Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) 15:18 - Oct 24 with 573 viewsBluefish

Yet again proved right and has the whole board on strings. Cheers They wished for this and got their way. Every village has an idiot and Suffolk has a lot of villages, Never been wrong, Odious smug little chap
Poll: Who should be the next ITFC boss
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 15:50 - Oct 24 with 507 viewsDarth_Koont

I like him a lot. But would be nice to see him stay wider rather than hunt for the ball à la Judge.

Hawkins has done very well but not really getting much service from the flanks.

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 15:59 - Oct 24 with 445 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Looks good doesn’t he. A few times he has a bit more time than he realises, at least he tries to make things happen quickly though

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:00 - Oct 24 with 441 viewsacj

He looks a touch off the pace to me still, but even so, I agree he does look a class above - it’s the speed of thought that impresses me, as he’s so often looking to flick the ball on first time into good positions, and if they start coming off it could give us the step up in tempo we’re crying out for.

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:04 - Oct 24 with 404 viewsnodge_blue

Is that sarcasm?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:06 - Oct 24 with 390 viewslongtimefan

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 15:50 - Oct 24 by Darth_Koont

I like him a lot. But would be nice to see him stay wider rather than hunt for the ball à la Judge.

Hawkins has done very well but not really getting much service from the flanks.

Agree with that. We’ve had nothing down the right as he’s constantly moved inside.
Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:06 - Oct 24 with 390 viewsBluefish

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:04 - Oct 24 by nodge_blue

Is that sarcasm?

Err no. Watch him, so natural and intelligent

Yet again proved right and has the whole board on strings. Cheers They wished for this and got their way. Every village has an idiot and Suffolk has a lot of villages, Never been wrong, Odious smug little chap

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:07 - Oct 24 with 378 viewsBluefish

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:06 - Oct 24 by longtimefan

Agree with that. We’ve had nothing down the right as he’s constantly moved inside.

He is a wider forward not a winger

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:17 - Oct 24 with 339 viewsHerbivore

Great delivery from that free kick, not sure how Edwards managed to miss from there.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:18 - Oct 24 with 328 viewsBluefish

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:17 - Oct 24 by Herbivore

Great delivery from that free kick, not sure how Edwards managed to miss from there.

No comment

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:23 - Oct 24 with 284 viewsMetal_Hacker

Looks a “busy fool “ to me. Looks like a lot of energy and nothing else to me

Poll: Who's more out of their depth ?

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:25 - Oct 24 with 274 viewsBluefish

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:23 - Oct 24 by Metal_Hacker

Looks a “busy fool “ to me. Looks like a lot of energy and nothing else to me

WTAF?

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:29 - Oct 24 with 256 viewsipswichtillidie

Really.. don’t see it myself.

Gav NS5

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:41 - Oct 24 with 206 viewsMetal_Hacker

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:25 - Oct 24 by Bluefish

WTAF?

Get a grip ffs. Always on here looking for confrontation and clicks. Grow up

Poll: Who's more out of their depth ?

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:43 - Oct 24 with 190 viewsBluefish

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:41 - Oct 24 by Metal_Hacker

Get a grip ffs. Always on here looking for confrontation and clicks. Grow up

Don't cry soft lad

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:43 - Oct 24 with 186 viewsnodge_blue

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:06 - Oct 24 by Bluefish

Err no. Watch him, so natural and intelligent

Whats he done?

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:47 - Oct 24 with 170 viewsBluefish

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:43 - Oct 24 by nodge_blue

Whats he done?

If you can't see his movement, touch and vision I'd give up if I wa you

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:52 - Oct 24 with 149 viewsnodge_blue

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:47 - Oct 24 by Bluefish

If you can't see his movement, touch and vision I'd give up if I wa you

Hes a decent player but I haven't seen much from him today.

The lincoln commentators only rate your mate Edwards!

Hawkins has been rubbish too. Little decent hold up play and poor first touch.

Lankester already looks a class above (n/t) on 16:52 - Oct 24 with 149 viewsHerbivore

Virtually all of our moments of quality involved Lankester.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020