43 - Oct 18 with 2211 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:36 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

Nah. I'm better than you. I don't vote for racists and homophobes. I take action to safeguard the vulnerable people in my community. I actually do things in the real world to try and end bigotry and intolerance.

If you don't like that fact, stop wasting your white privilege and be a better person.

Your arrogance astounds me

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:46 - Oct 18 with 2208 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:43 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

Your arrogance astounds me

And your support for racists and bigots astounds me.

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:48 - Oct 18 with 2205 viewsHARRY10

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:42 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

I’m not big into American politics, don’t really follow it. I do think the UK would get a better post Brexit trade deal from Trump than Biden. For that reason, yeah, I’d like to see trump win, I know he’s not going to though.

So you have no objection to Trump's racism and sexism - because you 'think' the UK will get a better deal.

Weasel words, if I ever heard them
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:49 - Oct 18 with 2202 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:48 - Oct 18 by HARRY10

So you have no objection to Trump's racism and sexism - because you 'think' the UK will get a better deal.

Weasel words, if I ever heard them

Poor old Paz. There's nothing quite like people getting the hump when other people judge them on the things they say and do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024