Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not just us having problems with controlling Covid then. 16:03 - Oct 19 with 474 viewshomer_123

https://www.politico.eu/article/belgium-coronavirus-tsunami-new-restrictions/

https://www.euronews.com/2020/10/17/covid-19-restrictions-tighten-further-in-eur

Belgium struggling, again. France and Germany also not doing well.

It's almost like half arsed measures are not working.

[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 16:04]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Not just us having problems with controlling Covid then. on 16:55 - Oct 19 with 400 viewsJ2BLUE

What would be your proposal to get cases down? If it's a full lockdown, how would it impact you in regards to job security and working from home?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Not just us having problems with controlling Covid then. on 16:57 - Oct 19 with 393 viewshomer_123

Not just us having problems with controlling Covid then. on 16:55 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

What would be your proposal to get cases down? If it's a full lockdown, how would it impact you in regards to job security and working from home?

I've already had to make redundancies J2 (sadly), my business has been severely affected (even with the various Gov assistance packages).

Working from home is still viable for the time being but it's hard to see how this is going to be contained within more stringent restrictions.

Not just us having problems with controlling Covid then. on 17:04 - Oct 19 with 389 viewsJ2BLUE

Not just us having problems with controlling Covid then. on 16:57 - Oct 19 by homer_123

I've already had to make redundancies J2 (sadly), my business has been severely affected (even with the various Gov assistance packages).

Working from home is still viable for the time being but it's hard to see how this is going to be contained within more stringent restrictions.

Sorry to hear that.

I've been pretty critical of the government but I can't blame them for wanting to wait and see what happens before doing more damage to the economy. It's a daily blood bath.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Not just us having problems with controlling Covid then. on 17:05 - Oct 19 with 378 viewshomer_123

Not just us having problems with controlling Covid then. on 17:04 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

Sorry to hear that.

I've been pretty critical of the government but I can't blame them for wanting to wait and see what happens before doing more damage to the economy. It's a daily blood bath.

No easy answer - that's for sure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024