Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala and Judge have now had too many chances 21:12 - Oct 20 with 496 viewsWoolfenthen

OK Nsiala has done OK this season, but a performance like that is always in his locker, Judge has done f all since joining us, while think Huws and Sears are shot and will never regain their previous form
Nsiala and Judge have now had too many chances on 07:18 - Oct 21 with 394 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert's willingness to shoehorn Judge in somewhere, anywhere is utterly baffling. I think the only place on the pitch he hasn't been asked to play is in goal.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nsiala and Judge have now had too many chances on 07:41 - Oct 21 with 355 viewsgazzer1999

I think if you have watched all the games so far, Nsiala has not played well he has just not been put under any pressure. Probably because the midfield was playing so well. He was always going to be an accident waiting to happen footballers of his age don't suddenly become world beaters and able to dribble like Messi, his performance last night was very similar to the one a year ago against Accrington, I think he was very lucky to stay on the pitch and not get a red card for the penalty. As for Judge I totally agree with you about him and since the QPR fiasco he has just gone through the motions. Both players in my opinion are very lucky to be in the team when there are far superior players waiting in the wings. I am sure Lambert has his reasons for playing them and is trying to boost their confidence, however if he is not careful we could end up as last season and get found out. It would not take an expert to work out that if you pressure Toto he will crack and either a mistake, penalty or red card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024