Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's not over react but.. 17:06 - Oct 24 with 837 viewsHackneyblueboy

There's very little chance of us getting promoted this season and on the last 2 perfomances I would think there are 6 better sides than us in the league.

Not sure what the point is sticking with Lambert.
Let's not over react but.. on 17:07 - Oct 24 with 819 viewsreusersfreekicks

compensation
Let's not over react but.. on 17:09 - Oct 24 with 789 viewsHackneyblueboy

Let's not over react but.. on 17:07 - Oct 24 by reusersfreekicks

compensation

True. The only reason he's still here.

Squad should be good enough for top 6 but I can see the wheels coming off quickly. Really need 6 points from next 2 games.
Let's not over react but.. on 17:11 - Oct 24 with 756 viewsBlueBadger

Let's not over react but.. on 17:09 - Oct 24 by Hackneyblueboy

True. The only reason he's still here.

Squad should be good enough for top 6 but I can see the wheels coming off quickly. Really need 6 points from next 2 games.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Our squad is comprised of top-half League one standard players with a significant minority who are lower-half Championship, at least.

Getting us promoted should be relatively simple.
The fact that it wasn't last season speaks volumes about our fraud of a manager and our clueless owner.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:15]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Let's not over react but.. on 17:13 - Oct 24 with 726 viewsDubtractor

Let's not over react but.. on 17:11 - Oct 24 by BlueBadger

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Our squad is comprised of top-half League one standard players with a significant minority who are lower-half Championship, at least.

Getting us promoted should be relatively simple.
The fact that it wasn't last season speaks volumes about our fraud of a manager and our clueless owner.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:15]

Not sure I agree with that first paragraph. At all in fact.

All of our championship standard players were sold by Hurst, or left at the end of the relegation season. We were left with the Hurst signings, some of who are proving to be barely league one standard.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Let's not over react but.. on 17:14 - Oct 24 with 715 viewsHackneyblueboy

Let's not over react but.. on 17:13 - Oct 24 by Dubtractor

All of our championship standard players were sold by Hurst, or left at the end of the relegation season. We were left with the Hurst signings, some of who are proving to be barely league one standard.

When you compare our squad to the others in the league it is up there with the best. Our manager is not.
Let's not over react but.. on 17:16 - Oct 24 with 680 viewsDubtractor

Let's not over react but.. on 17:14 - Oct 24 by Hackneyblueboy

When you compare our squad to the others in the league it is up there with the best. Our manager is not.

Don't get me wrong, I think Lambert is crap, but our squad really isn't as good as some like to believe.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Let's not over react but.. on 17:16 - Oct 24 with 670 viewsBlueBadger

Let's not over react but.. on 17:13 - Oct 24 by Dubtractor

In fairness, most of our Championship standard players have come through the youth system(Woolf, Downes, Bishop) or were too injured for Hurst to be able to sell(Hisws, Bishop).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Let's not over react but.. on 17:18 - Oct 24 with 645 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I wouldn’t of thought so.

We’ll probably beat Gillingham and Crewe, but we’ll go to Sunderland and be beaten 2-0, and so on all season. Probably finish around 10/11th

I don’t think the players as a whole are good enough.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Login to get fewer ads

Let's not over react but.. on 17:19 - Oct 24 with 635 viewspointofblue

Let's not over react but.. on 17:16 - Oct 24 by BlueBadger

In fairness, most of our Championship standard players have come through the youth system(Woolf, Downes, Bishop) or were too injured for Hurst to be able to sell(Hisws, Bishop).

And Huws has not been playing at Championship standard so far this season. Let’s hope he picks up form starting versus Gillingham.

We have very little balance at the moment which is an issue, especially the lack of strength in the middle of the park - we’re seriously missing KVY and having Downes and Skuse absent at the same time is hurting.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Let's not over react but.. on 17:31 - Oct 24 with 553 viewsBlueBadger

Let's not over react but.. on 17:19 - Oct 24 by pointofblue

And Huws has not been playing at Championship standard so far this season. Let’s hope he picks up form starting versus Gillingham.

We have very little balance at the moment which is an issue, especially the lack of strength in the middle of the park - we’re seriously missing KVY and having Downes and Skuse absent at the same time is hurting.

Yes, but we still have Judge. He won Ireland the world cp single handed.

Let's not over react but.. on 17:35 - Oct 24 with 513 viewspointofblue

Let's not over react but.. on 17:31 - Oct 24 by BlueBadger

Yes, but we still have Judge. He won Ireland the world cp single handed.

Judge may be slightly better in the middle than out wide but... it’s really choosing between two poor options and Nolan wasn’t that much better to start with.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024