Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A bit of lefty, libtard, snowflake music for you. 11:38 - Oct 25 with 907 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

A bit of lefty, libtard, snowflake music for you. on 11:47 - Oct 25 with 882 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A bit of lefty, libtard, snowflake music for you. on 12:00 - Oct 25 with 849 viewsWeWereZombies

Made one helluva impact in his short time in the limelight, did Danny Kustow, didn't realise he had passed away last year:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Kustow

Someone still going strong:

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

A bit of lefty, libtard, snowflake music for you. on 12:03 - Oct 25 with 843 viewsPJH

Does this qualify?

A bit of lefty, libtard, snowflake music for you. on 14:42 - Oct 25 with 784 viewsHARRY10

one of my favourites

A bit of lefty, libtard, snowflake music for you. on 16:31 - Oct 25 with 738 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Fantastic track, fantastic album and back then fantastic live. The Regent was rocking the night I saw them circa ‘79/‘80.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

A bit of lefty, libtard, snowflake music for you. on 09:45 - Oct 26 with 656 viewsWeWereZombies

A bit of lefty, libtard, snowflake music for you. on 16:31 - Oct 25 by StochesStotasBlewe

Fantastic track, fantastic album and back then fantastic live. The Regent was rocking the night I saw them circa ‘79/‘80.

It was 1979 (and we called it the Gaumont back then), great all girl support band too if I remember correctly. During 'Sing If you're Glad To Be Gay' I just kept silent as I didn't feel entitled to join in but I turned to my brother and found him wholeheartedly singing along. I said 'You're not, are you?' and he said 'No, but I like singing along with things' so I suppose Tom was quite instrumental in breaking down barriers given that bro had previously been quite outspoken in his desire to beat them up (for all that homosexuality had been legal in England for over ten years by then it was still very discreet in Ipswich).

https://blog.dave.org.uk/2013/06/three-tom-robinson-gigs.html
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 9:48]

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

A bit of lefty, libtard, snowflake music for you. on 12:50 - Oct 26 with 614 viewsmonytowbray

That Joynar Lucas song/video is f*cking powerful BTW if you watch/listen to just one of these.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 12:51]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

A bit of lefty, libtard, snowflake music for you. on 14:41 - Oct 26 with 574 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024