Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. 21:58 - Oct 17 with 2657 viewsericclacton

The whole toilet paper way of life is in such a mess.

Thoughts

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 22:07 - Oct 17 with 2614 viewsSwansea_Blue

Our pets thank us for it, if nothing else.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 22:15 - Oct 17 with 2586 viewsericclacton

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 22:07 - Oct 17 by Swansea_Blue

Our pets thank us for it, if nothing else.

That's a valid point, you have obviously thought long and hard on the issue of toilet tissue but at the end of the day or first thing in the morning has it really still got a place in society.

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 22:23 - Oct 17 with 2564 viewsEdmundo

The way we're going, it'll be 3 shells by next year.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 09:27 - Oct 18 with 2349 viewsemmaroyds

I don't know why people use toilet paper at all.

What's wrong with Nettles, they're very absorbent.
Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 09:32 - Oct 18 with 2334 viewsDanTheMan

I'm actually surprised Bidets are not more of a thing in the West.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 09:36 - Oct 18 with 2325 viewsjeera

On its own it's not enough.

People should wash afterwards, but I suppose following Brexit people will just go back to 'bath night' once a week and consider that normal.

None of that continental hygiene rubbish.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 09:55 - Oct 18 with 2296 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 09:36 - Oct 18 by jeera

People should wash afterwards, but I suppose following Brexit people will just go back to 'bath night' once a week and consider that normal.

What, every week?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 09:58 - Oct 18 with 2288 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 09:36 - Oct 18 by jeera

Well there's another curve I'm ahead of.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 10:00 - Oct 18 with 2278 viewsKeno

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 22:23 - Oct 17 by Edmundo

The way we're going, it'll be 3 shells by next year.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 10:01 - Oct 18 with 2277 viewsjeera

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 09:55 - Oct 18 by You_Bloo_Right

What, every week?

Yes.

Whether it's needed or not.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 10:02 - Oct 18 with 2272 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

As good a place as any to add that squatting is so much better for bowel health....just try not to slip on the seat.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 10:05 - Oct 18 with 2263 viewsKeno

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 10:02 - Oct 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

As good a place as any to add that squatting is so much better for bowel health....just try not to slip on the seat.

so Neville had it right then

(long standing TWTD posters may get that)

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 13:20 - Oct 18 with 2196 viewsericclacton

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 10:02 - Oct 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

A long time ago i used to know a chappie who lived in a squat, he was always shouting whilst speaking and would often say the bloody government are not doing their jobs properly of course at the time it never dawned on me that he was way ahead of his time by insisting the whole squat was fitted with smooth brown drapes he was also mad about wearing brown shoes.

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 14:33 - Oct 18 with 2106 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 13:20 - Oct 18 by ericclacton

A long time ago i used to know a chappie who lived in a squat, he was always shouting whilst speaking and would often say the bloody government are not doing their jobs properly of course at the time it never dawned on me that he was way ahead of his time by insisting the whole squat was fitted with smooth brown drapes he was also mad about wearing brown shoes.

One of my dad's favourites...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 09:11 - Oct 19 with 1863 viewsipswich78

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 09:32 - Oct 18 by DanTheMan

I'm actually surprised Bidets are not more of a thing in the West.

I remember as a kid going on holiday and seeing a bidet for the first time. It was very reminiscent of this...

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 09:17 - Oct 19 with 1846 viewsElephantintheRoom

You need a bidet

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 12:43 - Oct 19 with 1782 viewsFenboyBlue

Sh1t happens, don't it.
Why are we still using toilet paper in the 21st century. on 12:54 - Oct 19 with 1764 viewsNthQldITFC

To clean the screen after Town score.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024