Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson 11:25 - Oct 19 with 6974 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Any word on the results of his COVID test?
Jackson on 11:58 - Oct 19 with 3598 viewsWallingford_Boy

Well if he only had the test on Friday, be a while yet before they find out.

Much keener to get Hawkins back anyway, offers so much more than speedy Jacko!

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson on 12:06 - Oct 19 with 3550 viewsHerbivore

Jackson on 11:58 - Oct 19 by Wallingford_Boy

Except goals and a threat in behind, sure.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jackson on 12:18 - Oct 19 with 3477 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jackson on 12:06 - Oct 19 by Herbivore

Except goals and a threat in behind, sure.

hahaha sure x

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson on 13:17 - Oct 19 with 3249 viewsjaykay

one poster late of this parish, got one in that time frame ,at the start of this pandemic

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Jackson on 13:19 - Oct 19 with 3229 viewsSwailsey

Eh? Takes like 1-2 days if that?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Jackson on 13:22 - Oct 19 with 3201 viewsPlums

Jackson on 13:19 - Oct 19 by Swailsey

I posted one last Wednesday, got the results on Sunday morning

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Jackson on 13:22 - Oct 19 with 3205 viewsgordon

I'd have thought this would be putting our next few fixtures in doubt - until a negative test result is confirmed of course.
Jackson on 13:28 - Oct 19 with 3163 viewsSwailsey

Jackson on 13:22 - Oct 19 by Plums

I posted one last Wednesday, got the results on Sunday morning

That’s late, or the 4 people I know who’ve taken them (including myself) were luckier?

Did you post of use the free Amazon courier? That was 2 days.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Jackson on 14:32 - Oct 19 with 2974 viewsWallingford_Boy

Hey Stokie!

Was the thumbs down for my comment on the fact a COVID test can take a few working days to get the results back from or thet fact I feel Hawkins can offer more than Jackson in the current Town formation?

Intrigued..

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson on 14:36 - Oct 19 with 2935 viewsBlueBadger

Jackson on 13:17 - Oct 19 by jaykay

one poster late of this parish, got one in that time frame ,at the start of this pandemic

At least twice a week as I recall...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jackson on 14:41 - Oct 19 with 2923 viewsStokieBlue

Jackson on 14:32 - Oct 19 by Wallingford_Boy

Hey Stokie!

Was the thumbs down for my comment on the fact a COVID test can take a few working days to get the results back from or thet fact I feel Hawkins can offer more than Jackson in the current Town formation?

Intrigued..

The second one.

You've posted this anti-Jackson line on multiple occasions over the last few weeks and the evidence clearly shows it to be incorrect. He offers a lot in both goals and assists but you seem to ignore this entirely:

"And you know this board drools over Jackson!!"

"I just find it odd. Hawkins has done really well since coming into the team and offers so much more than Jackson does.

Other than pace, what does he bring to the team?"

Hence you get a downie for constantly promoting something which isn't correct. He offers a lot more than just pace.

Since you felt the need to call me out and ask a question, here is one for you:

Are you paying for the matches yet so ITFC get some money or are you still watching them illegally?

SB

Edit: Love the petty downvote on the Manchester thread! Good stuff.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 14:46]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jackson on 17:17 - Oct 19 with 2659 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jackson on 14:41 - Oct 19 by StokieBlue

The second one.

You've posted this anti-Jackson line on multiple occasions over the last few weeks and the evidence clearly shows it to be incorrect. He offers a lot in both goals and assists but you seem to ignore this entirely:

"And you know this board drools over Jackson!!"

"I just find it odd. Hawkins has done really well since coming into the team and offers so much more than Jackson does.

Other than pace, what does he bring to the team?"

Hence you get a downie for constantly promoting something which isn't correct. He offers a lot more than just pace.

Since you felt the need to call me out and ask a question, here is one for you:

Are you paying for the matches yet so ITFC get some money or are you still watching them illegally?

SB

Edit: Love the petty downvote on the Manchester thread! Good stuff.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 14:46]

Wow, you are a little obsessed.

Bit weird mate..

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson on 17:20 - Oct 19 with 2652 viewsStokieBlue

Jackson on 17:17 - Oct 19 by Wallingford_Boy

Wow, you are a little obsessed.

Bit weird mate..

Says the man who went onto a thread about C19 just to give me a balancing downvote.....

Perhaps you shouldn't have asked the question if you didn't want to hear the answer.

I think it's entirely fair to call you out when you're unfair about some of our players and when you are happy to watch the club and give the money to some dodgy online streamer rather than the club.

SB

Jackson on 17:26 - Oct 19 with 2619 viewscatch74

Sounds like the whole squad are awaiting test results!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Jackson on 17:29 - Oct 19 with 2605 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jackson on 17:20 - Oct 19 by StokieBlue

Says the man who went onto a thread about C19 just to give me a balancing downvote.....

Perhaps you shouldn't have asked the question if you didn't want to hear the answer.

I think it's entirely fair to call you out when you're unfair about some of our players and when you are happy to watch the club and give the money to some dodgy online streamer rather than the club.

SB

3 things -

1. Yeah the downvote was petty, as was yours.
2. Never downloaded an illegal stream.
3. This is a forum, when you are able to give opinions and in my opinion Jackson does not offer the team, certainly in its current set up, very much. I do not rate him, which is clear.

You speak as if you know best, which is very patronising. I am probably more qualified to give opinion on football than most on here (thats not BS, thats fact).

I think we often come across quite blunt on here, as its easy to just say stuff, and are often even "caricatures" of our real selves, I don't hold any grudge against you really. Its just the internet.

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson on 17:33 - Oct 19 with 2578 viewsStokieBlue

Jackson on 17:29 - Oct 19 by Wallingford_Boy

3 things -

1. Yeah the downvote was petty, as was yours.
2. Never downloaded an illegal stream.
3. This is a forum, when you are able to give opinions and in my opinion Jackson does not offer the team, certainly in its current set up, very much. I do not rate him, which is clear.

You speak as if you know best, which is very patronising. I am probably more qualified to give opinion on football than most on here (thats not BS, thats fact).

I think we often come across quite blunt on here, as its easy to just say stuff, and are often even "caricatures" of our real selves, I don't hold any grudge against you really. Its just the internet.

1. My downvote was entirely based on your post.
2. This simply isn't true, you've said as much.
3. It is indeed a forum and thus anyone is allowed to counter your points with facts.

I am sure you know far more about football than me, you should probably get together with Bluefish and you should be able to solve all of Ipswich's woes. I do find it strange that you feel that goals an assists aren't important contributions for a speedy forward to make though.

I have no grudge against you either, you asked me to respond to you in this thread.

SB
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 17:37]

Jackson on 19:27 - Oct 19 with 2426 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jackson on 17:33 - Oct 19 by StokieBlue

1. My downvote was entirely based on your post.
2. This simply isn't true, you've said as much.
3. It is indeed a forum and thus anyone is allowed to counter your points with facts.

I am sure you know far more about football than me, you should probably get together with Bluefish and you should be able to solve all of Ipswich's woes. I do find it strange that you feel that goals an assists aren't important contributions for a speedy forward to make though.

I have no grudge against you either, you asked me to respond to you in this thread.

SB
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 17:37]

Again, very patronising, that’s a shame.

I actually think you’re better than that and post quite intelligently usually.

I’ve not downloaded illegally by the way, for the record, just said I didn’t see it as a big deal.

Jackson has no end product, he scored a few when the team was on a high and when even Norwood scored. His record from November was shocking. He runs about a bit but that’s it, his runs lack intelligence and are usually too late.

Of course you’ll counter this with a patronising “that’s simply incorrect” or “you sound like Bluefish” etc

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson on 19:41 - Oct 19 with 2380 viewsbackwaywhen

If he was positive he would have been notified immediately , if negative it’s several days later .
Jackson on 19:43 - Oct 19 with 2366 viewsHerbivore

Jackson on 19:27 - Oct 19 by Wallingford_Boy

Again, very patronising, that’s a shame.

I actually think you’re better than that and post quite intelligently usually.

I’ve not downloaded illegally by the way, for the record, just said I didn’t see it as a big deal.

Jackson has no end product, he scored a few when the team was on a high and when even Norwood scored. His record from November was shocking. He runs about a bit but that’s it, his runs lack intelligence and are usually too late.

Of course you’ll counter this with a patronising “that’s simply incorrect” or “you sound like Bluefish” etc

No end product? That's just balls though. He was our joint top scorer and got most assists for us as well. Only a handful of players contributed directly to more goals in League 1 last season than Jackson.

Covid tests on 19:48 - Oct 19 with 2346 viewsascott11

Jackson on 13:19 - Oct 19 by Swailsey

I would have thought they would use a private supplier for the tests, much like in the rest of elite sport. I had three earlier this month, with the results all back (negative) within 24 hours - one was also on a Friday afternoon.
Jackson on 22:28 - Oct 19 with 2059 viewsPlums

Jackson on 13:28 - Oct 19 by Swailsey

That’s late, or the 4 people I know who’ve taken them (including myself) were luckier?

Did you post of use the free Amazon courier? That was 2 days.

No, priority post box. My previous two were the same method - but results were 24-36 hours.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Jackson on 08:09 - Oct 20 with 1865 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jackson on 19:43 - Oct 19 by Herbivore

No end product? That's just balls though. He was our joint top scorer and got most assists for us as well. Only a handful of players contributed directly to more goals in League 1 last season than Jackson.

As per my post, he did well, as did everyone, for the first few months of last season.

And then He was shocking.. remember watching him at Wycombe and it was embarrassing!

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson on 08:16 - Oct 20 with 1844 viewsHerbivore

Jackson on 08:09 - Oct 20 by Wallingford_Boy

As per my post, he did well, as did everyone, for the first few months of last season.

And then He was shocking.. remember watching him at Wycombe and it was embarrassing!

That's not really true either, but we've already established your views on Jackson aren't really based on any kind of evidence but rather on you having something against him.

Jackson on 09:11 - Oct 20 with 1733 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jackson on 08:16 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

That's not really true either, but we've already established your views on Jackson aren't really based on any kind of evidence but rather on you having something against him.

Which bit isn't true?

You've been taking patronising lessons from Stokie it seems!

To confirm.... now read this slowly....

* He cannot finish
* He cannot hold the ball up and bring others into play
* He makes unintelligent runs and often far too early
* He cannot head the ball

But he is a fast runner, I will give you that one!

I don't rate him, its quite simple. In saying that, he is an Ipswich player and I'd like nothing more than for him to come back into the team in a few weeks and bang the goals in. Make me look proper stupid! Ha.

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson on 09:32 - Oct 20 with 1723 viewsStokieBlue

Jackson on 09:11 - Oct 20 by Wallingford_Boy

Which bit isn't true?

You've been taking patronising lessons from Stokie it seems!

To confirm.... now read this slowly....

* He cannot finish
* He cannot hold the ball up and bring others into play
* He makes unintelligent runs and often far too early
* He cannot head the ball

But he is a fast runner, I will give you that one!

I don't rate him, its quite simple. In saying that, he is an Ipswich player and I'd like nothing more than for him to come back into the team in a few weeks and bang the goals in. Make me look proper stupid! Ha.

I think you need to look up the definition of "patronising", Just for the record it doesn't mean "when someone disagrees with you and provides evidence".

There is evidence against all those points, especially the first two. You ignore the stats to make some weird point against him personally.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024