Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Track and trace shambles 22:41 - Oct 18 with 1444 viewsBluefish

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/nhs-test-

My year old son just got the notification to isolate but it is for 10 days and we didn't get a phone call

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Track and trace shambles on 03:11 - Oct 19 with 1309 viewstextbackup

Gwion sent that, he's playing with you

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Track and trace shambles on 07:43 - Oct 19 with 1219 viewsBluefish

Track and trace shambles on 03:11 - Oct 19 by textbackup

Gwion sent that, he's playing with you

Gwion controls the ball in a very similar way to the Government controls the spread of this virus

Track and trace shambles on 08:11 - Oct 19 with 1195 viewsitfcjoe

My wife had a notification flash up, clicked it then it disappears and no trace of it - just takes you to the app with no record of what the message was which is helpful

I had one which I screenshotted which presumably was one she had - was a 'Possble Covid-19 Exposure' then 10 minutes or so later got one through saying 'Exposue Chheck Complete'

It then says Don't worry bla bla bla in that second one. But again, it doesn't record that on the app, once the notification is gone there is no way to know what they said

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Track and trace shambles on 08:29 - Oct 19 with 1173 viewsBluefish

Track and trace shambles on 08:11 - Oct 19 by itfcjoe

My wife had a notification flash up, clicked it then it disappears and no trace of it - just takes you to the app with no record of what the message was which is helpful

I had one which I screenshotted which presumably was one she had - was a 'Possble Covid-19 Exposure' then 10 minutes or so later got one through saying 'Exposue Chheck Complete'

It then says Don't worry bla bla bla in that second one. But again, it doesn't record that on the app, once the notification is gone there is no way to know what they said

Yeah I've had a few of those but when you go in it is still green. When he opens his app it flashes red and has a 10 day countdown

He missed all of the end of year 11 and his gcses and he is now in his 2nd 2 week isolation since being back in 6th form. These are supposed to be the best time of his life

Track and trace shambles on 08:35 - Oct 19 with 1161 viewsitfcjoe

Track and trace shambles on 08:29 - Oct 19 by Bluefish

Yeah I've had a few of those but when you go in it is still green. When he opens his app it flashes red and has a 10 day countdown

He missed all of the end of year 11 and his gcses and he is now in his 2nd 2 week isolation since being back in 6th form. These are supposed to be the best time of his life

It must be pretty crushing really, can see why people will just ignore it as it becomes too much and almost the boy who cried wolf with constant isolations

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Track and trace shambles on 08:41 - Oct 19 with 1145 viewsBluefish

Track and trace shambles on 08:35 - Oct 19 by itfcjoe

It must be pretty crushing really, can see why people will just ignore it as it becomes too much and almost the boy who cried wolf with constant isolations

I've heard of a few that have now deleted the app and keep BT turned off because they can't afford another 2 weeks off work. Half a system seems pointless

Track and trace shambles on 09:51 - Oct 19 with 1078 viewsBasuco

Test and trace has been put together on a shoe string budget, £12 billion, you cant expect a system to work on that. Anyone know how to train as a test and trace consultant? Michael Gove said at the weekend that £7000 a day consultants fee was good value for money.
Track and trace shambles on 09:57 - Oct 19 with 1066 viewsbracknell_blue

Track and trace shambles on 08:11 - Oct 19 by itfcjoe

I've had 2 of those, somewhat confusing and a bit worrying. But no phone call - apparently if you get a call you MUST isolate but not if you get an app message. Legally.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Login to get fewer ads

Track and trace shambles on 11:21 - Oct 19 with 999 viewsjaykay

Track and trace shambles on 08:29 - Oct 19 by Bluefish

you got a boy genius there one year old and he in year 11 already. does he takes after you ?

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Track and trace shambles on 11:25 - Oct 19 with 993 viewsBluefish

Track and trace shambles on 11:21 - Oct 19 by jaykay

you got a boy genius there one year old and he in year 11 already. does he takes after you ?

I remember typing 16 because I had to correct the 1. How odd

Anyway yes he also has exceptional ball control albeit a bit more pace

Track and trace shambles on 11:29 - Oct 19 with 986 viewslongtimefan

Track and trace shambles on 09:57 - Oct 19 by bracknell_blue

I've had 2 of those, somewhat confusing and a bit worrying. But no phone call - apparently if you get a call you MUST isolate but not if you get an app message. Legally.

The notifications that appear, but for which there are no records in the App are ones generated by either the IOS or Android operating system doing something independent to the app. The consensus seems to be that they can be ignored. I had one appear on my phone the day I installed the App and hadn’t even left the house.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 11:30]
Track and trace shambles on 11:29 - Oct 19 with 983 viewstractorboy1978

Track and trace shambles on 08:41 - Oct 19 by Bluefish

I've heard of a few that have now deleted the app and keep BT turned off because they can't afford another 2 weeks off work. Half a system seems pointless

The app won't work/download on my version of iOS (if I upgrade it will wreck my phone) which I found a bit bizarre - it's the only app I've tried downloading that doesn't. Many other people must be in the same boat.
Track and trace shambles on 11:32 - Oct 19 with 980 viewslongtimefan

Track and trace shambles on 11:29 - Oct 19 by tractorboy1978

The app won't work/download on my version of iOS (if I upgrade it will wreck my phone) which I found a bit bizarre - it's the only app I've tried downloading that doesn't. Many other people must be in the same boat.

That’s because the IOS / Android features that the App has been forced to use only exist in more recent versions of the operating system.
Track and trace shambles on 11:37 - Oct 19 with 970 viewsjeera

Track and trace shambles on 11:32 - Oct 19 by longtimefan

That’s because the IOS / Android features that the App has been forced to use only exist in more recent versions of the operating system.

Yes, my Samsung has the same issue.

The phone, despite being only a year old, has an older OS than the one necessary.

Doesn't make sense to me, as that must alienate a massive section of the population.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024