Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foul on Bishop leading up to the penalty - cheers Ref! (n/t) 16:35 - Oct 24 with 495 viewsbournemouthblue

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Foul on Bishop leading up to the penalty - cheers Ref! (n/t) on 16:36 - Oct 24 with 484 viewsDubtractor

Not sure it was tbh, tackle from the side that got the ball. It was hard, but not sure it was a foul.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Foul on Bishop leading up to the penalty - cheers Ref! (n/t) on 16:38 - Oct 24 with 450 viewsbournemouthblue

Foul on Bishop leading up to the penalty - cheers Ref! (n/t) on 16:36 - Oct 24 by Dubtractor

Not sure it was tbh, tackle from the side that got the ball. It was hard, but not sure it was a foul.

There was a foul before where he seemed to play the advantage and then no advantage came of it?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 16:39]

Foul on Bishop leading up to the penalty - cheers Ref! (n/t) on 16:39 - Oct 24 with 435 viewsHerbivore

Foul on Bishop leading up to the penalty - cheers Ref! (n/t) on 16:36 - Oct 24 by Dubtractor

He went through Bishop to get the ball, clear foul for me. Officials at this level are terrible generally, not sure how that was offside just now, utterly bizarre decision.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Foul on Bishop leading up to the penalty - cheers Ref! (n/t) on 16:39 - Oct 24 with 433 viewsdepressed

Never a penalty either..

Kickit

Foul on Bishop leading up to the penalty - cheers Ref! (n/t) on 16:39 - Oct 24 with 419 viewslongtimefan

I thought it was. Similar tackles this afternoon have all been given.
Foul on Bishop leading up to the penalty - cheers Ref! (n/t) on 16:42 - Oct 24 with 375 viewsbournemouthblue

Foul on Bishop leading up to the penalty - cheers Ref! (n/t) on 16:39 - Oct 24 by longtimefan

I thought it was. Similar tackles this afternoon have all been given.

It's a penalty but it should never have reached the stage it did

Foul on Bishop leading up to the penalty - cheers Ref! (n/t) on 17:04 - Oct 24 with 297 viewsbournemouthblue

I've reviewed the footage and there was a foul on Bishop first time which the Town bench were rightly annoyed about

They then bring Bishop down again and break for the penalty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024