Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw 15:42 - Oct 17 with 522 viewsDubtractor

But surely a natural CF would be far more effective than a 5'5" midfield player?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:43 - Oct 17 with 505 viewsMullet

I’m quite enjoying watching them challenge for headers. It’s like one of those WWF matches where they put a roided up Sasquatch up against a normal sized bloke
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 15:43]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:43 - Oct 17 with 499 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:43 - Oct 17 with 494 viewsPortman_Pie

Joke innit’
Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:45 - Oct 17 with 463 viewsDubtractor

Our attacking play isn't being helped by Bishop having an absolute shocker - he has given the ball away an alarming number of times.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:47 - Oct 17 with 430 viewsBluefish

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:45 - Oct 17 by Dubtractor

Our attacking play isn't being helped by Bishop having an absolute shocker - he has given the ball away an alarming number of times.

You think Bishop is the problem out there?

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:50 - Oct 17 with 380 viewsDubtractor

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:47 - Oct 17 by Bluefish

I think that when Bishop plays well, as he did last week, we look a decent team. Nothing he has tried has come off today, and we look much worse as a result.

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:54 - Oct 17 with 345 viewsBluefish

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:50 - Oct 17 by Dubtractor

I think that when Bishop plays well, as he did last week, we look a decent team. Nothing he has tried has come off today, and we look much worse as a result.

He is far from the problem, I am not sure what you expect him to do. He is playing back to goal with no one around him. He is playing the Hawkins role in the midfield, not his role and an impossible task

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:56 - Oct 17 with 331 viewsitfcjoe

Lankester was a CF for the U18s, I think we need just someone there who can play a disciplined role - personally don't think Simpson has 45 mins in him for us

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:58 - Oct 17 with 316 viewsjayessess

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:47 - Oct 17 by Bluefish

Combination of both, really. If the midfield weren't so sloppy, the forward line might be able to get into the game more. If we had a proper forward on we might be able to bypass our out of sorts midfield.

That said, if I were the Accrington boss and saw our front 3, I'd be telling my midfield to get quite high up the pitch, hoping to pressure us into having to go long, safe in the knowledge that it's bad out ball for us.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 16:00 - Oct 17 with 296 viewscatch74

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 15:56 - Oct 17 by itfcjoe

Lankester was a CF for the U18s, I think we need just someone there who can play a disciplined role - personally don't think Simpson has 45 mins in him for us

Has Bennetts played there too?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 16:02 - Oct 17 with 282 viewsitfcjoe

Appreciate that our young forwards are a bit raw on 16:00 - Oct 17 by catch74

Has Bennetts played there too?

I'd assume so at some point, but is generally a wideman.

Jack was always a 10, who became a 9 for the U18s and then converted to play as a wide player when Hurst came in.....he'll likely end up back at 10

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024