Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. 18:00 - Oct 20 with 1897 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 18:00]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:02 - Oct 20 with 1817 viewspointofblue

Nolan replaces Bishop and Hawkins returns to the bench in place of Simpson. Guess we’re looking for more of a foothold in midfield.

ETA - you beat me to it with the edit.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 18:02]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:05 - Oct 20 with 1727 viewsSwansea_Blue

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:02 - Oct 20 by pointofblue

Nolan replaces Bishop and Hawkins returns to the bench in place of Simpson. Guess we’re looking for more of a foothold in midfield.

ETA - you beat me to it with the edit.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 18:02]

I think the Bish gives us more than Nolan, so a bit disappointed by that change. Having said that, we may need to rotate Bish out occasionally to keep him fresh after all his injury issues. They must have taken a toll.

Glad Hawkins is back in contention though, he's been a good focal point.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Be interesting to see if he..... on 18:08 - Oct 20 with 1675 viewsBloots

....starts with Judge through the middle again or realise he's got it wrong at half time again.

Not sure if Huws is a better option than Bish either.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:11 - Oct 20 with 1627 viewsEricsGate

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:05 - Oct 20 by Swansea_Blue

I think the Bish gives us more than Nolan, so a bit disappointed by that change. Having said that, we may need to rotate Bish out occasionally to keep him fresh after all his injury issues. They must have taken a toll.

Teddy looked a bit jaded on Saturday and probably needs a rest but the good thing is he is on the bench and ready should we need a bit more of a cutting edge.

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:18 - Oct 20 with 1526 viewsclive_baker

I can understand that. I mentioned earlier I thought Nolan would come in for one of Bishop or Huws. He's a less sexy option but his discipline and workrate in there will be important tonight. I would imagine he's been told to keep Ben Whiteman quiet.

Plus Saturday / Tuesday / Saturday is perhaps a big ask for Bishop at the moment. He could be very valuable off the bench against a tiring Doncaster.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:29 - Oct 20 with 1359 viewspointofblue

I think Bishop gives us more giving forward but can sometimes go missing if there’s a threat of us being dominated. Through good and ill Nolan tends to be more ‘present’ as a figure.

I do fear for us tonight though - it’s our toughest match so far by quite a distance.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:36 - Oct 20 with 1292 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I think both that and in a game like this Bishop comming on to take advantage of tired legs

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Be interesting to see if he..... on 18:43 - Oct 20 with 1250 viewslmfcblue

Be interesting to see if he..... on 18:08 - Oct 20 by Bloots

....starts with Judge through the middle again or realise he's got it wrong at half time again.

Need Huws for his size tonight Bush Dozzell and Nolan wouid be too lightweight imo
Login to get fewer ads

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:48 - Oct 20 with 1227 viewsBlueBadger

I just want to know what kind of dirt has Alan Judge got on Lambert?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Be interesting to see if he..... on 18:50 - Oct 20 with 1212 viewsBlueBadger

Be interesting to see if he..... on 18:08 - Oct 20 by Bloots

Currently our most balanced midfield is Huws, Dozzell and Bishop(with Huws swapping out for Downes when he's eventually fit). Bish has been in good form of late and Judge is apparently undroppable, despite offering nearly as much to the side as Jonathan Douglas.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:50 - Oct 20 with 1210 viewsDyland

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:18 - Oct 20 by clive_baker

I can understand that. I mentioned earlier I thought Nolan would come in for one of Bishop or Huws. He's a less sexy option but his discipline and workrate in there will be important tonight. I would imagine he's been told to keep Ben Whiteman quiet.

Plus Saturday / Tuesday / Saturday is perhaps a big ask for Bishop at the moment. He could be very valuable off the bench against a tiring Doncaster.

Don't disagree with that, but my first thought was it's a new midfield trio again and would the consistency from the last game not serve us better from the start...?

However that's not a criticism... until/unless we start rotating game after game whilst getting more and more ineffective :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:51 - Oct 20 with 1206 viewsDyland

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:48 - Oct 20 by BlueBadger

I just want to know what kind of dirt has Alan Judge got on Lambert?

You're not as bad as Fishers re Edwards or Wallers re Jackson, but you're harsh on Judge. He doesn't hit the heights (by any means sometimes!) but does plenty of the hard graft and brings something to the team. I'd like more from him though for sure.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 19:14 - Oct 20 with 1137 viewsHerbivore

Still struggling to see what Judge brings in this system. He's not on anyone's wavelength thus far.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 19:15 - Oct 20 with 1128 viewsHerbivore

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 19:14 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Still struggling to see what Judge brings in this system. He's not on anyone's wavelength thus far.

This aged well. Nice little ball inside for Chambo there.

Chambo for England.

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 19:35 - Oct 20 with 1084 viewsBlueBadger

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 18:51 - Oct 20 by Dyland

You're not as bad as Fishers re Edwards or Wallers re Jackson, but you're harsh on Judge. He doesn't hit the heights (by any means sometimes!) but does plenty of the hard graft and brings something to the team. I'd like more from him though for sure.

Jonathan Douglas worked hard as well. He came from Brentford and was crap as well.

;)

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 19:41 - Oct 20 with 1064 viewsHerbivore

Yeah, that pass to Chambers aside he's been fooking hopeless.

TEAM: Bishop benched. Nolan in. on 19:46 - Oct 20 with 1052 viewsBlueBadger

The words 'in', 'this' and system' are superfluous.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024