Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History 15:45 - Oct 21 with 627 viewsfactual_blue

celebrating today?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 16:30 - Oct 21 with 566 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Hurrah for Horatio Nelson.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 16:33 - Oct 21 with 562 viewsSwansea_Blue

I presume you're not talking about the Aberfan disaster. 54 years today. Horrific event; I can't begin to imagine its impact in this part of the world at the time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 16:52 - Oct 21 with 537 viewsPendejo

Florence Nightingale and a team of nurses being despatched to Crimea?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 16:55 - Oct 21 with 532 viewsfactual_blue

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 16:33 - Oct 21 by Swansea_Blue

I presume you're not talking about the Aberfan disaster. 54 years today. Horrific event; I can't begin to imagine its impact in this part of the world at the time.

I was just eleven at the time, and more interested in England's recent World Cup victory.

It was, I remember, half term for London schools, and we were visiting an elderly aunt in Halstead when we heard the news.

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 16:57 - Oct 21 with 528 viewsfactual_blue

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 16:52 - Oct 21 by Pendejo

Florence Nightingale and a team of nurses being despatched to Crimea?

Manfred Mann's 80th birthday.

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 17:27 - Oct 21 with 493 viewsKeno

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 16:57 - Oct 21 by factual_blue

Manfred Mann's 80th birthday.

is it to commemorate the victory just after 6pm in a square in London by those brave fearless EDL boys stopped a same sex couple sharing a tender embrace?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 17:35 - Oct 21 with 477 viewsfactual_blue

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 17:27 - Oct 21 by Keno

is it to commemorate the victory just after 6pm in a square in London by those brave fearless EDL boys stopped a same sex couple sharing a tender embrace?

(Cannon) balls

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 17:40 - Oct 21 with 471 viewsKeno

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 17:35 - Oct 21 by factual_blue

(Cannon) balls

as Newcy would say "avast behind"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Are our Proud Patriots With A Ropy Knowledge Of History on 17:43 - Oct 21 with 469 viewsFtnfwest

I didn't think that sort of thing was allowed anymore
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024