Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alok Sharma 11:59 - Oct 19 with 2079 viewstractordownsouth

Can't explain the difference between no deal and an Australia deal - because there isn't one.
Remember, they're only doing this because they think we're too thick to notice that they've broken their promises. Yet it's always someone else's fault. Embarassing.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Alok Sharma on 12:04 - Oct 19 with 2028 viewsHerbivore

Jesus. If they were capable of shame that would be utterly, utterly embarrassing. We are governed by the most inept, dim-witted, nasty, self-serving charlatans I have ever encountered.

A pox on this Tory government and a pox on anyone who supports them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Alok Sharma on 12:19 - Oct 19 with 1992 viewsHARRY10

Alok Sharma on 12:04 - Oct 19 by Herbivore

Jesus. If they were capable of shame that would be utterly, utterly embarrassing. We are governed by the most inept, dim-witted, nasty, self-serving charlatans I have ever encountered.

A pox on this Tory government and a pox on anyone who supports them.

What a totally, clueless cretin.

One reason it took seven years to arrange a trade deal with Canada is that it required every nut and bolt, every quota, every standard/regulation to be agreed... which took, and takes, a huge amount of time.

Something the UK has only demanded in the past few months. It could never be sorted in such a short space of time. Which is why I suspect numpties (as above) are bleating about this, so as to portray the EU to be at fault,

Put simply Johnson lied through his teeth last year so as to win the election, and now has nothing to offer as the EU are simply stating that they want the agreement (WA) as signed to be honoured.

No nonsense about Canada or Australia deal will change that.

Elect an incompetent failure to do a job... and guess what ?
Alok Sharma on 12:20 - Oct 19 with 1984 viewsfactual_blue

I doubt any of them can distinguish between their left foot and their right foot.

Although thick tories probably talk of their right foot and their other foot. This would follow michael howard's lead back in the eighties. As SoS for Employment, he banned the term 'labour market', even though it's a recognised term in economics.

Common Sense 0, Rank and Embarrassing Ignorance 1.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Alok Sharma on 12:26 - Oct 19 with 1966 viewsOldsmoker

If Folami goes then it's an Australian deal and if he doesn't then it's no deal.
Simples.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Alok Sharma on 12:28 - Oct 19 with 1955 viewsjeera

Good grief.

They literally don't know what they are doing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Alok Sharma on 12:39 - Oct 19 with 1911 viewsBluefish

But what is the difference between a no deal and an oven ready deal?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Alok Sharma on 13:12 - Oct 19 with 1861 viewsjaykay

hold on. one of our board brexiteers will be along soon with a complete detailed analyst of a australian deal any minute now.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Alok Sharma on 13:21 - Oct 19 with 1830 viewsMattinLondon

Alok Sharma on 12:39 - Oct 19 by Bluefish

But what is the difference between a no deal and an oven ready deal?

Someone’s forgotten to check that there is actually an oven in the kitchen?
Login to get fewer ads

Alok Sharma on 13:31 - Oct 19 with 1806 viewsHARRY10

Alok Sharma on 13:12 - Oct 19 by jaykay

hold on. one of our board brexiteers will be along soon with a complete detailed analyst of a australian deal any minute now.

actually no deal is not an Australian deal. as the latter does have certain agreements and both (Aus/EU) are in the process of negotiating a 'free trade deal

no deal means the UK defaults to trading under WTO rules

with the irony there being the dimwitted brexiteers will see the WTO enforcing trade rules on the UK...... most favoured nation etc

so much for their idiotic bleat about not having 'them furriners making our rools'
Alok Sharma on 13:39 - Oct 19 with 1791 viewsfactual_blue

Their detailed analysis is more likely to be

'YEW LODZT GED OVUR EET.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Alok Sharma on 14:36 - Oct 19 with 1749 viewsBlueBadger

Alok Sharma on 12:19 - Oct 19 by HARRY10

What a totally, clueless cretin.

One reason it took seven years to arrange a trade deal with Canada is that it required every nut and bolt, every quota, every standard/regulation to be agreed... which took, and takes, a huge amount of time.

Something the UK has only demanded in the past few months. It could never be sorted in such a short space of time. Which is why I suspect numpties (as above) are bleating about this, so as to portray the EU to be at fault,

Put simply Johnson lied through his teeth last year so as to win the election, and now has nothing to offer as the EU are simply stating that they want the agreement (WA) as signed to be honoured.

No nonsense about Canada or Australia deal will change that.

Elect an incompetent failure to do a job... and guess what ?

Lambert out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Alok Sharma on 15:37 - Oct 19 with 1719 viewsSwansea_Blue

What's all this defeatist traitor talk about an Australia-style deal? We're British God damn it!! It should be nothing short of a Martian-style deal for us. Don't these pesky forriners know who we are?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Alok Sharma on 15:59 - Oct 19 with 1701 viewsjeera

Alok Sharma on 15:37 - Oct 19 by Swansea_Blue

What's all this defeatist traitor talk about an Australia-style deal? We're British God damn it!! It should be nothing short of a Martian-style deal for us. Don't these pesky forriners know who we are?

It is unsettling how we keep looking for inspiration from abroad isn't it?

I thought we had this.

Alok Sharma on 16:17 - Oct 19 with 1678 viewsSwansea_Blue

Alok Sharma on 15:59 - Oct 19 by jeera

It is unsettling how we keep looking for inspiration from abroad isn't it?

I thought we had this.

It's all mind-numbingly depressing stuff. I'm thoroughly sick of all the posturing and bare faced lies.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 16:20]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Alok Sharma on 16:29 - Oct 19 with 1663 viewsDubtractor

They will probably label Nick Ferrari as a moaning lefty and blame him.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Alok Sharma on 16:38 - Oct 19 with 1644 viewsgiant_stow

Alok Sharma on 16:29 - Oct 19 by Dubtractor

They will probably label Nick Ferrari as a moaning lefty and blame him.

Surprised they haven't already.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Alok Sharma on 17:31 - Oct 19 with 1615 viewsjeera

Alok Sharma on 12:28 - Oct 19 by jeera

Good grief.

They literally don't know what they are doing.

Who the heck is 'dave u' and why would anyone create a persona for downvoting only?

No threads, no comments, just down-votes.

Sad fecker.

Alok Sharma on 18:00 - Oct 19 with 1588 viewsmonytowbray

I want daveU’s input on this mostly.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Alok Sharma on 18:04 - Oct 19 with 1579 viewsjeera

Alok Sharma on 18:00 - Oct 19 by monytowbray

I want daveU’s input on this mostly.

His down-votes appear here and there and have done for some time.

Clearly an existing poster, it's a bit daft to create a separate username to push a point.

It would be good if Phil or Gav would do a bit of detective work to expose the numpty.

Alok Sharma on 18:16 - Oct 19 with 1550 viewsbluelagos

Alok Sharma on 18:04 - Oct 19 by jeera

Clearly an existing poster, it's a bit daft to create a separate username to push a point.

It would be good if Phil or Gav would do a bit of detective work to expose the numpty.

Upvote for the use of numpty :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Alok Sharma on 18:18 - Oct 19 with 1546 viewsjaykay

Alok Sharma on 18:04 - Oct 19 by jeera

at the next t.w.t.d. annual meeting , i'm going to propose you can only up or down vote ,unless you have posted at least once. i hope you are going to second it
mind you i think one poster created alter name to up vote him self. well he did started to post once it was noted that he only up voted one poster and down voted any one who disagreed with said poster

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Alok Sharma on 18:30 - Oct 19 with 1532 viewsTrequartista

Forget Brexit, this is the guy who promised us vaccines by September if all went well. Well i've heard nothing to say they haven't gone well so why did you lie about this Alok, and why are the media not holding you to account?

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-for-30-million-by-septem

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Alok Sharma on 19:22 - Oct 19 with 1496 viewsmonytowbray

Alok Sharma on 18:30 - Oct 19 by Trequartista

Forget Brexit, this is the guy who promised us vaccines by September if all went well. Well i've heard nothing to say they haven't gone well so why did you lie about this Alok, and why are the media not holding you to account?

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-for-30-million-by-septem

You get nothing you are promised with this lot. Evidence suggests that for 10 years, yet a large chunk are still going along with this whole “chase the dangling carrot attached to a stick on your head” approach.

Gaslighting 101 from the book of Trump. Everything is always going to be greater but things never seem to actually get close to great.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024