Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. 22:30 - Oct 17 with 3092 viewsericclacton

Doncaster Roofers will be no push chair.

Thoughts.

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 00:04 - Oct 18 with 2960 viewsTangledupin_Blue

MIGA

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 07:37 - Oct 18 with 2835 viewsdavblue

We have got to stop Whiteman, he's a brilliant player and should be playing at a higher level really.
I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 07:46 - Oct 18 with 2819 viewsgordon

Reckon we'll get tonked. 3-zip.
I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 08:15 - Oct 18 with 2762 viewsKropotkin123

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 00:04 - Oct 18 by Tangledupin_Blue

MIGA

Build a wall on the Norfolk border?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 08:29 - Oct 18 with 2723 viewsKropotkin123

Mine isn't working, there's no YouTube link to a song.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 09:18 - Oct 18 with 2615 viewsericclacton

I don't know what was coming over me, sorry everyone it will never happen again well i don't think it will anyway.

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 09:18 - Oct 18 with 2616 viewsitfcpaul

Doncaster aren't playing well this season. good results but vulnerable to football being played at them

we will win 2.0

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 09:30 - Oct 18 with 2581 viewsericclacton

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 09:18 - Oct 18 by itfcpaul

Doncaster aren't playing well this season. good results but vulnerable to football being played at them

we will win 2.0

Well Paul if you are right i will be sending you my age old remedy for hemp tea, you must never drink empty on a hemp tea stomach please Mr postman look and read the label.
Is there a let her in your bag for me.

Don Caster Roofing Contractors we will roof any roof.

Login to get fewer ads

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 09:33 - Oct 18 with 2569 viewsstrikalite

We're top of the league, let them worry about us...

I remember a Burley interview years ago when interviewer bloke put it to him before a Nodge game that "they have some very good players Norwich don't they"....Burley just replied in his strong Scottish accent "so have vweee"...
I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 09:35 - Oct 18 with 2561 viewsitfcpaul

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 09:30 - Oct 18 by ericclacton

Well Paul if you are right i will be sending you my age old remedy for hemp tea, you must never drink empty on a hemp tea stomach please Mr postman look and read the label.
Is there a let her in your bag for me.

Don Caster Roofing Contractors we will roof any roof.

What?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 10:01 - Oct 18 with 2487 viewsericclacton

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 09:35 - Oct 18 by itfcpaul

What?

What is the big picture for English football after a turbulent week.

What is the matter
What does it do
What are those birds

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 10:32 - Oct 18 with 2433 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 07:37 - Oct 18 by davblue

We have got to stop Whiteman, he's a brilliant player and should be playing at a higher level really.

Agreed, really like Whiteman and also surprised he is still playing his trade at this level.

Also seems as though Madger Gomes has had a really good start to the season in the central midfield as well.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 15:25 - Oct 19 with 2140 viewsBlueBadger

I certainly wouldn't slate them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 17:51 - Oct 19 with 2022 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

If it goes ahead, we win 2-0. We are top of the league and nobody scares us.
I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 19:22 - Oct 19 with 1982 viewsbackwaywhen

They have won 1 and drawn 1 at home so far against B Rovers and MK Dons , we also have a reasonable record at their place , so going for a 2-1 win COYBs
I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 23:59 - Oct 19 with 1880 viewsMaySixth

Will take a point now

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 08:07 - Oct 20 with 1783 viewsWallingford_Boy

First proper test of the season.

Let’s see how far we’ve really come.

Going into this one without a striker is a little worrying, I’d definitely take a point!

RIP Sir Bobby

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 09:06 - Oct 20 with 1747 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 08:07 - Oct 20 by Wallingford_Boy

Going into this one without a striker is a little worrying, I’d definitely take a point!

If the rest of the squad hadn't rediscovered the ability to score goals, I'd be worried too.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 09:13 - Oct 20 with 1739 viewsWallingford_Boy

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 09:06 - Oct 20 by Cheltenham_Blue

If the rest of the squad hadn't rediscovered the ability to score goals, I'd be worried too.

Agreed.

TBH its not like we have a goal machine waiting in the wings, so goals being spread around the rest of the team is very much required!

I can see Bennetts chipping in with a few also.

RIP Sir Bobby

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 11:25 - Oct 20 with 1672 viewsmarvellous

I tell you all what, Tuesday is going to be hard a big test for Mr Lambert. on 08:07 - Oct 20 by Wallingford_Boy

We do have a striker - Freddie Sears!

2-1 Town, Sears and Nsiala to score.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024