Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgusting standard of football 15:48 - Oct 17 with 579 viewsMonkeyAlan

What dreadful stuff this first half. These players really arnt as good as some people think. They cant adapt. As for Judge, well, what a waste of time he really is.
Disgusting standard of football on 15:50 - Oct 17 with 539 viewsSpruceMoose

I mean, they are League One players. If they were any use they wouldn't be playing for us. It is what it is. They've been asked to play a ridiculous system that they are in no way capable of. 0-0 at half time is probably a good score for us.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Disgusting standard of football on 15:54 - Oct 17 with 494 viewsTheSelkirk

Disgusting standard of football on 15:50 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

I mean, they are League One players. If they were any use they wouldn't be playing for us. It is what it is. They've been asked to play a ridiculous system that they are in no way capable of. 0-0 at half time is probably a good score for us.

Hanging on nicely ..........
Disgusting standard of football on 16:02 - Oct 17 with 416 viewsWacko

Disgusting standard of football on 15:50 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

That's not really true though is it?

Plenty of league one players could make / have made the step up, provided their manager knows how to utilise them properly

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Disgusting standard of football on 16:14 - Oct 17 with 364 viewsAYACCA

Should have seen what we got Pete Gibbons...they'll tell ya
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 16:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024