Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special 12:03 - Oct 25 with 675 viewsDubtractor

Oddly made me think of this place.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 12:50 - Oct 25 with 637 viewseireblue

Good to see them promoting people to hit their 5 a day.
Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 12:55 - Oct 25 with 629 viewsSpruceMoose

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 12:50 - Oct 25 by eireblue

Can't wait to see them start fighting each other because one of them thinks a potato waffle retains enough meta-potato qualities to be included alongside other potato variations such as mashed, boiled and baked.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 13:02 - Oct 25 with 621 viewsblueislander

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 12:55 - Oct 25 by SpruceMoose

Can't wait to see them start fighting each other because one of them thinks a potato waffle retains enough meta-potato qualities to be included alongside other potato variations such as mashed, boiled and baked.

I have spent the morning making their raspberry and orange bread and butter pudding.
Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 13:22 - Oct 25 with 613 viewsBloomBlue

I think you will have some people boiling at that
Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 13:43 - Oct 25 with 606 viewsHARRY10

not sure I would want a couple of dirty 'greabos' poking about with my food

bad enough when it was those two fat lardies
Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 14:23 - Oct 25 with 592 viewsJ2BLUE

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 13:43 - Oct 25 by HARRY10

What if Nigella wanted to fondle your plums?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 14:25 - Oct 25 with 589 viewsHARRY10

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 14:23 - Oct 25 by J2BLUE

What if Nigella wanted to fondle your plums?

not that old tart
Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 15:59 - Oct 25 with 552 viewsfactual_blue

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 13:43 - Oct 25 by HARRY10

Hairy Biker Dave is a talented make-up artist.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 16:08 - Oct 25 with 546 viewsHARRY10

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 15:59 - Oct 25 by factual_blue

Hairy Biker Dave is a talented make-up artist.

Keith Floyd was a talented piss-up artist
Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 16:15 - Oct 25 with 544 viewsjeera

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 16:08 - Oct 25 by HARRY10

Keith Floyd was a talented piss-up artist

I liked Keith Floyd. Excellent bloke.

Sometimes his food wasn't bad either, but he was certainly entertaining!

Present day favourites has to include Rick Stein. Unassuming fella who makes doable food.

Know what you mean about the Hairy Bikers! I've seen one of them kneading dough whilst wearing rings on his fingers the dirty so and so.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 16:18 - Oct 25 with 542 viewsHARRY10

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 16:15 - Oct 25 by jeera

I liked Keith Floyd. Excellent bloke.

Sometimes his food wasn't bad either, but he was certainly entertaining!

Present day favourites has to include Rick Stein. Unassuming fella who makes doable food.

Know what you mean about the Hairy Bikers! I've seen one of them kneading dough whilst wearing rings on his fingers the dirty so and so.

I preferred Fanny Craddock

and that comment her husband Johnny supposedly made

"..... and all you doughnuts will turn out like fannies "
Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 22:19 - Oct 25 with 492 viewsfactual_blue

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 12:50 - Oct 25 by eireblue

Surely in Ireland the 'five a day' consists of five potatoes?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 22:37 - Oct 25 with 477 viewseireblue

Hairy Bikers on BBC2 at the moment - potato special on 22:19 - Oct 25 by factual_blue

Surely in Ireland the 'five a day' consists of five potatoes?

Yes, but they have to be of different formats.

If on a diet you need to get plenty of potato salad in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024