Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free thinkers are dangerous eh? 18:22 - Oct 21 with 520 viewsMullet

I just wish they'd let us do our jobs, it's hard enough as it is right now FFS.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Free thinkers are dangerous eh? on 18:47 - Oct 21 with 462 viewslowhouseblue

teaching that people that are white generally face less discrimination than other groups wouldn't fall foul of any law because that is undoubtedly a fact.

but equally i'm not sure why teachers should get to teach their personal opinions if they go a good way beyond that?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Free thinkers are dangerous eh? on 19:26 - Oct 21 with 412 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Free thinkers are dangerous eh? on 18:47 - Oct 21 by lowhouseblue

teaching that people that are white generally face less discrimination than other groups wouldn't fall foul of any law because that is undoubtedly a fact.

but equally i'm not sure why teachers should get to teach their personal opinions if they go a good way beyond that?

To answer your second point, in general we don't. If we did we could get into trouble.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Free thinkers are dangerous eh? on 19:32 - Oct 21 with 407 viewslowhouseblue

Free thinkers are dangerous eh? on 19:26 - Oct 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

To answer your second point, in general we don't. If we did we could get into trouble.

all a bit of a non story in fact.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Free thinkers are dangerous eh? on 21:01 - Oct 21 with 356 viewsMullet

Free thinkers are dangerous eh? on 18:47 - Oct 21 by lowhouseblue

We are already not allowed to do that. But once again this is a press briefing playing on anti-teacher rhetoric, at a time when the job is as hard as ever.

The hypocrisy is astounding frankly, given the recent "anti capitalism" guff which is a veneered "don't slate the government or else" bunch of bluster.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024