Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games 16:58 - Oct 24 with 833 viewsMullet

Absolutely miserable display that. At our best we were toothless. Toto didn’t lose us that game LAmbert did. Luckily it looks like he’ll be missing for a while too now.

How does a manager get himself sent off within ten seconds of speaking to the ref? He should have changed things before the goal to give us some energy and edge. He knows that and has let it get to him there hasn’t he?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:03 - Oct 24 with 801 viewsdavblue

Had been an encouraging start for us this season but it all looks to be built on quicksand, that being said I’ve enjoyed watching us much more this season.

Lambert I don’t think will take us where we want to be but feels too soon to pull the trigger based on the season so far.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:04]
Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:04 - Oct 24 with 789 viewsreusersfreekicks

Disagree - without a rash challenge would have been a half decent point as they had little threat in the second half
Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:05 - Oct 24 with 774 viewsMullet

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:03 - Oct 24 by davblue

Had been an encouraging start for us this season but it all looks to be built on quicksand, that being said I’ve enjoyed watching us much more this season.

Lambert I don’t think will take us where we want to be but feels too soon to pull the trigger based on the season so far.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:04]

The big problem seems to be when things go against Lambert he has no solution. This is the third season running where the first sign of adversity sends us into a tailspin with no sign of righting it.

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:06 - Oct 24 with 752 viewsdavblue

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:05 - Oct 24 by Mullet

The big problem seems to be when things go against Lambert he has no solution. This is the third season running where the first sign of adversity sends us into a tailspin with no sign of righting it.

He’s not a great or even decent tactical manager as we all know.
Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:10 - Oct 24 with 723 viewsMullet

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:04 - Oct 24 by reusersfreekicks

Disagree - without a rash challenge would have been a half decent point as they had little threat in the second half

This is Lincoln in the third tier and we barely laid a glove on them with all the possession and opportunity we could ask for.

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:11 - Oct 24 with 702 viewsMullet

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:06 - Oct 24 by davblue

He’s not a great or even decent tactical manager as we all know.

I don’t mind that, but we don’t even have the togetherness that makes up for that. To think we had both under Mick and we can’t even do a weak impression of either in a league we should never be in is frightening.

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:20 - Oct 24 with 659 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great, now we get either Huws or Judge in.

Can’t wait!

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

It'll be Judge. (n/t) on 17:22 - Oct 24 with 632 viewsBlueBadger

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:20 - Oct 24 by TheTrueBlue1878

Great, now we get either Huws or Judge in.

Can’t wait!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:22 - Oct 24 with 623 viewsreusersfreekicks

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:10 - Oct 24 by Mullet

This is Lincoln in the third tier and we barely laid a glove on them with all the possession and opportunity we could ask for.

Well that's what we are now an aspirant third tire club - depressing isn't it?
It'll be Judge. (n/t) on 17:23 - Oct 24 with 610 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

It'll be Judge. (n/t) on 17:22 - Oct 24 by BlueBadger

Oh I can’t wait to see it, looking forward to Tuesday already

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 18:20 - Oct 24 with 516 viewsMullet

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:22 - Oct 24 by reusersfreekicks

Well that's what we are now an aspirant third tire club - depressing isn't it?

Then Lambert should go immediately given what he's said and done.

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 18:28 - Oct 24 with 473 viewsMoriarty

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 17:05 - Oct 24 by Mullet

He promised a reaction after Donny.

We get served a limp blank.

There are obvious inferences.

If ME pulled the trigger, there’d be little or no weeping without or (I venture to suggest) within the walls of Portman Road.

Occam’s Razor innit.

fka omuircheartaigh

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 18:33 - Oct 24 with 438 viewsBeckets

Well at least Nolan is out of the team for a few games on 18:20 - Oct 24 by Mullet

Then Lambert should go immediately given what he's said and done.

We won’t get promoted with Lambert as manager. Someone who is tactically astute or a good man manager could get promoted with this set of players. Lambert is neither so if Evans doesn’t dismiss him before it’s too late you can only assume it’s for financial reasons and nothing else. I see little evidence that the players are behind him which given Joe’s comments in the close season is not surprising.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024