Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain 09:37 - Oct 17 with 1449 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/oct/16/wetherspoons-hit-by-95m-loss-as
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 10:51]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 10:26 - Oct 17 with 1122 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Oh the irony.

“But actions in the last couple of months appear to be jumping wildly from pillar to post without a strategy, based possibly on pollster views as to what the public might like rather than on a proper long-term strategy that people and business can live with”

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 10:29 - Oct 17 with 1115 viewsBluefish

Part of me wants the business to fail to stop that awful man is his tracks but the other part me realises what a valuable service they offer containing all of those horrendous gammon in one place. I don't want Wetherspoons drinkers infiltrating other establishments.

Lambert out

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 10:52 - Oct 17 with 1076 viewsBarneycurley

Yay let's celebrate people losing their jobs that work there. Nice 1 👍

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:08 - Oct 17 with 1023 viewsEwan_Oozami

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 10:52 - Oct 17 by Barneycurley

They could always retrain to become one of the HMRC's 50,000 customs forms-fillers...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:13 - Oct 17 with 1011 viewsgtsb1966

It's no different to any other pub chain though is it . Wetherspoons will survive though.
Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:37 - Oct 17 with 979 viewsbazza

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 10:29 - Oct 17 by Bluefish

Part of me wants the business to fail to stop that awful man is his tracks but the other part me realises what a valuable service they offer containing all of those horrendous gammon in one place. I don't want Wetherspoons drinkers infiltrating other establishments.

Lambert out

🤣🤣🤣
Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:49 - Oct 17 with 956 viewsfactual_blue

Where have I said that?

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:49 - Oct 17 with 956 viewsfactual_blue

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:08 - Oct 17 by Ewan_Oozami

They could always retrain to become one of the HMRC's 50,000 customs forms-fillers...

Or as ballerinas....;

Login to get fewer ads

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:52 - Oct 17 with 943 viewsBarneycurley

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:49 - Oct 17 by factual_blue

Where have I said that?

You didn't. I was extrapolating the consequences of a big nasty brexiteers failing pub chain. Thats the issue with politics - there are normal hard working people caught in the crossfire

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:59 - Oct 17 with 925 viewseireblue

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:52 - Oct 17 by Barneycurley

You didn't. I was extrapolating the consequences of a big nasty brexiteers failing pub chain. Thats the issue with politics - there are normal hard working people caught in the crossfire

What about people that work moderately hard to adequate or are just coasting.

Never hear political types talking about them.
Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 12:01 - Oct 17 with 919 viewsEastTownBlue

Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:13 - Oct 17 by gtsb1966

It's no different to any other pub chain though is it . Wetherspoons will survive though.

They will cut costs but will survive. Sadly the independent pubs that survived the first time may not be so lucky this time around.
Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 12:10 - Oct 17 with 896 viewsHARRY10

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:59 - Oct 17 by eireblue

Blessed are the meek

about time they got something
Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 12:11 - Oct 17 with 891 viewsBigManBlue

Might as well give Wisbech to the sea if they go under

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 12:12 - Oct 17 with 885 viewsBarneycurley

Wow this board won't ever be such fun until Labour one day get back into power, everyone will be properly back slapping themselves then.

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 12:17 - Oct 17 with 876 viewsTangledupin_Blue

At last. Someone is thinking about ME.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 12:39 - Oct 17 with 847 viewsAce_High1

Awful pubs with awful people run by an awful bloke.
Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 12:44 - Oct 17 with 836 viewsleitrimblue

There's clearly a gap in the market for a political party that represents the work shy, the adequate workers an coasters of life. Does Laurence Fox have a slightly sleepy brother?
Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 12:50 - Oct 17 with 824 viewseireblue

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 12:44 - Oct 17 by leitrimblue

There's clearly a gap in the market for a political party that represents the work shy, the adequate workers an coasters of life. Does Laurence Fox have a slightly sleepy brother?

I can’t be arsed to look it up.
Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 13:00 - Oct 17 with 804 viewsHARRY10

Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 12:39 - Oct 17 by Ace_High1

Awful pubs with awful people run by an awful bloke.

I'm not sure how much he 'runs' the pubs, as he owns less than a third of the company

I think he is a sort of figure head

or knob head, to give him his official title
Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 13:00 - Oct 17 with 802 viewsleitrimblue

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 12:50 - Oct 17 by eireblue

I can’t be arsed to look it up.

If I can drag myself outta bed later this afternoon I may have a quick check but doubt I will get around to it
Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 13:28 - Oct 17 with 774 viewsMonkeyAlan

You like seeing people lose their jobs then?
Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 13:32 - Oct 17 with 765 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nobody has done that.

You're welcome.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 13:33 - Oct 17 with 763 viewsSwansea_Blue

Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 13:28 - Oct 17 by MonkeyAlan

Nobody has done that.

You're welcome.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 13:38 - Oct 17 with 755 viewsHARRY10

Get behind your brexiteer's ailing pub chain on 13:28 - Oct 17 by MonkeyAlan

you are on a slippery slope if you are claiming that jobs are the only defining qualification
Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 13:57 - Oct 17 with 728 viewsjaykay

Get behind yourbrexiteer's ailing pub chain on 11:52 - Oct 17 by Barneycurley

i didn't see you making a fuss , when said plonker sacked his staff, even thou he could have furloughed them. take your tears elsewhere

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024