Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days 10:03 - Oct 25 with 1074 viewsbluesym

Jason Cundy.Was well chuffed when we signed him back in the day.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 14:35 - Oct 25 with 978 viewsBlueBadger

A little bit forgotten about amidst some of the other brilliant players of the era that he played him.

Cracking player.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 15:00 - Oct 25 with 966 viewsMonkeyAlan

Yep. He had a decent spell with Town. So did Kelvin Davis and you don't hear much about him on here either nowadays.
I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 15:08 - Oct 25 with 958 viewsSomethingBlue

Yep — quite a transformative loan (then perm) signing for our defence at the time. Had a really good couple of years.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 15:23 - Oct 25 with 938 viewsnodge_blue

He was good.

What was the name of the centre half we had in the 90s? That played most of his career at Sheffield Utd?
I would include him too if I could remember his name!

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 15:37 - Oct 25 with 910 viewsgainsboroughblue

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 15:23 - Oct 25 by nodge_blue

He was good.

What was the name of the centre half we had in the 90s? That played most of his career at Sheffield Utd?

Bryan Gayle?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 15:37 - Oct 25 with 907 viewsbluesym

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 15:23 - Oct 25 by nodge_blue

He was good.

Brian Gayle?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 15:39 - Oct 25 with 899 viewsgainsboroughblue

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 15:37 - Oct 25 by bluesym

Brian Gayle?

You win for spelling his name right.

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 15:50 - Oct 25 with 884 viewsRyorry

Oh he was an absolute star, loved him.

At that time though we had such a solid and settled side you could name the 11 starters days before any game - we could go weeks without any changes - so when I say star, I mean that they were all stars really, able to perform to the level they did because they knew their roles and each other so well - that team was like a Swiss clock of smoothly functioning parts.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 16:02 - Oct 25 with 863 viewsnodge_blue

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 15:39 - Oct 25 by gainsboroughblue

You win for spelling his name right.

Yes him. Good solid centre half. Missing from this list!
https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/ipswich-town/10/

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 19:11 - Oct 25 with 751 viewsb1079blue

didnt he have testicular cancer? and sorry to bring the level down but his ex misuses hasn't aged well
I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 19:22 - Oct 25 with 735 viewsRyorry

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 19:11 - Oct 25 by b1079blue

didnt he have testicular cancer? and sorry to bring the level down but his ex misuses hasn't aged well

He did get through 2 bouts of cancer yes, can't remember if it was testicular. In remission now as far as I know.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 19:50 - Oct 25 with 709 viewsColin_Viljoen

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 19:22 - Oct 25 by Ryorry

He did get through 2 bouts of cancer yes, can't remember if it was testicular. In remission now as far as I know.

We were told he was injured & had an infection from a cut he got playing. Much later is was annouced he had testicular cancer!
I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 22:40 - Oct 25 with 606 viewsgainsboroughblue

Do I remember right that he kept his in labour wife waiting to go to the hospital so he could watch our play-off semi v Bolton?

I tell you who was decent for us and barely gets a mention these days on 23:03 - Oct 25 with 586 viewsdominiciawful

Richard Stearman

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024