Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Level 3 Covid 08:06 - Oct 17 with 841 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....have the Government said what happens next if/when the numbers keep going up?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Level 3 Covid on 08:13 - Oct 17 with 816 viewsNewcyBlue

They go from test and trace to hope and pray.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Level 3 Covid on 08:15 - Oct 17 with 811 viewsgtsb1966

We'll have another ,albeit shorter, lock down. We know it's coming. I'm just wondering how Boris is going to handle losing any credibility he had left....if he had any. I honestly believe this pandemic will bring him down and I'll be very very surprised if he is prime minister in 18 months time.
Level 3 Covid on 08:37 - Oct 17 with 748 viewsAce_High1

Don't worry we will go to Level 4 and then appoint a special advisor to come and sort us out.... someone who has taken the virus seriously from day 1 and come January will be looking for a job.......
Level 3 Covid on 08:39 - Oct 17 with 739 viewsgordon

Restrict car boot sale opening hours, obviously.
Level 3 Covid on 08:51 - Oct 17 with 716 viewsPendejo

Level 3 Covid on 08:39 - Oct 17 by gordon

Restrict car boot sale opening hours, obviously.

They're banned in tier 3 aren't they?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Level 3 Covid on 08:52 - Oct 17 with 713 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Level 3 Covid on 08:51 - Oct 17 by Pendejo

Who knows!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Level 3 Covid on 11:15 - Oct 17 with 658 viewsBasuco

They then have no option but follow the scientific advice of 2 - 3 weeks ago and go to national lockdown.
Level 3 Covid on 11:19 - Oct 17 with 645 viewsBasuco

Level 3 Covid on 08:13 - Oct 17 by NewcyBlue

They go from test and trace to hope and pray.

Newsnight last night reported that track and trace has cost £12 billion to set up! That is a lot of money when the latest figures show a 62% success rate on contacting people.
Login to get fewer ads

Level 3 Covid on 11:19 - Oct 17 with 644 viewsgordon

Level 3 Covid on 08:51 - Oct 17 by Pendejo

Oh. Make Amateur Rugby matches non-contact? Ban those fantasy role-player geeks with their cardboard swords?
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 11:20]
Level 3 Covid on 11:20 - Oct 17 with 642 viewsBloomBlue

It's never going away unless we get a vaccine and if the world cannot find one we'll have to learn to live with this virus whether you call it hurd immunity or just getting on with life that will be the only option without a vaccine.
Level 3 Covid on 11:21 - Oct 17 with 634 viewsgtsb1966

Level 3 Covid on 11:19 - Oct 17 by Basuco

Newsnight last night reported that track and trace has cost £12 billion to set up! That is a lot of money when the latest figures show a 62% success rate on contacting people.

How much!!!!!!
Level 3 Covid on 11:35 - Oct 17 with 615 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Level 3 Covid on 08:15 - Oct 17 by gtsb1966

We'll have another ,albeit shorter, lock down. We know it's coming. I'm just wondering how Boris is going to handle losing any credibility he had left....if he had any. I honestly believe this pandemic will bring him down and I'll be very very surprised if he is prime minister in 18 months time.

He won't be. He will then be blamed for everything that went wrong and the new leader will be appointed just in time to be the change we need ready for the next general election.

His party have it down to a tee for shifting blame, carrying on mismanaging and claiming to be the strong, stable party of responsibility.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Level 3 Covid on 12:12 - Oct 17 with 578 viewsBent_double

Level 3 Covid on 11:19 - Oct 17 by Basuco

Well, I think we all know it hasn't 'cost' £12b to set-up the t&t shambles, more a case of someone in the government deciding that Serco were the best people to run it, then phoning up the CEO and asking how much he wanted to take it on.

He probably asked for £20b, but was told not to be so greedy, and settled on just the £12b.

Just imagine if local councils were asked to do it as an extension of what they already do - they would probably have been offered an extra tenner a week.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024