Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one 10:37 - Oct 23 with 1627 viewsKeno

Is Bluefish the greatest ever TWTD poster?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 11:15 - Oct 23 with 1594 viewseireblue

Hmmm, I see you are trying to introduce a new word into the TWTD vernacular.

If we think about the usage e.g. is Bluesfish one of the most grating posters on the board? No he is the.....

I think gratiest would be a better spelling?
With all these on 11:18 - Oct 23 with 1586 viewsKeno

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 11:15 - Oct 23 by eireblue

Hmmm, I see you are trying to introduce a new word into the TWTD vernacular.

If we think about the usage e.g. is Bluesfish one of the most grating posters on the board? No he is the.....

I think gratiest would be a better spelling?

I do love it when you make the break, beat a defender or two lay the ball off to the teammate who, with an almost telepathic understanding, nails that open goal
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 11:20]

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 11:19 - Oct 23 with 1580 viewsBiGDonnie

I think you'll need to define the word 'greatness'?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 11:22 - Oct 23 with 1572 viewsWeWereZombies

It's between Bluefish and Fergal, what was the post in question?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 14:18 - Oct 23 with 1519 viewsEwan_Oozami

Some people are born great - nope.
Some people acheive greatness - definitey nope.
Some people have greatness thrust upon them - that's more like it...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 15:29 - Oct 23 with 1501 viewsPhilTWTD

I prefer Gwion_Blue
With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 20:57 - Oct 23 with 1394 viewssolemio

To be fair he is in the top million.
With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 21:20 - Oct 23 with 1371 viewsMoriarty

If only she said “Gwion” instead of “Go on”.

fka omuircheartaigh

Login to get fewer ads

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 22:02 - Oct 23 with 1347 viewsBluefish

He is a massive troll and I hate him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 22:55 - Oct 23 with 1326 viewshoppy

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 22:02 - Oct 23 by Bluefish

He is a massive troll and I hate him

You spelt ‘tool’ wrongly...
But he’s alright in person as it happens. I’d definitely have a beer or two with him!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 23:07 - Oct 23 with 1316 viewsMelford

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 22:55 - Oct 23 by hoppy

But he’s alright in person as it happens. I’d definitely have a beer or two with him!

I've had a beer or two with Fishers, same day I met Blueas and your mrs. Everybody who I've met in real life off here has been a decent sort .

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 23:43 - Oct 23 with 1299 viewshoppy

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 23:07 - Oct 23 by Melford

I've had a beer or two with Fishers, same day I met Blueas and your mrs. Everybody who I've met in real life off here has been a decent sort .

We’ve had a good few beers with fishers... and lost one of his derby mates once which was rather amusing!
I’ve met quite a few off here, and made some good friends along the way. I don’t think there’s any that I wouldn’t have a drink with again!

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 08:29 - Oct 24 with 1223 viewsbrogansnose

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 22:55 - Oct 23 by hoppy

It's alright having a beer with him, just don't let him loose on the juke box.
With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 08:34 - Oct 24 with 1217 viewshoppy

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 08:29 - Oct 24 by brogansnose

It's alright having a beer with him, just don't let him loose on the juke box.

You're not a Robbie Williams fan then?

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 12:23 - Oct 24 with 1163 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

The answer to that question is very simple.
With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 15:09 - Oct 24 with 1112 viewsBLUEBEAT

With all these "Greatest' Post about there is the obvious one on 12:23 - Oct 24 by IpswichBoyBlue

The answer to that question is very simple.

MarcFowler

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024