Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert's view of our performance.... 18:31 - Oct 24 with 730 viewsDubtractor

“Brilliant, really happy with them, really, really happy,” he said. “We’re a right good side, you saw Lincoln’s reaction, they’re jumping with joy when they beat us. And we’ve still got to play them again.

“The way we’re playing is really, really good. Unbelievable football. I’m really happy with how we’re dominating games, so let’s see what happens.”

Sorry, but that is just nonsense, absolute nonsense.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Lambert's view of our performance.... on 18:33 - Oct 24 with 706 viewshoppy

I’d say it’s ‘really, really unbelievable absolute nonsense’, to be honest.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

He also said..... on 18:33 - Oct 24 with 704 viewsBloots

...."but he gets in his car and walks away".

The man's a fool.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

He also said..... on 18:36 - Oct 24 with 666 viewsgordon

He also said..... on 18:33 - Oct 24 by Bloots

...."but he gets in his car and walks away".

The man's a fool.

The refereeing was about League One standard, I thought. The only real gripe was the possible foul on Bishop in the build up to their goal.
Lambert's view of our performance.... on 18:37 - Oct 24 with 657 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Really , really disappointing response that. Really , really thought he had learnt from last season, but alas not.
Lambert's view of our performance.... on 22:03 - Oct 24 with 507 viewsRobTheMonk

Toto - "Boss, how do you want us to play today?"

Lambert - "I want you to take the ball from Tommy... then pass it back to him. Tommy you then pass to Wils... Wils, you pass to Tommy. Andre, come get the ball from Toto.... then pass it to Wils. Jon, get on the ball.... stay on the ball... keep on the ball... pass it back to Toto. Toto, pass in back to Tommy. If we do this we'll win. Jon, if it goes tits up feel free to smash one of them and I'll buy you a pint after the game".
Lambert's view of our performance.... on 22:06 - Oct 24 with 491 viewsTrequartista

He was saying similar every week in the Championship prior to getting relegated, is anyone surprised?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lambert's view of our performance.... on 22:12 - Oct 24 with 464 viewsHerbivore

He doesn't know how to get a team actually playing well. He thinks drilling them to keep the ball by knocking it around in your own half under no pressure is a massive achievement. He's a fraud.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024