Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Fans Top of iFollow League One Table 14:55 - Oct 22 with 638 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/38982/town-fans-top-of-ifollow-league-on

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Fans Top of iFollow League One Table on 15:16 - Oct 22 with 584 viewsnshearman1

Ifollow has generally been a real plus for me (living in Bristol), but was something of a disaster for the Doncaster match, couldn't get on after repeated attempts, eventually took someone's advice and paid twice just in time to see Donnie's second goal go in at around 35'. I gather there were plenty more like me, and some have suggested it's particularly bad for away games, someone at the club tells me they're taking it up with Ifollow. I'm still awaiting a reply from them to my request for a refund...
Town Fans Top of iFollow League One Table on 16:48 - Oct 22 with 476 viewsexeterblue10

Town Fans Top of iFollow League One Table on 15:16 - Oct 22 by nshearman1

Ifollow has generally been a real plus for me (living in Bristol), but was something of a disaster for the Doncaster match, couldn't get on after repeated attempts, eventually took someone's advice and paid twice just in time to see Donnie's second goal go in at around 35'. I gather there were plenty more like me, and some have suggested it's particularly bad for away games, someone at the club tells me they're taking it up with Ifollow. I'm still awaiting a reply from them to my request for a refund...

Same happened to me for the Donnie game. Wouldn’t have minded paying twice if it hadn’t been such a shambles of a performance.
Town Fans Top of iFollow League One Table on 17:08 - Oct 22 with 461 viewsuefacup81

Town Fans Top of iFollow League One Table on 15:16 - Oct 22 by nshearman1

Give them a week and then commence a chargeback with your card issuer.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024