Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) 16:38 - Oct 24 with 3154 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:39 - Oct 24 with 2845 viewsnoggin

Never a foul.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:41 - Oct 24 with 2799 viewsParmigiano

Nsiala had his hands all over him and was no where near the ball. 100% penalty.
If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:43 - Oct 24 with 2748 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s soft. Undoubtedly. It’s one that we’d appeal for if it was the other way round.

That being said, why on earth Nsiala is even getting himself involved there when the lad is about to run the ball off the pitch I’ll never know. Absolutely brain dead.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:44 - Oct 24 with 2738 viewsSwailsey

He sort of nudged him midriff to midriff. That's all I can see it was given for?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:45 - Oct 24 with 2710 viewsHerbivore

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:41 - Oct 24 by Parmigiano

He put a hand on him outside the box. They were basically side by side when the lad went down with Toto using his bulk to ease him off. Silly to do it in the area but it's never a penalty.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:45 - Oct 24 with 2692 viewsRyorry

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:44 - Oct 24 by Swailsey

He sort of nudged him midriff to midriff. That's all I can see it was given for?

Who's the ref?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:48 - Oct 24 with 2651 viewsMullet

If it was Edwards at the other end we’d be screaming for it. You just can’t and don’t need to give the ref a decision when a player runs at you like that.

Stupid from Toto when he just had to stand him up and make him run it out

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:49 - Oct 24 with 2618 viewsjas0999

Very soft penalty, but Toto was very clumsy and foolishly gave the ref a decision to make.
Login to get fewer ads

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:50 - Oct 24 with 2602 viewsjayessess

I mean, yeah, it's soft. But we're constantly losing 50/50 games to rivals with soft goals. Have been for 2 seasons plus now.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 16:51]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:54 - Oct 24 with 2542 viewsLankHenners

Penalties like that have happened for years now, soft but, especially with refs at this level, they’ll always get given.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:56 - Oct 24 with 2489 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:45 - Oct 24 by Herbivore

He put a hand on him outside the box. They were basically side by side when the lad went down with Toto using his bulk to ease him off. Silly to do it in the area but it's never a penalty.

Threw himself down dramatically too. Should have been booked for diving.

To be fair, his dad used to do it for us.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 16:57]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 17:00 - Oct 24 with 2432 viewsDurovigutum

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:41 - Oct 24 by Parmigiano

The guy fell into him - never a penalty.
If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 17:01 - Oct 24 with 2392 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 17:00 - Oct 24 by Durovigutum

The guy fell into him - never a penalty.

He knew Nsiala had his hands up so fancied his chances of the decision when he knew he was going nowhere. It was a very theatrical dive though and should not have convinced anyone.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 17:02 - Oct 24 with 2395 viewsitfcjoe

Soft - but you just cannot get involved like that in the box - utterly stupid and sums up Toto since he joined us.

He must have given away 7 or 8 penalties in 50 or so games - it's ludicrous

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 17:04 - Oct 24 with 2357 viewsWickets

Penalty for me yes he goes down easy but Toto had already put his hand on his shoulder then a nudge or barge in the back . The annoying thing for me is it was completely unnecessary as the ball was just about out of play .
It was a penalty... on 17:06 - Oct 24 with 2343 viewsBloots

...soft, yeah, but usually given.

Nsiala never learns.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 17:29 - Oct 24 with 2298 viewsTrumptonBlue

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 17:02 - Oct 24 by itfcjoe

Soft - but you just cannot get involved like that in the box - utterly stupid and sums up Toto since he joined us.

He must have given away 7 or 8 penalties in 50 or so games - it's ludicrous

It's only 4 in 43, but yeah.
If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 17:53 - Oct 24 with 2228 viewsreusersfreekicks

Was a pen - pointless challenge
If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 18:05 - Oct 24 with 2179 viewsitfcjoe

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 17:29 - Oct 24 by TrumptonBlue

It's only 4 in 43, but yeah.

It’s definitely more than that.

2 this week
Accrington away
FA Cup last year v Lincoln
And one in Chanpionship at Churchmans end on stroke of half time

Off the top of my head

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 18:10 - Oct 24 with 2143 viewsTrumptonBlue

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 18:05 - Oct 24 by itfcjoe

It’s definitely more than that.

2 this week
Accrington away
FA Cup last year v Lincoln
And one in Chanpionship at Churchmans end on stroke of half time

Off the top of my head

You're right, I had the Lincoln FA Cup one down as Donacien in my records for some reason. I don't think there are any more.
If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 18:11 - Oct 24 with 2137 viewsTrumptonBlue

It's still a lot, though, obvs.
If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 18:35 - Oct 24 with 2064 viewsPositivelyPortman

2-3 weeks ago, half of you pr!cks on here were praising Toto.
What a transformation you said. He’s like a different player you said.
Now, who’s going to admit they said the above? Nobody will is my guess.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 18:40 - Oct 24 with 2045 viewsJ2BLUE

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 18:35 - Oct 24 by PositivelyPortman

Bit hostile but I know you need to defend Hurst, or uncle Paul as you call him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 18:45 - Oct 24 with 2031 viewsSimonds92

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 16:48 - Oct 24 by Mullet

If it was Edwards at the other end we’d be screaming for it. You just can’t and don’t need to give the ref a decision when a player runs at you like that.

Stupid from Toto when he just had to stand him up and make him run it out

I'll have to watch it again but im 99% sure that the foul is given because the lad steps accross Toto's running line and then goes down after a feint touch. Its never ever a penalty its a dive and the ref bought it. I think that's why Toto was appealing so much because he had absolutely nowhere to go.
If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 18:46 - Oct 24 with 2025 viewsSimonds92

If that's a penalty then football is now a no contact sport (n/t) on 18:35 - Oct 24 by PositivelyPortman

Thought he looked better today than he did in the first couple of games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024