Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else expecting an 'extended' half-term for the kids? (n/t) 12:27 - Oct 20 with 515 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone else expecting an 'extended' half-term for the kids? (n/t) on 12:37 - Oct 20 with 499 viewsCBBlue

Not really expecting it because the government will bumble along and leave it too late again. It would make an awful lot of sense to do a 2 week circuit breaker at the same time as Wales and would also get rid of the ongoing stand off with Manchester.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Anyone else expecting an 'extended' half-term for the kids? (n/t) on 12:41 - Oct 20 with 483 viewsFixed_It

Anyone else expecting an 'extended' half-term for the kids? (n/t) on 12:37 - Oct 20 by CBBlue

Not really expecting it because the government will bumble along and leave it too late again. It would make an awful lot of sense to do a 2 week circuit breaker at the same time as Wales and would also get rid of the ongoing stand off with Manchester.

'Sense'. Oh well...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone else expecting an 'extended' half-term for the kids? (n/t) on 12:50 - Oct 20 with 462 viewsSouperJim

Speaking as someone who works in education and has just experienced the most stressful start to an academic year of my career, I'd say less expecting and more hoping.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Anyone else expecting an 'extended' half-term for the kids? (n/t) on 13:02 - Oct 20 with 425 viewsIllinoisblue

My kids were due to start the school year in early September. Didn’t happen; virtual learning until November which has now been extended until January. I genuinely don’t think they’ll go back at all this year. Interestingly, the private schools here have had kids in class since Sept. where there’s money...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone else expecting an 'extended' half-term for the kids? (n/t) on 13:04 - Oct 20 with 412 viewsgiant_stow

What's making you expect this? Heard anything new or taking an educated guess?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone else expecting an 'extended' half-term for the kids? (n/t) on 13:32 - Oct 20 with 364 viewsCBBlue

Press conference announced for 5pm. Is it going to be just about Manchester or something more?

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024