Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny 20:02 - Oct 21 with 1119 viewsdavblue

Getting pretty good reviews.
Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 20:04 - Oct 21 with 1116 viewsSpruceMoose

Aye. You get to see the US Presidents lawyer diddle himself in a hotel room with a woman who definitely isn't his partner.

[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 20:30]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 20:45 - Oct 21 with 1051 viewsIllinoisblue

Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 20:04 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

Aye. You get to see the US Presidents lawyer diddle himself in a hotel room with a woman who definitely isn't his partner.

[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 20:30]

Can’t wait for Team Rudy to try and spin his way out of this. I see he’s already making out he’s smart for outwitting Borat. Lordy, these people.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 20:47 - Oct 21 with 1050 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 20:45 - Oct 21 by Illinoisblue

Can’t wait for Team Rudy to try and spin his way out of this. I see he’s already making out he’s smart for outwitting Borat. Lordy, these people.

Illy, mate, I don't know what I'm going to do if Trump isn't beaten in two weeks time! That half the country could gleefully reelect this polluted clown car of goons is just such a depressing thought. I would really fear the next four years and beyond if it comes to pass.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 21:20 - Oct 21 with 979 viewsIllinoisblue

Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 20:47 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

Illy, mate, I don't know what I'm going to do if Trump isn't beaten in two weeks time! That half the country could gleefully reelect this polluted clown car of goons is just such a depressing thought. I would really fear the next four years and beyond if it comes to pass.

I hear ya! My worry is the dems get complacent and things go tits up a la 2016. I voted Monday so I’ve done my bit (and I say that as someone who would ordinarily lean to the right politically).

Watching Trump’s idiot sons get ever more desperate and ridiculous on twitter has been fun to watch. I fear, though, no matter what the result we will see cases of civil unrest in the coming weeks and months.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 21:23 - Oct 21 with 964 viewsLankHenners

Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 20:45 - Oct 21 by Illinoisblue

At this point I don’t think anyone can rule out the possibility that Rudy believes Borat is a real person.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

The Trump show on BBC is well worth a watch on 21:23 - Oct 21 with 956 viewsdavblue

Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 21:20 - Oct 21 by Illinoisblue

I hear ya! My worry is the dems get complacent and things go tits up a la 2016. I voted Monday so I’ve done my bit (and I say that as someone who would ordinarily lean to the right politically).

Watching Trump’s idiot sons get ever more desperate and ridiculous on twitter has been fun to watch. I fear, though, no matter what the result we will see cases of civil unrest in the coming weeks and months.

Just watching the 1st episode and it's been very good.
Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 07:52 - Oct 22 with 748 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 10:12 - Oct 22 with 653 viewsGeoffSentence

Apparently the new Borat film out on Prime on Friday is very funny on 21:20 - Oct 21 by Illinoisblue

Surely voting for the democrats in the US is still leaning to the right politically.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024